GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    Diving in to pass on a message from Sue.

AT3 Event T Shirts and Polo Shirts now available for pre order

GABIT Events Ltd is now taking pre-orders for AT3 Event shirts.

They will be a similar design to last year – that is black shirts with the date and title of the Event embroidered in red on the left breast.

We can supply normal T-Shirts (at £14 each) and Polo Shirts (at £19.50 each) in all standard sizes from Small to XXXL and Ladies fitted T-Shirts (at £19.50 each) in small to XL.

Kay G4
    I had a funny thing happen when I ordered my T-Shirt this morning, I went through all the steps, got to the bit where it says to be ready with payment details so I got my card and clicked, but instead of going to the page for me to put in my details it went straight to the 'Thank You for your purchase' page. I got the automated e-mails right away, but I'm confused, how can the payment have gone through, when I didn't put in my card details?

Julia(samcarterrules)
    sigpic
    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
      You girls seriously rock
      *hands out blue and green jello, b/c not only does lime rock almost as much as much as raspberry, the system wouldn't let me green everyone... *

Um...what are we collecting, just outta curiousity?
      Will she accept jello as a valid form of currency?
      *bats eyelashes sweetly*
      She will. But only blue because I can't get it here. It's a rare delicacy that gets smuggled to me a few times a year. This is a first world country fcol, how can we NOT have blue jello!?
      sigpic

Comment

Yes PengYn, I will bring you blue jello.
        Tracy is currently eating my stash, however I will bring more back with me
        (b/c blue is da bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuey-gooooooooooooodness!!!)
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
          I had a funny thing happen when I ordered my T-Shirt this morning, I went through all the steps, got to the bit where it says to be ready with payment details so I got my card and clicked, but instead of going to the page for me to put in my details it went straight to the 'Thank You for your purchase' page. I got the automated e-mails right away, but I'm confused, how can the payment have gone through, when I didn't put in my card details?

Julia(samcarterrules)
          I'm emailing you direct Julia.

Kay G4
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
            I'm emailing you direct Julia.

Kay G4
            Thanks Mumsey

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

48 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                of dollar bills?????
                Mandy, what is she talking about?

We could throw loonies but that might sting a bit!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Mandy, what is she talking about?

We could throw loonies but that might sting a bit!
                  Loonies would be good...hope she doesn't mind small circular bruises
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

That's the one dollar coin with a duck on it, right?

*is proud of self*

(Actually, I just happen to have put up a display of Canadian money in the middle room at school)
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I reached a major milestone today:

MY PASSPORT APPLICATION IS OFF!

As you all know, I couldn't get a birth certificate from California before the trip. I tried going the county route, and they seemed unable to do it either. In the US, you have to have a birth certificate to get a passport, so I was stuck.

I went by the post office and asked their passport person what to try next. She didn't know, but she gave me a phone number that was actually available to use. She also suggested that I keep calling until someone could tell me what to do.

I called and finally got an answer from person #4. All I needed to do was download another form and pay another $60, and they would research the old passport to get verification of citizenship. Parts of the form didn't make sense, and the information was unfindable online (What's a PAP form or a contact point anyway anyway?). I traipsed down to the post office anyway, showed the passport queen my stuff, and she was on a roll. She checked every last blank on my forms, corrected the part I had done incorrectly, and got the packet sent off on Express mail for expedited processing. It should make it back to me with some time to spare.

She said I am the only person she has ever had submit the passport search form. No wonder I didn't get my hands on the information earlier.

For all of you who did your own searches for me or expressed moral support. I really appreciate it. Just goes to show you the caliber of the people I'm going to meet.

YOU ALL ROCK!
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Is there anyone going to the con who is staying that next week and would be interested in sharing a room? Suse and I are looking at a triple, and there are only the two of us.
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                          That's the one dollar coin with a duck on it, right?

*is proud of self*

(Actually, I just happen to have put up a display of Canadian money in the middle room at school)
                          Ah! It's a Loon TJ, that's why we call them loonies
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

Congrats
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Ah! It's a Loon TJ, that's why we call them loonies
                              I know it's a loon, you loon! I was just calling it a duck to annoy Amy.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post

As you all know, I couldn't get a birth certificate from California before the trip. I tried going the county route, and they seemed unable to do it either. In the US, you have to have a birth certificate to get a passport, so I was stuck.

I went by the post office and asked their passport person what to try next. She didn't know, but she gave me a phone number that was actually available to use. She also suggested that I keep calling until someone could tell me what to do.

I called and finally got an answer from person #4. All I needed to do was download another form and pay another $60, and they would research the old passport to get verification of citizenship. Parts of the form didn't make sense, and the information was unfindable online (What's a PAP form or a contact point anyway anyway?). I traipsed down to the post office anyway, showed the passport queen my stuff, and she was on a roll. She checked every last blank on my forms, corrected the part I had done incorrectly, and got the packet sent off on Express mail for expedited processing. It should make it back to me with some time to spare.

She said I am the only person she has ever had submit the passport search form. No wonder I didn't get my hands on the information earlier.

For all of you who did your own searches for me or expressed moral support. I really appreciate it. Just goes to show you the caliber of the people I'm going to meet.

YOU ALL ROCK!
                                That's great to hear!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X