No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to say that anything involving British Kit-Kats - I'm in!

Why oh why can't our Kit Kats rock that much. *sigh*

Comment

*blinks* Kit Kats? Of all the things....!

You know... your peanut butter ROCKS so badly. I've finally found a shop that stocks Kraft peanut butter, but it was a search.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

Hey! Who invited her anyway???
        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
        ames on facebook
        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I agree with the peanut butter, I really hate peanut butter...And I mean HATE it but then a friend from the USA send me a jar and now I am addicted to it. It taste sooooooo yummmieeeee

peanut butter and banana's on bread is awesome

And we keep continueing the sugar rush, but at least there is something healthy in it

Comment

*blinks* Kit Kats? Of all the things....!

You know... your peanut butter ROCKS so badly. I've finally found a shop that stocks Kraft peanut butter, but it was a search.
            I can't live without my Skippy. Creamy. For reals.

And it isn't just your Kit kats, it's all your regular chocolate candy bars. The chocolate is so much better. And don't even get me started on Crunchie Bars. I am just glad that there is always a vendor selling them at Irish Dance competitions so I can get my fix.

*edit*
            Eve: peanut butter and banana sammiches are wicked awesome! I grew up on those. Mmmm... comfort food.

Comment

Peanut butter sucks on this continent. I always hated it until Amy persuaded me to try her Kraft (the green one). Now I'm hooked.

As for Crunchie bars, the thought always makes me giggle. When I was a teen, I managed to get hold of a men's mag for a picture of a star I was besotted with at the time. Next to the poster of her were a few un-PG suggestions for Crunchie uses. It's the melting and fizzing, you see.

British / European chocolate is good. I was horrified when I went to the states and was presented with a Halloween "goodie" bag with Hershey's and Reece's pb cups. I thought I'd got the "trick" end of the bargain. lol

Comment

Wow is USA and Canadian chocolate that bad?? I alreay complaing about chocolate of the Netherlands, yes I am picky, extremly picky if it comes down to chocolate, I eat it daily for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                  Wow is USA and Canadian chocolate that bad?? I alreay complaing about chocolate of the Netherlands, yes I am picky, extremly picky if it comes down to chocolate, I eat it daily for a reason
                  Canadian Chocolate is better than US chocolate... I think. Either it is or it's all in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                    Canadian Chocolate is better than US chocolate... I think. Either it is or it's all in my head.
                    Yes it is definitely better...but then again we put it in our mouths, not on our heads
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                      Yes it is definitely better...but then again we put it in our mouths, not on our heads
                      I said *in* my head, not *on* my head *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                        I said *in* my head, not *on* my head *sigh*
                        Ooops
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                          *Parks wheelchair beside Eve and Becky and waits for Mumsey's speech and PengYn's singing*

*Hands out Smarties*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          * Sets up video camera and screen *
                          * Sit down at tech desk after handing radio mic to Mumsey *

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                            * Sets up video camera and screen *
                            * Sit down at tech desk after handing radio mic to Mumsey *
                            Now, when this one comes out of lurkdom, it *has* to be something special!

Comment

Now, when this one comes out of lurkdom, it *has* to be something special!
                              indeed.

places everyone.... silence please for mumsey the magnificent

[drum roll]

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X