Holy Hannah! Can it be
      Only 10 days until AT3?
      A look of panic's on my face
      I'd better start to pack my case!

Indeed it is! Oh yes it can
      be just 10 days, so here's the plan
      Bev pack your case so you're not late
      And don't forget your glass stargate!

- PengYn, who's plans have been thwarted at every turn to obtain that stargate!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
        Indeed it is! Oh yes it can
        be just 10 days, so here's the plan
        Bev pack your case so you're not late
        And don't forget your glass stargate!

- PengYn, who's plans have been thwarted at every turn to obtain that stargate!
        That was a good try, Pengy dear
        But my glass Stargate remains here
        To bring it to you would reveal
        That I'm three fries short of a Happy Meal!

sigpic

Comment

You know, I love it when we get to this stage in the pre-event workload!

You guys are soooo bouncing and the posting rate skyrockets. I love to come here whilst taking a break from all the last minute 'things-to-do' to enjoy the mounting excitement. It reminds me of why I do this.

Huggles,

Mumsey
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post

You guys are soooo bouncing and the posting rate skyrockets. I love to come here whilst taking a break from all the last minute 'things-to-do' to enjoy the mounting excitement. It reminds me of why I do this.

Huggles,

Mumsey
            We sure appreciate all the hours ya'll are putting in getting ready for us to descend upon you!!!
            sigpic

otoole/Erin

Comment

A quick run in and out, smack a post -thingy.

10 days. OH MY! I have a list written out... a suitcase my cats eye everytime the closet opens... friends who are constantly telling me what they'd love to have me bring back.... and ... working til I leave to drive to Dallas a day before I fly!!

And really, it just makes it seem kinda far and kinda close all at once!!

*scoots back out to panic and be excited in her corner of the world*
              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Huggles,

Mumsey
                and to enjoy that we're silently excited...something to think of when we're giggling all over the lobby
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Huggles,

Mumsey
                  thanks for doing so much! and working so hard to make this all happen...

and remember how much you love us when we're waving pea shooters around...*looks innocent*
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                    Worried about being stuck in the lobby alone?

I should call the hotel and get your name on the reservation... just another thing to add to my 'to do' list!
                    Ahah Yes, maybe! Thanks!

And thank you to the people who've replied so far. So most of you are getting in Friday then...

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                    I don't have exams (wayyy too old) but also no time to pack/plan. Although I did book my train today to Paris (heading there Monday morning to meet up with friends).

By the way, I think I'm sitting behind you.
                    Yey! Good to know who's around me.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
                    San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
                      Ahah Yes, maybe! Thanks!
                      OK, as long as the guy on the phone wasn't as much of an idiot as he sounded, your name should be on the reservations.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                        That was a good try, Pengy dear
                        But my glass Stargate remains here
                        To bring it to you would reveal
                        That I'm three fries short of a Happy Meal!

tee hee

She's three fries short, as evidenced here
                        I think it's been made perfectly clear
                        But, so are we all, ya know it's true
                        We're all AT crazy and short a screw
                        Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                        William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                        Anon

Comment

sue and i are coming in from nottingham thursday, and doing a bit of sightseeing friday
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                            I've stocked up on the dried fruit bars, cliff bars and dried mango for the trip. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, that's a great place to get snacks and such.

The dried fruit bars I get are 100% fruit and are only $0.49 each (and fat free and 50 calories).
                            As a matter of fact I was there only today to stock up on Luna bars and other snacky stuff as I figure with the cost of restaurants in the UK I'd better bring healthy snacks in order to have anything to spend on the rest of my vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              the cod that i had was actually not fishy tasting
                              If anything you're going to eat smells or tastes fishy DON"T EAT IT! It's either been cooked badly or not soon enuf, too old (out of the water or ice too long) or came from a bad source. I remember when I was still living back east going to a fish house for a fish fry and getting really sick afterwards. A friend told me later not to eat anything that smelled fishy and I've never have. Also, now living in Seattle I know what fresh fish tastes like and am completely spoiled. Never liked salmon till I moved here and now it's my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
                                Oh noes! I'm still dealing with exams and have had no time to pack and plan and all that jazz! Ah well... *-*

Say, does anyone have a "who's going to arrive on what day & leave on what day" list?
                                I'm arriving sometime Thursday afternoon--early if the palne is on time.

And oh, BTW are we all wearing gateworld nametags? I may recognize a few faces but some I don't have a clue if I met at Avalon or not.

donamac

Comment

Working...
                                X