GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Okee dokee time for a head count of a different kind. For all those wishing to do the JTR walk on the Tuesday following the con please say "ay". Even if you've already mentioned before that you want to go, please tell me again. Thanks!
    I am going to say aye on behalf of me and my travel buddy Vikitty. We will be staying at a Hostel in the Victoria area, but let us know where to meet you all, and we will be there!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
      I am going to say aye on behalf of me and my travel buddy Vikitty. We will be staying at a Hostel in the Victoria area, but let us know where to meet you all, and we will be there!
      hehe... I'm definitely in!

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
      San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
        hehe... I'm definitely in!
        I read your mindz.

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
          The provisional schedule for AT3 is now available. Go to the front page of the Gabit website and follow the link next to the countdown.

Please cross post where you think applicable. Thanks!

Julia
          G4
          Oh wow! Thanks Julia, its getting so close!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

18 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Now that's what I call a colourful countdown,Mal !

Sadly, I can't Gabiteer this time round due to RL things like my kids' exams and other reasons ,but it's exciting just watching you all prep up.

Good luck to everyone ,happy prep ,and here's hoping you all ( esp the first-timers) have just as fab a time as I had at both previous events .

(Of course that's a given with Amanda appearing ,and the Gabit 4 and Staff organising the whole kit and kaboodle ,but I thought I'd cheer you all along ,just the same ! )
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

guys, any of you that are staying a night that isn't covered by the con rate....do you have AAA? Sue does and i called and our 145 pound rate for thursday night is now 105. so that's 80 bucks we're saving by her having her AAA and bringing her card

something to look into if you're staying a night that isn't covered by teh con rate.

might not come with breakfast the morning after, but dude, for 80 bucks, i can go and buy breakfast
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                  18 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

i KNOW

two weks from now i'm gonna be playing around in sherwood forest

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      i KNOW

two weks from now i'm gonna be playing around in sherwood forest
                      Actually my was more about how much I have to do before I go. I am soooo not ready!

Frolicking in the forest eh Sky? Nice.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                        Actually my was more about how much I have to do before I go. I am soooo not ready!

I'm with you on that one! Eep!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

Okee dokee time for a head count of a different kind. For all those wishing to do the JTR walk on the Tuesday following the con please say "ay". Even if you've already mentioned before that you want to go, please tell me again. Thanks!
                          Does that say 6 pounds? (I'm getting my eyes checked tomorrow...)

If so, Aye! (Scifithinker says no though. )

suse
                          Last edited by suse; 14 April 2008, 03:37 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

i'm not gonna panic until next thursday and i'm trying to pack

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                              Now that's what I call a colourful countdown,Mal !

Sadly, I can't Gabiteer this time round due to RL things like my kids' exams and other reasons ,but it's exciting just watching you all prep up.

Good luck to everyone ,happy prep ,and here's hoping you all ( esp the first-timers) have just as fab a time as I had at both previous events .

(Of course that's a given with Amanda appearing ,and the Gabit 4 and Staff organising the whole kit and kaboodle ,but I thought I'd cheer you all along ,just the same ! )
                              Awwww, Baggie! I'll miss seeing you and your hubs. But I totally understand your reasons for not being able to make it.

****Big Squishy Hug****
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                i'm not gonna panic until next thursday and i'm trying to pack
                                No panicking on my end. But I have started to eyeball the clothes I'm wearing right now with an eye to the con and have started to set them aside in a 'Do Not Wear Until London' pile so I won't end up getting things on them (like the olive oil from the Italian restuarant Saturday on the cleavage of the t-shirt I was wearing!) Is much better to get things on them *at* the con, not before the con!
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X