Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    ooooooo, don't I clean up nice?
    Is that you wearing the top hat and beard??????
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Darn! You mean that is not really you 1speed? I was hoping for an in-person performance.
      'Fraid not, Kliggins - neither the accordian player nor the earlier standing-on-one-wheel chappie are really me.

But if you want to see somebody launching themselves spectacularly off their bike, and rolling acrobatically along the ground in a Soldier!Sam stylee, then that's Coley's area of expertise (though to be fair, she's not done it for a while).

Comment

Thank you Bags and Dips for the link. Will go look into it now.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Hi GB. This link is for the main Gabit site http://www.gabitevents.co.uk/ site, and this link http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Gabitevents/ is for the yahoo group.
          *Points at time of your post and mine and laughs*

She wanted the Yahoo sites,Bev !

*Runs away very ,very, quickly before any retaliation cometh*
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            *Points at time of your post and mine and laughs*

She wanted the Yahoo sites,Bev !

*Runs away very ,very, quickly before any retaliation cometh*
            And I gave her the yahoo site. The main Gabit site was an added bonus! A sort of two for the price of one deal.
            As to us posting at exactly the same time....you don't think we'll get entropic cascade failure, do you?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley

On my want list is a small "Stargate" keyring. Is there such a thing?
              Ya , is there such a thing? I wouldlove that too. Ooops those items are only sold for people going to con. weeps....

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                Ya , is there such a thing? I wouldlove that too. Ooops those items are only sold for people going to con. weeps....
                Indeed, there is a Stargate keyring, as I have one! *holds keyring up to show all*. Isn't it pretty?
                sigpic

Comment

Dips do you have a digital camera to take a pic of it, so moi can see.

Comment

And I gave her the yahoo site. The main Gabit site was an added bonus! A sort of two for the price of one deal.
                    I'll concede that to you.
                    As to us posting at exactly the same time....you don't think we'll get entropic cascade failure, do you?
                    It's possible....

Indeed, there is a Stargate keyring, as I have one! *holds keyring up to show all*. Isn't it pretty?
                    *Turns psychic sight powers on*
                    Ooh,yes...very pretty and cool !
                    (You ever going to sort out that spider in the corner underneath all the wires ,btw ? )

Made you look ?

Mwahaha ! Messing with your head again.....
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Dips do you have a digital camera to take a pic of it, so moi can see.
                      Um....it's a keyring with a wee silver Stargate hanging from it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry you said silver ...duh of me. How big is it? I really don't want to use it as a key ring. I want to put it in car and hand it on back mirror
                        Last edited by gatebee; 02 October 2005, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Sorry you said silver ...duh of me. How big is it? I really don't want to use it as a key ring. I want to put it in car and hand it on back mirror
                          You can buy one here http://www.creationent.com/sg1/index.htm

Click on 'merchandise, click on 'misc' and you'll find the keyring.Here's a link to it's picture http://www.creationent.com/images/SG-KEY1.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

You can buy one here http://www.creationent.com/sg1/index.htm

Click on 'merchandise, click on 'misc' and you'll find the keyring.Here's a link to it's picture http://www.creationent.com/images/SG-KEY1.jpg
                            Thank you Dips...will go look

Comment

I posted this question on the SaGC thread, ChopinGal suggested I put it here as well.

Has been there any central site designated for dumping of media following the event? I'm interested in looking at everyone's photos/videos and it would make sense to have a hub for it (or at least a hub for links).

Comment

To Baggie: And I gave her the yahoo site. The main Gabit site was an added bonus! A sort of two for the price of one deal.

Speaking of "two for the price of one" ...

Wow, we're getting dips and Baggie at GABIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X