GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*yawn*

just got home and I had a blast, pics and other stuff will have to wait till tomorrow or maybe even later, I so need more sleep then 3 or so hours a night. But i had a fab time. it was awesome to meet everyone

And AT4 here I come, I decided to go and next year I'll be bringing Amber

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post

phewww!!! thats another countdown over with
      I know something that will keep you busy this year
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        *yawn*

just got home and I had a blast, pics and other stuff will have to wait till tomorrow or maybe even later, I so need more sleep then 3 or so hours a night. But i had a fab time. it was awesome to meet everyone

And AT4 here I come, I decided to go and next year I'll be bringing Amber
        Yes, bring her, she doesn't get a say in the matter glad ya made it safely Eve.

I personally can't wait for the new count down to start...and Mal does it so well

*sniffle* been looking at all the wonderful pics that people are putting up on their LJ's.

I really do love that quilt.

and I really need to sleep...night all!
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

As Tittamiire so wisely concluded this morning... it's one less day 'til AT4!

sigpic

Comment

Does this mean you're volunteering to keep up the count whilst Mal takes a well-deserved (but temporary - YAY FOR AT4!!!) break?

0=)
            *hugs to PengYn*
            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
            ames on facebook
            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

lol. But, but, Mal IS the countdown. We'd be lost without her guidance! We'll give her a day or so and then start pokin' her in the ribs...
              sigpic

Comment

*gasp*
                You violent person you!
                *grin*

...are penguins known for being violent? I mean, besides to random die-hard polar bears, of course ...hmmmm... (j/k!!!)
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Wow, the quilt looks amazing. How many hours went into it? Definitely a labor of love!!!!

My LJ

Comment

I am back as well. AT3 was just brillant! I'm so glad I decided to go and I don't for one minute regret my ticket splurge a few weeks back. Amanda just rocked the house! Her personable ways made each and every person feel as if they were her honored guest rather than just one amongst 250ish that attended this year. Can't wait for AT4!

Was awesome meeting everyone and finally putting faces to all these names here...well most at least. I know I missed a few, but hopefully that can be rectified either at Gatecon or AT4.

I've downloaded my pics to my lappy and will post them somewhere later and give a bit more comment on the weekend when I can get my mushy brain back to feeling as it should.

I officially hate jet lag too. I wasnt terribly sleepy or anything, but just...um, discombobulated the whole time I was over in England. *Finally* when I'm getting used to the time change and feeling much better, I have to board a plane and take another 8 hourish flight home. Oy. Jet lag once again. *goes off to try and sleep some...hopefully.*
                    Last edited by Celandine; 05 May 2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Finally caught up on some sleep!!!

Had a great weekend and many thanks to the GABIT crew for a wonderful con.

Say hi to everyone i met over the weekend
                      I remember something. There was a man. He’s bald and wears a short sleeve shirt and somehow he’s very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

Comment

I had a fantastic weekend and hello to everyone I met. I'm really looking forward to AT4!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hiya folks- was great meeting everyone at AT3. Just thought I'd stick my head in to say thanks to Amanda, the G4, all my fellow staff (I was the one in the light green staff shirt, you may have seen me catapulting round the building, lol), the marvellous stewards, and all the wonderful attendees for making it once again a most excellent weekend.

I've now had a lot of sleep. LOL.

For the folks I was talking to on Sunday night, I've posted up my ZPM theory for you to peruse... it's in the science and tech forum.

ZPE, gravity and inertia- how to build a ZPM

Looking forward to seeing what folks think.

Hope everyone has a safe trip home, whenever they get there, and see you all at AT4!

Terri the medic x
                          Last edited by Kelspook; 06 May 2008, 02:23 AM.

AT4- coming in 2009

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.' - General MacArthur

Comment

Hi everyone!! Haven't had the time yet to post. Got home a bit past 11PM yesterday, and had to go to school this morning at 7.30AM *yawns*

I had The best time!!! Love you all Can't wait till next year.
                            *hugs everyone*

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                              *gasp*
                              You violent person you!
                              *grin*

...are penguins known for being violent? I mean, besides to random die-hard polar bears, of course ...hmmmm... (j/k!!!)
                              Not so much violent as prone to giving random tackle hugs. I suppose that could be construed as an act of aggression.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi all,

Just wanted to say......Have been laughing like a "gopher on crack" since I got back....Is that sleep deprevation or just good memories??

Take care all

S'n'T
                                "You know Jack, for an Irishman, you never were much of a talker."
                                Sara O' Neill's father;
                                COLD LAZARUS (Season 1)

Comment

Working...
                                X