GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    I'm not quite sure how much of this is you guys taking the mickey and how much is genuine! LOL.

Hopefully this is a little more accurate - not in terms of seat spacing, but in terms of seat existence - and it also has Mark on it!
    Spoiler:
    Absolutly serious. We take out the three seats around a wheelchair so they can park safely and at a slight angle if they want to. Thier helpers will be in the first normal seats next to them.

the No row I this year was a revolution form the badge department I just went along with cos it was easier... I worked in a cinema and we had row I and it wasn't a problem... but anyway. doesn't matter now does it, just as long as you guys realise It's deliberate and not cos I am dyslexic and missed a row out!!!

Becks
    G4

Comment

I'm not quite sure how much of this is you guys taking the mickey and how much is genuine! LOL.

Hopefully this is a little more accurate - not in terms of seat spacing, but in terms of seat existence - and it also has Mark on it!
      Spoiler:
      Very cool TJ!

Also, just got intel from Pegasus Angel (Becki):
      - Becki is in H18
      - Joey is in K18
      - Erik is in L14
      - Keia is in L15

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
      San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
        Absolutly serious. We take out the three seats around a wheelchair so they can park safely and at a slight angle if they want to. Thier helpers will be in the first normal seats next to them.

the No row I this year was a revolution form the badge department I just went along with cos it was easier... I worked in a cinema and we had row I and it wasn't a problem... but anyway. doesn't matter now does it, just as long as you guys realise It's deliberate and not cos I am dyslexic and missed a row out!!!

Becks
        G4
        No, no. I understand the reasoning behind the wheelchairs. That makes perfect sense. The row I stuff I found a little weird, but... thinking about it... the seat number I11 must cause headaches.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

No, no. I understand the reasoning behind the wheelchairs. That makes perfect sense. The row I stuff I found a little weird, but... thinking about it... the seat number I11 must cause headaches.
          Weird.... Mmmnn... yes... best I say nothing further should it incriminate me at a later date!!!

becks

Comment

Weird.... Mmmnn... yes... best I say nothing further should it incriminate me at a later date!!!

becks
            Oh, but where's the fun in that Becky? C'mon, don't hold back now ....
            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
            ames on facebook
            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
              Just a little point. There is no row I

Kay
              (putting nose back to the grindstone.)
              So, that means I just moved forward 1 row. Yay
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                Oh, but where's the fun in that Becky? C'mon, don't hold back now ....
                A lifetime of experience has shown me there are some battles just not worth fighting....

Hugs
                Becks

Comment

you're just afraid that she'll hug ya
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    Lol. Nice logic

I was in row I last year. I sat next to someone who had the stargate shaved on the back of her head. It was really wow!
                    sigpic

Comment

That's the spirit! Haha!

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
                      San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        you're just afraid that she'll hug ya

Methinks it's not the "hugmagnet" she's thinking about.....

having a twin brother I'm in total empathy with Becks on "choosing what matters enough to argue about".....and I01 or I11 or I20 does look kinda strange come to mention it......good decision from the badge maker.

<glad the badge making department is something I'm not involved in.....>

((Becky))

Julia
                        G4
                        Last edited by JuliaR; 16 April 2008, 01:18 PM.
                        To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

becks
                          A lifetime of experience has shown me there are some battles just not worth fighting....

Hugs
                          Becks
                          Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                          Methinks it's not the "hugmagnet" she's thinking about.....

having a twin brother I'm in total empathy with Becks on "choosing what matters enough to argue about".....and I01 or I11 or I20 does look kinda strange come to mention it......good decision from the badge maker.

<glad the badge making department is something I'm not involved in.....>

((Becky))

Julia
                          G4
                          SCAREDY-CAT!!

Mumsey (one half of the badge-making department)
                          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

N-09 for me! I actually had no idea how many rows there were and so am pleasantly surprised by not being so far away I need binoculars. YAY!

Must buy bus tickets...*tattoos it on forehead*
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Me too. Now if we could think of some logical reason to eliminate A to H I'd be front row!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Me too. Now if we could think of some logical reason to eliminate A to H I'd be front row!
                                *rearranges alphabet* it's been done before I'm sure of it
                                sigpic
                                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                                X