GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
    Just popping my head in here to say hi to everyone.

After this week's upsets on the forum we thought it might be worth reminding people about Gabit's policy on ticket sales and attendance at our Events as stated on the website, so have posted it below.

Great to see the bouncing going on over here btw, by familiar faces and friends and new attendees.

Am really looking forward to seeing you all next May.

Back to planning.....

Julia
    G4
    (Chairman, Gabit Events Ltd)

"Any attendee who makes a nuisance of him/herself during one of our Events or breaks any of our simple rules will not be allowed to purchase tickets for another Event.
    We reserve the right to refuse to sell a ticket to any person who we feel would disrupt the Event or cause discomfort to a guest in any way.

Gabit Events Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to any of their events."
    I'm always good. I'm too damn boring for my own good.

I'll have loads of fun despite my inherent boritude.

Julia, you're safe from me.
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
      I'm always good. I'm too damn boring for my own good.

I'll have loads of fun despite my inherent boritude.

Julia, you're safe from me.
      *cuddles* you're not boring. Nope, nope. You're not boring.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
        We reserve the right to refuse to sell a ticket to any person who we feel would disrupt the Event
        Darn it. There go ALL my Machiavellian plans.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
          You have to watch this one. I hear she eats small puppies. Aren't there going to be puppies at this event?

*makes a note to pack the allergy meds*

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
            You have to watch this one. I hear she eats small puppies. Aren't there going to be puppies at this event?

BAH. That is flagrant HEARSAY, perpetuated by a none too savoury online character I might add. All though the website was rather flattering, I had to draw the line when he offered to start my official fanclub under the moniker of Helena Krumpett-Fullbottom. I may be desperate for undying adoration, but even *I* have some semblance of a standard.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
              ponders thought of travelling with the puppy eating geek

To quote Kojak, "who loves ya baby"
              Last edited by Mandysg1; 17 August 2007, 10:58 AM.
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

It might be a bit premature to be making a post like this, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

I am planning on making this a vacation - at least 2 weeks, if not 3. I must go to Ireland again and hit the spots I didn't get a chance to see and revisit some that I did (depending on time). I would also like to take the time to see a bit more of London (my time there was a bit rushed and it was the end of the travels, so I was exhausted) and maybe make the trip up to Scotland.

The thing is, I'll be travelling by myself, which I am a bit nervous about. I would like to see if there is anyone that is interested in join me in parts of my travels - whether it's because you live in that neck of the woods, or you're just visiting as well.

Anyway, drop me a PM or email if you're interested. At this point my dates are still flexible, but I am thinking of taking a bit of time before and after the event for travels.

Comment

You win. I can't imagine anyone topping this post any time soon. Kudos.
                  sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

It might be a bit premature to be making a post like this, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

I am planning on making this a vacation - at least 2 weeks, if not 3. I must go to Ireland again and hit the spots I didn't get a chance to see and revisit some that I did (depending on time). I would also like to take the time to see a bit more of London (my time there was a bit rushed and it was the end of the travels, so I was exhausted) and maybe make the trip up to Scotland.

The thing is, I'll be travelling by myself, which I am a bit nervous about. I would like to see if there is anyone that is interested in join me in parts of my travels - whether it's because you live in that neck of the woods, or you're just visiting as well.

Anyway, drop me a PM or email if you're interested. At this point my dates are still flexible, but I am thinking of taking a bit of time before and after the event for travels.
                    I don't think it's to early at all to consider this. I'm tentatively planning on staying in London the week after the con. I'll move hotels for cost and access to the tube, get a London Pass, and go see the sights.

So let's throw it out to the peanut gallery. Who's planning to stay for a bit or a while after the con?
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

One peanut responds thus:

As a Londoner... who has seen the sights of London twice over her not so many years, and who firmly believes she needs to do things three times in order to be obsessively complusively correct - if anyone wants a tourguide friend who promises not to get you lost...much... I'd be more than happy to oblige.

There's a delightful Jack the Ripper Walk if anyone is that way inclined.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        One peanut responds thus:

As a Londoner... who has seen the sights of London twice over her not so many years, and who firmly believes she needs to do things three times in order to be obsessively complusively correct - if anyone wants a tourguide friend who promises not to get you lost...much... I'd be more than happy to oblige.

There's a delightful Jack the Ripper Walk if anyone is that way inclined.
                        I am so game!

Yay! A PengYn tour guide and JtR!

Comment

I believe it has a stop at the pub where all the prostitutes are rumoured to have drank.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                            I believe it has a stop at the pub where all the prostitutes are rumoured to have drank.
                            The trollop pub? We must have a pint there!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                              So let's throw it out to the peanut gallery. Who's planning to stay for a bit or a while after the con?
                              *picks up peanut* I'm staying the next week, and coming in early (like leaving the States on April 30/ arrive May 1, and leave to go back home around May 8 or 9 or so... (I may travel to Germany to see my family, donno). I have a friend who said she is more then happy to show me around - but more is cool. Also looking into changing hotels - looked into some of the hostels around London/ close to friend/ airport....
                              Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                ...right before they wandered outside and got ripper'ded
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X