GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flippy
    *looks at all the posts* blimey, you lot have been busy!
    We were chatty?

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss
    So I'll bring organically grown carrots and some lettuce leaves.
    Won't work!

Awwww !! The Show must go on...how about a Chicken suit or a Bunny cossie,then ?
    No!

To be honest.we went a little nutty last night..I think we're getting a little hyper!
    Speak for yourself. I am never hyper. Usually I am practically comatose.

Thanks for the tip about the forum. I thought it was me messing up again.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      I'll sit right up front to watch the Chicken suit
      I will too Gatebee. I think Baggie will look fabulous in it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        I will be arriving October 27 at 8:15 a.m. so I can have a day of play in the city before the convention. Probably my room will not be ready, but I can check in and have them hold the bag until I get back.

Oh I forgot, meeting a friend in city on Thursday.
        I am arriving in London October 23 . Will be bonding with daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          I will too Gatebee. I think Baggie will look fabulous in it!
          I will have my camera all ready to record for posterity the great Baggie

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
            30 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

What time are people arriving at the hotel? I get into Euston at 14:48 on the Friday. Then it might take me roughly 1 hour from then to get to the hotel.
            My flight arrives at Heathrow (from San Francisco) at 10:30 am London time. Hopefully I'll get to the hotel by lunch time, after customs and all. Friends are arriving earlier (at least one on Thursday the 27th; the other 6:30 am London time from Washington DC).

Haven't read through the thread thoroughly, so I apologize if this has already been discussed...but is anyone else staying the week and attending Wolf Events SG-10?
            Welcome to MY life!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSamFan
              My flight arrives at Heathrow (from San Francisco) at 10:30 am London time. Hopefully I'll get to the hotel by lunch time, after customs and all. Friends are arriving earlier (at least one on Thursday the 27th; the other 6:30 am London time from Washington DC).

Haven't read through the thread thoroughly, so I apologize if this has already been discussed...but is anyone else staying the week and attending Wolf Events SG-10?

29 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Majorsamfan,

I'd bought a ticket for SG10, but the timing is a bit difficlt for me to attend both the AT con and SG10. I'm contracted 4 nights a week at work. But I usually work 5. So having requested the Sunday and Monday off, that takes me right into the other weekend.

Hope you have fun.

Comment

Wow you guys are active... well we've been busy ourselves )

I can now reveal the details of my little hints about the goodies that will be on offer at GABIT.... here's the announcement from legends.

+++++++
                FROM PAUL BROWN : Legends Memorabilia

It is with great pleasure that Legends Memorabilia announces that we
                have accepted an invitation to come to London with Amanda in support
                of the forthcoming GABIT event.

For your viewing pleasure, we shall be bringing a wonderful assortment
                of Amanda's costumes and props, as well as items from the other stars
                of the show: Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge,
                Teryl Rothery and Don S. Davis. Several of these items will also be
                available for sale exclusively to GABIT attendees.

In addition to props and costumes, we also plan to bring you a superb
                variety of Stargate merchandise including:

• Great selection of photos, including our NEW licensed range of
                Amanda's 'Femmes Fatales' photos (exclusive release at GABIT!)
                • NEW mini Stargate
                • Laser etched glass Stargate and coaster sets
                • NEW Miniature Jaffa Serpent Head
                • Studio concept art prints
                • NEW Stargate 'photo boxes'
                • Episode photo proof sheets
                • Autographed photos of all of the Stargate cast members
                • Scripts and Shooting Schedules
                • NEW framed 'Iris' presentation (containing a piece of the actual
                Stargate iris!)
                • Dog tags, SGC patches and other small collectibles
                • THE wedding photo of Jack and Sam (another exclusive release at
                GABIT!)
                .......Plus several more surprises!

If you have been to the last two Gatecon events, then you already know
                that when Legends Memorabilia attends a Stargate event, we do it in
                style! This will be our first ever event in the UK and we look forward
                to meeting those of you have been unable to come to Vancouver. Please
                be sure to drop by and say hello, we really do enjoy meeting the fans
                of Stargate!

Please note: As we are a Canadian company, we regret that we will be
                unable to accept credit cards in the UK. Therefore all sales will be
                cash only. You will find that our items are very reasonably priced,
                but if your purchases exceed the amount of cash you have on hand, then
                special payment arrangements can be made.

Paul Brown
                Legends
                ++++++++++++

see, see told you so!

Becks

Comment

Hi Becky
                  Well, the Sam/Jack wedding photo has already gone on my 'must buy list'
                  Nice work by Gabit/Legends
                  LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                    Wow you guys are active... well we've been busy ourselves )

I can now reveal the details of my little hints about the goodies that will be on offer at GABIT.... here's the announcement from legends.

+++++++
                    FROM PAUL BROWN : Legends Memorabilia

It is with great pleasure that Legends Memorabilia announces that we
                    have accepted an invitation to come to London with Amanda in support
                    of the forthcoming GABIT event.

For your viewing pleasure, we shall be bringing a wonderful assortment
                    of Amanda's costumes and props, as well as items from the other stars
                    of the show: Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge,
                    Teryl Rothery and Don S. Davis. Several of these items will also be

In addition to props and costumes, we also plan to bring you a superb
                    variety of Stargate merchandise including:

• Great selection of photos, including our NEW licensed range of
                    Amanda's 'Femmes Fatales' photos (exclusive release at GABIT!)
                    • NEW mini Stargate
                    • Laser etched glass Stargate and coaster sets
                    • NEW Miniature Jaffa Serpent Head
                    • Studio concept art prints
                    • NEW Stargate 'photo boxes'
                    • Episode photo proof sheets
                    • Autographed photos of all of the Stargate cast members
                    • Scripts and Shooting Schedules
                    • NEW framed 'Iris' presentation (containing a piece of the actual
                    Stargate iris!)
                    • Dog tags, SGC patches and other small collectibles
                    • THE wedding photo of Jack and Sam (another exclusive release at
                    GABIT!)
                    .......Plus several more surprises!

If you have been to the last two Gatecon events, then you already know
                    that when Legends Memorabilia attends a Stargate event, we do it in
                    style! This will be our first ever event in the UK and we look forward
                    to meeting those of you have been unable to come to Vancouver. Please
                    be sure to drop by and say hello, we really do enjoy meeting the fans
                    of Stargate!

Paul Brown
                    Legends
                    ++++++++++++

see, see told you so!

Becks
                    Wow! There'll be a hot time in the old town tonight! What fun! Thanks, Becks ... that wedding picci is going to be an item of interest for sure ....

And the Femmes Fatales photoshoot? Hmm ... something for everyone, huh?!

Comment

Thank you Becky, that's really got me drooling now! What to buy ... what to buy ...

That wedding photo is certain to make a lot of people very happy

Just wondering here, but seeing as we can only buy with cash it might be an idea if we can find out where the closest ATM is, I'm not sure whether the hotel wlll have one of other cash facilities but if not there's bound to be one at a supermarket or something similar close by .

For your viewing pleasure, we shall be bringing a wonderful assortment of Amanda's costumes and props, as well as items from the other stars of the show: Richard Dean Anderson, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, Teryl Rothery and Don S. Davis. Several of these items will also be
                      *SQUEEE!*
                      This sounds like fantastic fun. I honestly can't wait!
                      Last edited by Rune; 30 September 2005, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                        Just wondering here, but seeing as we can only buy with cash it might be an idea if we can find out where the closest ATM is, I'm not sure whether the hotel wlll have one of other cash facilities but if not there's bound to be one at a supermarket or something similar close by .
                        Last time I stayed there about a year ago they had a link cash machine in the foyer area of the hotel. Not sure wether they have one in the McDonald's next door or not
                        LizWhite.net

Comment

Cheers Flippy, that's cool I hope they keep it well stocked up as it looks in line for a good hammering with all that wonderful merch on offer

Comment

Wow all those merchandise look so tempting. So glad not going to Gabit con or I would make a big hole in hubby's finances.

Comment

What a wonderful way to spend all my hard-earned cash! I hope they have a gazillion copies of the wedding pic, as I think it will be very popular.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                                Last time I stayed there about a year ago they had a link cash machine in the foyer area of the hotel. Not sure wether they have one in the McDonald's next door or not
                                there is a machine in the hotel foyer and there is also a petrol station close by which will no doubt have one ( we'll check that out for you and let you know after the 10th October).

If you want stuff, shop early as there will only be limited sticks of most items. And do talk to Paul if you have any problems he's a very reasonable man ).

like the idea of the sam jack picture huh?
                                )

Becks

Comment

Working...
                                X