• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    [SIZE=4]Revised Gabit GW Get together drink list:
    Gatebee: ??
    SIZE]
    I am not much of a drinker outside the house cause I turn red when I drink. So tap water with lemon will do for me , thank you.

I am so excited. Hubby is getting tired of hearing me say how excited I am about meeting all you guys.

Comment

I am getting really pumped now. Only a month and a little bit to go. I'm trying to find a really loud, bright orange Hawaiian shirt.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
        *folds arms* You can stop any time you like you know, Kliggs

*squee* it's getting closer every day ... yes okay that much is obvious, but I'm feeling excited and the badges are so cool too!

*goes to polish up her cat shoes*
        I'm sorry, is there something wrong? I wrote down what you requested.
        sigpic

Comment

Revised Gabit GW Get together drink list:

Betty: Pernod and blackcurrent
          ChopinGal: Rum, diet coke, wine.
          Dipsofjazz: Guinness, rum and coke.
          F.H. Bagpuss: DC with ice, iced mocha.
          ForeverSG1 (Kat): Iced mocha, tea, lemonade, water.
          Mr. Forever SG1: ??
          Gatebee: Tap water with lemon
          GateGipsy and Young Mr. Gipsy: Orange juice
          Mal: Coke, orange juice, lemonade.
          Rowan: ??
          Rune: Diet Coke, orange juice (out of a saucer per request.)

Seabee: Cider, Strongbow; iced coffee.
          sigpic

Comment

34 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is everyone getting prepared?? I've got the time off work sorted. Need to start looking at train prices.

On trips to Llyndan for cons I usually fit in a little sight seeing. LOL I've done "most" of the out door stuff I want to do.

On the Monday this time i'm planning on going to the Victoria and Albert Muesum. There's a display of hearing aids there. Also The Natural History Muesum is right next door.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
              34 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is everyone getting prepared?? I've got the time off work sorted. Need to start looking at train prices.
              Checked on flights again tonight. The prices have gone down again. Yippee!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hi All

Just returned from an amazing week in Poland and still unpacking my bags but actually ... why am I doing that?! I'll just be repacking in another couple weeks for GABIT!!

As to flights and rates ... I booked my plane tickets for London before I left for Krakow and through British Air. So I'll now shut my eyes to any posts telling me that the fares are coming down! I just wanted to make sure that I had some prime plane seats by now and British Air is my favorite carrier for England. The planes' seating arrangements were already half full when I booked. So better safe than sorry I guess!

Great job on those badges, flippy! Even though orange is not a favorite color for some of you ... it is Amanda's favorite color so we should go with it!

Looking forward to meeting many of you!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  As to flights and rates ... I booked my plane tickets for London before I left for Krakow and through British Air. So I'll now shut my eyes to any posts telling me that the fares are coming down! I just wanted to make sure that I had some prime plane seats by now and British Air is my favorite carrier for England. The planes' seating arrangements were already half full when I booked. So better safe than sorry I guess!
                  Yeah, I lost a window seat from NY to London by waiting,but did get one from LA to NY so not too bad.
                  sigpic

Comment

33 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok a little information for the over seas people. The clocks in the UK will be going back an hour, more that likly on the Saturday night of the con.

LOL! I remember this happening at SG5! There was posters everywere.... on the corridors and in the lifts etc. The hotel staff had put them up.... problem was they forgot to tell there computers! So people who needed to get up early were getting there calls an hour late! Bryan (the MC) was really peeved. He had the job of making sure that people like Chris Judge were moving in the morning LOL!!

Comment

Ok a little information for the over seas people. The clocks in the UK will be going back an hour, more that likly on the Saturday night of the con.

LOL! I remember this happening at SG5! There was posters everywere.... on the corridors and in the lifts etc. The hotel staff had put them up.... problem was they forgot to tell there computers! So people who needed to get up early were getting there calls an hour late! Bryan (the MC) was really peeved. He had the job of making sure that people like Chris Judge were moving in the morning LOL!!
                      I remember that Had early morning stewarding duty and I turned up on time but noone else was there

Have done the trial badge, see piccy below, for you to see what you think. Kliggins, you're being used for the trial again

LizWhite.net

Comment

33 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!
                        Thank you very much for the time update.

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                          I remember that Had early morning stewarding duty and I turned up on time but noone else was there

Have done the trial badge, see piccy below, for you to see what you think. Kliggins, you're being used for the trial again

Wow that is so lovely. Thank you . Can't wait to wear it with pride.

Comment

Looks good, well done Flippy.

Kliggs, you're on trial again? What have you done this time?

Mal, v good point about the time. Well spotted.
                            In order to confuse as many people as possible we usually get two 2am's
                            sigpic

Comment

http://home.clara.net/flipper/amanda/gwbadge.jpg
                              This is great. Now I'm even more excited than ever....if it's possible to get more excited!
                              It's about time Kliggins was put on trial!
                              I forgot about the clocks going back, but this means we'll have an extra hour of fun! Woohoo!
                              sigpic

Comment

oooo I might remember you.... Have you been to other wolf conventions??

I was the fan at SG5 who had HAPPY BIRTHDAY sung to me by CJ and I was on stage with him.

I really like the badge!!! Is that the final one?

I've booked mt train tickets. Mum and Dad are going to give me money for my birthday, towards my train fair. So I decided to treat myself and travel 1ST CLASS on the trip down

I've also paid for my HEATHROW EXPRESS tickets online. I've saved £1 by paying online

Comment

Working...
                                X