GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He all.

I recently made friends with a woman from the Netherlands, who saw my post on the gabit forum. We are going to travel together (I'm so glad ). She's looking for a roomie at AT3, since I'm taken *hugs Dona* She nevers comes online, so I'm asking for her.

Anyone still looking for a roomie? PM or e-mail me if you do!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      I forgot about Jif. I now only use the 'regular" kind to make peanut butter cookies so don't even look at them any more.

Becks, Julia, Mumsey: Perhaps we should do a peanut butter war...

suse
      perhaps not
      Seriously guys.. me has a peanut butter exclusion zone... violation of said zone can cause unwanted re-appearence of anything recently consumed so if you guys want to tatse peanut butter, please let me know where so I can send Tim over ( who loves the stuff) and I can stay well away.

Hugs
      Becks

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
        Seriously guys.. me has a peanut butter exclusion zone... violation of said zone can cause unwanted re-appearence of anything recently consumed so if you guys want to tatse peanut butter, please let me know where so I can send Tim over ( who loves the stuff) and I can stay well away.

Hugs
        Becks
        Don't worry Becks, Jan and I will keep you safe
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Don't worry Becks, Jan and I will keep you safe
          *sporks the smiley*

It disturbs me that this smiley accompanies their posts so often...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
            *sporks the smiley*

It disturbs me that this smiley accompanies their posts so often...
            Mandy's hoping to wear us down through sheer repetition. Me, Myself, and I know better. So does suse.
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Hugs
              Becks
              i don't eat peanut butter cause it gives me heartburn and the burpies...so while they're downing the jif, we'll go find some chocolate and drown our sorrows
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                Mandy's hoping to wear us down through sheer repetition. Me, Myself, and I know better. So does suse.
                Yep. But we can let them think they are fooling us. That way they don't try to be sneaky another way.

Note to self: Keep peanut butter away from Becky.

suse
                Last edited by suse; 23 February 2008, 11:32 AM.
                sigpic
                Mourning Sanctuary.
                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  i don't eat peanut butter cause it gives me heartburn and the burpies...so while they're downing the jif, we'll go find some chocolate and drown our sorrows
                  Give it up Sky. We all know that chocolate is your code word for rum.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

69 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      It's a date... I'll bring the galaxay bar (nice big one) and some minstrels...

mmmnnnn....

becks

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                        Give it up Sky. We all know that chocolate is your code word for rum.

suse
                        Speaks a woman who has obviously never tasted the delights of proper british Galaxy Chocolate and then been deprived of said wonderous confectionary by geography.

Hugs
                        becks

Comment

mmmnnnn....

becks
                          But I don't like Galaxy bars.
                          sigpic

Comment

mmmnnnn....

becks
                            Ooooh.... don't make me choose!
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Speaks a woman who has obviously never tasted the delights of proper british Galaxy Chocolate and then been deprived of said wonderous confectionary by geography.

Hugs
                              becks
                              Oh god.....

Milka is good stuff, but all through my time in Germany I *Craved* Galaxy and Dairy Milk! I had my parents post bars over to me!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                Ooooh.... don't make me choose!
                                Okay okay... We won't make you shose. Sky wer're just going to HAVE to have two sessions of galaxy indulgence.. I know I know it's a tough job, but it has to be done.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                Oh god.....

Milka is good stuff, but all through my time in Germany I *Craved* Galaxy and Dairy Milk! I had my parents post bars over to me!
                                When I was stranded in Toeledo ohio at Uni, I had my brother come over at spring break with a suitcase full. which was entertaining because he had his bag searched by security at heathrow and they were a bit perplexed by all the chocolate...

Becks

Comment

Working...
                                X