GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    Hey PengYn; Mandy and I picked up something very special just for you [/COLOR]
    Originally posted by ames View Post
    Hey PengYn - I think I'd be scared!

...and that's a bleedin' fast plane, SJSL!!! Wow
    Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
    LOL RUN PengYn! I'm predicting a wake up call for you in the morning psst turn off the cell phone I think I am safe they have already left. EDIT: Or not. lol
    *is terrified* Seriously. The other day on Skype I called them my "elders". It's like I can't help but poke them with a big sharp stick. I am so dead.

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Hmmmmm.........was that a Pengy I saw bouncing around?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
        And I'm all SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEy

I'm dreaming about it all the time lol. Though I guess the hotel lobby doesn't look like a movie theater eh?
        hehe...nice dreaming there.

I'll be among those waiting in the lobby though as my flight lands quite early and check-in at the Ren wont be until 3 I believe. Ah well. I'll be the curled in a chair preoccupied with some electronic gizmo or other.

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post

I'm a bit sad today, my dog Lucy went to the kennels this morning, she'll be fine and I'll see her again on Tuesday....I just hate saying goodbye to her, she looks at me with her big puppy-dog eye that say "don't leave me Mum"

Julia(samcarterrules)
        aww..I know what you mean. My Sammy I think is gonna miss too. She's way too attached and follows me around the house already (actually chases but we wont go there right now ) But hey..I'm her food source so she's no dumb kitty. She's knows who's important and why...lol

Well, I think I'm packed. Put the bra's and underwear in first so I wouldnt forget too. *pats self on back* Got my ipod ready with some new movies and my ds is snuggly fitted next to it awaiting as well for the long flight. Now I just have one more day of school/work and then gotta fight the dang traffic home afterwards tomorrow within a half hours time so I can catch my limo to the airport.

*tries to be excited* whee

Safe Travels to everyone leaving shortly and see you all Friday morning!

Comment

*Somewhere in a dark place of luggage*

Alone baggage handler process yet another suit case destine for jolly ol’england.

(Did we mention that this handler is a disgruntled employee)

She unzips another bag and rifles through. “Jello, chocolate and peanut butter wrapped in underwear? Not again!” She closes the bag moving onto another unzipping it she finds something very similar except the peanut butter is inside a sock. “You got to be kidding me!” She lets her supervisor know right after she sends one of the bags of peanut butter to Argentina “by mistake”

Memo:

“The BLUE JELLO SMUGGLERS are increasing their activity be advised to watch for them. They are easy to spot due to their tongues being colored like a Chow Chows and their teeth might have an odd blue tinge to them. It also not advised that anyone finding the blue jello inside baggage not to open the contents and sniff them it is very irritating to the nasal passages.”

Signed The Airline Peoplez.

*This post was not druken although it may seem like it was. It was just sleep deprived and a wee bit jealous that it wasn't going to AT3*

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

*is terrified* Seriously. The other day on Skype I called them my "elders". It's like I can't help but poke them with a big sharp stick. I am so dead.

lol Don't worry PengYn I am about 90% sure it won't cause bodily harm or great embarrassment... of course there is always that chance that they changed their minds.... you know how our "elders" get lol OK so I am now a pond away I think I am safe

Have fun PengYn and let us know how the adventure goes!
            Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 30 April 2008, 09:14 PM.

Comment

1 DAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                eek!!!!

I am packing atm for tomorrow and also printed out everything I need.

I can't believe tomorrow we all be together hanging out and enjoying ourself a lot!!!!

And thanks Mal for the countdown!!! you were amazing

eta: sofie pm me back please

Comment

Can't believe that's here

*goes to pack ..... for real now*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                    Hmmmmm.........was that a Pengy I saw bouncing around?
                    She still is

one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day,one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day, one day

I feel dizzy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                      lol Don't worry PengYn I am about 90% sure it won't cause bodily harm or great embarrassment... of course there is always that chance that they changed their minds.... you know how our "elders" get lol OK so I am now a pond away I think I am safe

Have fun PengYn and let us know how the adventure goes!

We go away and you think your safe........Hardly

Your lucky we're exhausted.....sleep will be welcome tonight!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm almost packed But boy, with only handluggage, you can't bring a lot. I hope I have everything.

1 daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! 1 DAY!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce*

Thanks Mal for your great countdown

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            *bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce*

See ^^^ it's infectious!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                              We go away and you think your safe........Hardly

Your lucky we're exhausted.....sleep will be welcome tonight!
                              LOL Glad to know y'all have arrived safely! I'm sure jet lag is settling in for all those traveling from across the pond... get some rest y'all have a big dinner tomorrow night I hear

Again have fun everyone!!
                              Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 01 May 2008, 07:11 AM.

Comment

My train leaves at 13:10 from Stafford tommorw. I'll be in London (Euston) by 14:50. Then I'll decide how i'm going to get to Heathrow from there. Maybe the tube or maybe the Heathrow Express. I'm in no real rush. I'm just glad i'm getting in before rush hour starts!!

I've made arrangments to stay with a friend on Monday night. Traveling by train on Monday is not an option! Its bank hoilday over here. We are looking at maybe 5 hours trip and around £70 for the ticket!

So by staying in London an extra nigth I get a 90min approx train journey for £13. I dont need to go back into work until the Thursday night next week.

Talking of which: I'm working tonight. So hopefully by 10am tommorw morning i'll be asleep! Then up at around noon'ish.

ok... a couple of things to do on the computer and then packing to do!

Comment

Working...
                                X