Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    Indeed you are Since there is no row I.

Here's what I have for the seats, I might have missed some though.
    Spoiler:
    Mal - A19
    Skydiver B-10
    Sue ( Sky's friend) B-09
    ChopinGirl
    antoa315 - C5
    Tsaxlady - B6
    ShimmeringStar - B7
    PengYn - G6
    Celandine - N8
    Kliggins
    dipsofjazz
    samcarterrules - C1
    Tittamiire- N9
    TracyJane - D9
    ames - D10
    JanSam - H10
    MandySG1 - H9
    Erin13 - F13
    scifithinker - J11
    suse - J12
    SamJackShipLover - N5
    Mark1972 - H1
    sofie - F2 and F3
    sclairef99
    rebelwriter03 - J13
    AmberMoon
    starflight - E6
    rderoch - E12, E13 and E14
    raknor - H15
    RepliCartertje - F1
    Fa - G2 (w/ friend in G3)
    minigeek - B11
    donamac - E17
    CapitaBlood - D4
    Vikitty - H2
    EH-T - J1
    ForeverSG1
    scarimor
    Terrah - L 07
    Mousie - C4
    Shirt'N'Tie

I hope I get rid of my terrible cold very soon, the cough is driving me insane.

OH! and I need something red, I don't do red, red doesn't like me, and what do I wear to a Disco? lol I haven't been to one of those in years, I'm old you know! Last time I went to a Disco, The Birdie song was in the chart, OK slight exageration there, but you get the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
      Definitely! Thank you Julia. *hugs* Can't wait to meet you in 9 days and give you a real one now. We're gonna have a blast!
      I know, I'm so excited! I was doing a bit more packing today, yay!
      Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
      Oh noes! I'm still dealing with exams and have had no time to pack and plan and all that jazz! Ah well... *-*

Say, does anyone have a "who's going to arrive on what day & leave on what day" list?
      I arrive Friday lunch time and leave again Monday morning

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I get into Heathrow bus station at 14:30 and then I need to get from there to the Hotel...and I am planning on leaving on Monday morning.

I'm not sure what I'm doing Friday afternoon yet. Hanging around and then propping up the bar in the evening...I'm very good at that.

I actually have a plethora of red tops because my Spring work shirts are red and I like the colour...*g*

wheeee...I'm excited! Can't wait to see everyone
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
          I get into Heathrow bus station at 14:30 and then I need to get from there to the Hotel...and I am planning on leaving on Monday morning.

I'm not sure what I'm doing Friday afternoon yet. Hanging around and then propping up the bar in the evening...I'm very good at that.

I actually have a plethora of red tops because my Spring work shirts are red and I like the colour...*g*

wheeee...I'm excited! Can't wait to see everyone
          Me is going to join in the hanging around on friday afternoon / evening We will be arriving at 2 PM at heathrow, only hand luggage, so I guess we'll be at the hotel soon. Our plane (plain??) goes back monday at 4 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
            Me is going to join in the hanging around on friday afternoon / evening We will be arriving at 2 PM at heathrow, only hand luggage, so I guess we'll be at the hotel soon. Our plane (plain??) goes back monday at 4 PM.
            I will also be hanging around on Friday afternoon. I arrive at Heathrow at 14:40 (with only hand luggage), and leave Monday at 14:30.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited

Comment

Originally posted by CapitaBlood View Post
              I will also be hanging around on Friday afternoon. I arrive at Heathrow at 14:40 (with only hand luggage), and leave Monday at 14:30.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited
              Don't talk to me about arriving there. My new head originally said that she'd give me the Friday off, seeing as I forfeited my two week Easter holiday so that I could start work bang on the start of term (there was a horrible overlap which meant my old school started Easter holidays on the weekend that my new school started back). But she's backed out of that agreement, so I now have to get down from Luton on the Friday afternoon. Usually it's a 1/2 hour - 45 min journey from here to Heathrow, but seeing as it's a bank holiday....

I will have three hours from school finish to cocktail party start, but then I'll miss the official registration time etc... I really need to email Julia about it. Sigh. Typical.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but just for the record, I am arriving on Thursday at 2:50pm. Roomie Vikitty and I are staying at the con Hotel until Monday, then we are moving to a hostel in the Victoria area until Thursday when we will be flying to Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                  My new head originally said that she'd give me the Friday off (...) But she's backed out of that agreement, so I now have to get down from Luton on the Friday afternoon. Usually it's a 1/2 hour - 45 min journey from here to Heathrow, but seeing as it's a bank holiday....
                  ((((((Tracy Jane))))))

If it's any consolation, I still don't have my days off for sure, but I'm being optimistic! An biting my all my fingernails until next week

Comment

((((((Tracy Jane))))))

If it's any consolation, I still don't have my days off for sure, but I'm being optimistic! An biting my all my fingernails until next week
                    aww Well I have to work till thursday, at least that day I don't have a night cause well I would be screwed if I did

So i have no idea when i actually have to pack, I guess thursday night will be packing for me, I can't see a time before that when I have time...

Just over a week and we'll be all in London

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                      Don't talk to me about arriving there. My new head originally said that she'd give me the Friday off, seeing as I forfeited my two week Easter holiday so that I could start work bang on the start of term (there was a horrible overlap which meant my old school started Easter holidays on the weekend that my new school started back). But she's backed out of that agreement, so I now have to get down from Luton on the Friday afternoon. Usually it's a 1/2 hour - 45 min journey from here to Heathrow, but seeing as it's a bank holiday....

I will have three hours from school finish to cocktail party start, but then I'll miss the official registration time etc... I really need to email Julia about it. Sigh. Typical.
                      Eurk...good luck with that!

I'm currently in my between season limbo...I *really* need to start job hunting but I am too busy being excited about all the fun things
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

((((((Tracy Jane))))))

Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out for you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Mal - A19
                          Skydiver B-10
                          Sue ( Sky's friend) B-09
                          ChopinGirl
                          antoa315 - C5
                          Tsaxlady - B6
                          ShimmeringStar - B7
                          PengYn - G6
                          Celandine - N8
                          Kliggins
                          dipsofjazz
                          samcarterrules - C1
                          Tittamiire- N9
                          TracyJane - D9
                          ames - D10
                          JanSam - H10
                          MandySG1 - H9
                          Erin13 - F13
                          scifithinker - J11
                          suse - J12
                          SamJackShipLover - N5
                          Mark1972 - H1
                          sofie - F2 and F3
                          sclairef99
                          rebelwriter03 - J13
                          AmberMoon
                          starflight - E6
                          rderoch - E12, E13 and E14
                          raknor - H15
                          RepliCartertje - F1
                          Fa - G2 (w/ friend in G3)
                          minigeek - B11
                          donamac - E17
                          CapitaBlood - D4
                          Vikitty - H2
                          EH-T - J1
                          ForeverSG1
                          scarimor
                          Terrah - L 07
                          Mousie - C4
                          Shirt'N'Tie

I hope I get rid of my terrible cold very soon, the cough is driving me insane.

OH! and I need something red, I don't do red, red doesn't like me, and what do I wear to a Disco? lol I haven't been to one of those in years, I'm old you know! Last time I went to a Disco, The Birdie song was in the chart, OK slight exageration there, but you get the picture.
                          whatever you want. I jsut have a red t-shirt to wear with my jeans
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            the cod that i had was actually not fishy tasting
                            Did it taste like chicken?
                            sigpic

Comment

For those of you travelling on Friday and who have Charmed tickets...

If you don't manage to get there while Registration is open, your Registration packs will be waiting for you with the Stewards on the doors of the party room. Please make sure you have printed your E ticket (or at least the first page) as proof of purchase of the charmed ticket and to make it easy for them to find your pack. (they are filed in Register number order to keep groups together.)

Kay (with her G4 hat on)
                              For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                                10 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Holy Hannah! Can it be
                                Only 10 days until AT3?
                                A look of panic's on my face
                                I'd better start to pack my case!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X