GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
    *packs extra hair dye in suitcase...*!!!
    I'm going to frisk you when I pick you up from the airport! If I find hair dye it's going to be removed.......

Julia
    G4
    To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by t_2 View Post
      I find hair dye a wonderful invention
      Do you use L'Oreal because you deserve it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        I have my fat quarter, but seem to have lost the address for sending it. I know it was posted somewhere in the thread, but I can't find it.

Can someone please repost it for me? I have my envelope and stamp all ready, but can't post it.

Hehehe. Repeat after me .......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
          Do you use L'Oreal because you deserve it?
          Or Nice and Easy, because....Oops
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            Hehehe. Repeat after me .......
            I know, I know....I am sooooo pathetic.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Or Nice and Easy, because....Oops

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I know, I know....I am sooooo pathetic.
              Very good.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                I'm going to frisk you when I pick you up from the airport! If I find hair dye it's going to be removed.......

Julia
                G4
                Oh! Can you get the two men with the straight jacket to help?

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

no, she'll get the men with the uzi's
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Aww thanks for the suggestion!!!!

Julia
                    G4
                    To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

224 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Did no one miss me yesterday? I was having tech problems with the broadband conection. But it sorted now.

Comment

Of course we missed you, Mal.

I have another question for the audience. My principal is leaving in another month, so I have to submit my leave paperwork now. The problem is, I can't decide whether to do my tourist impression the week before or the week after the con.

Are there any advantages/disadvantages to picking one week over the other?
                        sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                        May we all be so well loved.

Comment

i've done it both ways and not really

doing it before, you're gonna be rested adn acclimated for the con. you'll have more time to get over jetlag

do it after and you might catch up wtih come con friends and run around with them

maybe a compromise? fly out on tuesday, that gives you wed to recover, thu to play, fri, sat, sun at the con, then mon, tue and maybe wed to tour, fly back on thu and take friday off or something like that

in other words, do a bit before and a bit after if you want to.

of course, if you're gonna move to a cheaper hotel, that might not work.

I think, based on last yaer, sue and i are gonna fly in on wed, recover thu, con fri, sat, sun, then maybe visit a friend of hers for part of the next week and fly back thu or fri or so

won't quite be two weeks, but will be longer than a weekend
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                            Aww thanks for the suggestion!!!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                              Of course we missed you, Mal.

I have another question for the audience. My principal is leaving in another month, so I have to submit my leave paperwork now. The problem is, I can't decide whether to do my tourist impression the week before or the week after the con.

Are there any advantages/disadvantages to picking one week over the other?
                              I am making this a 2 1/2 week long vacation and I am thinking about having time before and after the con, but I am afraid to solidify my plans because with my luck everyone will be going in the opposite direction as me.

I must see Ireland again and I would like to see Scotland. My tentative plans are Ireland from April 24-30, then London from May 1-6 and Scotland from May 7-10. I'd fly back to L.A. on the 10th and have Sunday to rest before heading back to work.

But Scotland might be too expensive to add into the trip.

Comment

if anything would give us away it's our accent and teh cameras around our necks

beyond that, sorry, don't get the jeans and trainers...then again, here a trainer is a person, so if i'm walking around with two people strapped to our feet, then yeah, might stand out
                                Now THERE's an interesting image. LOL
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X