Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    Nope, this will be the first time the planets come into alignment
    wow, that is amazing. I feel so lucky to be in the company of the funniest and craziest ( in a good way ) bunch of women.

Comment

I'm glad you're looking forward to it so much, it's great how everything has worked out for you this way, you'll have great time

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        *Sniffle* Well I'm heartbroken and crushed. I thought that if we intend to enjoy ourselves,then we need the comedy troupe,(you two + volunteers!),the banjo player (Bev),the Pianist (CG),the bassist and drummer (Coley and 1speed4sam),Um,the choir,(all of us) and of course,the fat Lady singing...um,that would be me !
        I will be the small oriental lady with slightly greying hair standing on the step stool so I can be seen while "we" the choir is singing.

Comment

I'm glad you're looking forward to it so much, it's great how everything has worked out for you this way, you'll have great time
          I know. So so excited meeting you all. Having not just a face to this names but actually chatting with you all . It will be a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            Baggy, Klings and Rune, you guys are so funny. Have you met before?
            Nope, this will be the first time the planets come into alignment
            Thank you for the compliment,gatebee !
            Good answer,Rune..that really would explain all our Cosmic Daftness (T.M.)
            wow, that is amazing. I feel so lucky to be in the company of the funniest and craziest ( in a good way ) bunch of women.
            ROTFL...you seem to have us sussed !
            I will be the small oriental lady with slightly greying hair standing on the step stool so I can be seen while "we" the choir is singing.
            LOL ! I'll be the stout,slightly maniacal tallish Scottish one, with the greying short dark hair,frantically searching for her glasses and chucking things around till I find the dratted things !
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Baggy, Klings and Rune, you guys are so funny. Have you met before?
              Heck no! I am not sure my heart will be able to stand the first time.

I will be the short, extremely round, brown-haired woman with glasses.

Originally posted by Gatebee
              I know. So so excited meeting you all. Having not just a face to this names but actually chatting with you all . It will be a blast.
              It will be breat to meet you too, Gatebee. I know we will have a wonderful time.
              sigpic

Comment

*forges Kliggs is always nice to Rune 's signature using her left hand* there you go Baggie. Enjoy
                That won't hold up; you do know I am bringing a forgery expert to Gabit, don't you?

So much for Rune being nice to Kliggs
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  That won't hold up; you do know I am bringing a forgery expert to Gabit, don't you?
                  Mwahaha ! I'll just bribe your expert with Mars Bars,PB Twixes,and offer them Pizza.
                  So much for Rune being nice to Kliggs
                  LOL ! You two really are good at this y'know !
                  Can you dress up as Tweedledum and Tweedledee for the Gabit "Performance"?
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Heck no! I am not sure my heart will be able to stand the first time.

I will be the short, extremely round, brown-haired woman with glasses.

It will be breat to meet you too, Gatebee. I know we will have a wonderful time.
                    I think the first time we all meet, the hotel can withstand all our squeee.

Short. Well I am 4'11" tall, short greyish hair and I wear glasses as well.

Oh I know it will be fab.

Comment

Mwahaha ! I'll just bribe your expert with Mars Bars,PB Twixes,and offer them Pizza.

I watch "Tweedledum and Tweedledee Performance" could you repeat the show in our little get together. Don't want to miss such an excellent show!
                      Last edited by gatebee; 28 September 2005, 05:49 PM.

Comment

He is unbribable. He hates chocolate, peanut butter and starch.

No, I am not dressing up as Tweedledum or Tweedledee at Gabit!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, a glass that size would be way too much coke for my delicate constitution, may I have it in one of those glasses that look like a soup plate on a stick instead of a saucer pleeeeease Kliggs, pleeeease?

I used to drink coke from sherry glasses at Xmas when I was a kid, made me feel sooo grown up

*goes to pound her camera into submission so it will behave at gabit*
                          Ack... don't remind me. I had my first hang over at a very very VERY young age. It was Christmas dinner and a friend of my grandmother decided that I should be able to join in with the night's festivities so when everyone was toasting throughout the dinner, he kept filling my little sherry glass full of wine instead of grape juice. I don't recall much other than stumbling out of my chair half way through dinner and puking my guts out on the back porch.

I won't be hard to recognize. I'll be the tall ( 5'9" ), full figured gal with long, fire engine red hair and an extremely confused look on her face ( ok, maybe I was kidding about the fire engine red ). Oh and if my husband is with me we should really stand out in the crowd because he's only 5'2.
                          Last edited by ForeverSg1; 28 September 2005, 07:38 PM.

Comment

*looks at all the posts* blimey, you lot have been busy!

Schooner of Sherry - that's my Great Aunt Esme's favourite, although we do tease her with just putting a straw in the bottle because she can get through a few schooners

I won't be drinking on the friday night of the convention, just because I want to be able to look remotely alive for my photo with Amanda on the saturday. At SG4 I was very nervous at the cocktail party and mixed my beverages with disastrous results. I regaled Amanda with tales of naming penguins after her and flying car doors on motorways, much to the amusement of my friends present. [In fact when I told them I was going to Gabit the first thing they said was Don't mention the penguin!] *shame* Then of course I was very hungover for th photo session on saturday morning, so that photo of Amanda and I has been hiding in a drawer since it was taken!

Saturday evening I may partake of a beverage or two but I'll stick to the Guinness, that takes me so long to drink there's no chance of me getting drunk
                            LizWhite.net

Comment

30 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

What time are people arriving at the hotel? I get into Euston at 14:48 on the Friday. Then it might take me roughly 1 hour from then to get to the hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                                *looks at all the posts* blimey, you lot have been busy!

Schooner of Sherry - that's my Great Aunt Esme's favourite, although we do tease her with just putting a straw in the bottle because she can get through a few schooners

I won't be drinking on the friday night of the convention, just because I want to be able to look remotely alive for my photo with Amanda on the saturday. At SG4 I was very nervous at the cocktail party and mixed my beverages with disastrous results. I regaled Amanda with tales of naming penguins after her and flying car doors on motorways, much to the amusement of my friends present. [In fact when I told them I was going to Gabit the first thing they said was Don't mention the penguin!] *shame* Then of course I was very hungover for th photo session on saturday morning, so that photo of Amanda and I has been hiding in a drawer since it was taken!

Saturday evening I may partake of a beverage or two but I'll stick to the Guinness, that takes me so long to drink there's no chance of me getting drunk
                                i dont drink.... but you wont get a lot out of me on the Friday. I'll be working the Thursday night and then traveling down after having a small amunt of sleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X