Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      Jan's too tall.

You should be okay though.

sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Oven update.

I am now the proud possessor of a shiny new Electric double oven! Yaay!

No 1 Son, however, put his back out helping the electrician carry it into the kitchen and into the cabinet.

We had our first meal from it tonight, and I can see I have to practice a bit before Christmas Day. I am used to a gas oven, and got the timings wrong in the new one. The results were edible, but not up to my usual standard. It made a great change though from hob/microwave cooked meals.

Now, if I could only get the new gas hob fitted, I'd be a very happy bunny!

Mumsey
        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

yay for the new oven!!!
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
            Oven update.

I am now the proud possessor of a shiny new Electric double oven! Yaay!

No 1 Son, however, put his back out helping the electrician carry it into the kitchen and into the cabinet.

We had our first meal from it tonight, and I can see I have to practice a bit before Christmas Day. I am used to a gas oven, and got the timings wrong in the new one. The results were edible, but not up to my usual standard. It made a great change though from hob/microwave cooked meals.

Now, if I could only get the new gas hob fitted, I'd be a very happy bunny!

Mumsey
            Congrats Mumsey! May the cats and I uncross everything now?

Hope No 1 son's back is better soon.
            sigpic

Comment

137 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                Yay AnnElies!!

Hubbie may be right to worry though.. I have been known to snurch people on occasion. You are very 'napable.

Ooh. All those who are coming on the JtR walk with me down all those dark alley ways don't read that part ^^

Oooh - I forgot about that ... funfunfun...
                When are we planning on doing that walk again???
                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                ames on facebook
                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                  Oooh - I forgot about that ... funfunfun...
                  When are we planning on doing that walk again???
                  I am looking forward to it! Hopefully it will be on a night I am still in London! (I will be there from May 1-5)

Comment

It sounds like fun to me But what IS the JtR walk lol?

And I just found out that may 1st is a national holiday over here (hemelvaartsdag), so lots of time to prepare
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

And I just found out that may 1st is a national holiday over here (hemelvaartsdag), so lots of time to prepare
                      It's a tour after dark where you walk around his old stomping ground. Spooky!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                        It's a tour after dark where you walk around his old stomping ground. Spooky!
                        With Meg as the tourguide?? Spooky indeed
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post

jack the ripper tour And I know it is a free day here too the first, it is 'dag van de arbeid' (labour day)
                          But still i have to work that day normally, so I have to take off for a weekend

I still can't believe you will be coming to AT3 that is sooo cool

Bounces up and down

Is it may yet??

Comment

*bounces with Eve* I wish it was May too, but I have a bit more money saving to do first

I wish I could go on the JTR tour, but I only arrive on the Friday and leave again on the Monday Ah well.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                              *bounces with Eve* I wish it was May too, but I have a bit more money saving to do first

I wish I could go on the JTR tour, but I only arrive on the Friday and leave again on the Monday Ah well.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              We could always dress PengYn up and send her after you with a rubber knife
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                We could always dress PengYn up and send her after you with a rubber knife
                                Is that a promise?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X