• Show
Clear All

woohoo!!!! Also booked my charmedpass
    Seems like I'll be seeing all of you in May

Comment

Charmed pass also!
      Can't wait to meet Amanda and ask her about "Continuum" and "Unending"

Comment

I think I have a charmed pass, but some strange things going on with the payment for me
        why am I not surprised about that

Comment

Woot! I was shaking the whole way through. Got stuck on the countries because I was booking for someone else too and Germany wasn't in the right alphabetical spot lol.

Charmed pass!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post

OOohhhh.... Bev... I found some pre-celebration beverage for you lurking in my PB folders.....
            I need that drink now! Thanks
            sigpic

Comment

I've booked a basic weekend ticket this time. I cant afford a charmed pass with my other money commitments. Including a new dog next week!! A friend for my other dog.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                Thanks for the thoughts, the cake and the sig (to give me a boost). Mind you, if I eat the cake it will play havoc with my blood sugars! I'll be bouncing off the walls! Wheeeeee!

Ahem.

I'm off now to see what you lot can do to raise my blood pressure Good luck everyone.

Kay aka Mumsey
                Hope it goes well Mumsey. You guys are the best!!!

(((((((((((((((((((G4)))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

i beleive that i have been confirmed. I just got the payment receipt in my box

charmed pass here i come
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just recieved e-mail confirming weekend ticket (may not be employed soon, so took cheaper option) still, extremely happy now booked.

Can't wait

see you all there
                    I remember something. There was a man. He’s bald and wears a short sleeve shirt and somehow he’s very important to me. I think his name is Homer.

Comment

OK Mandy we have Charmed Passes...you can breathe now....hmm what was that name you wanted on the badge, well since you didn't say guess it was up to me to decide...

Oh and T....see I didn't back out, you'll have to put up with me now.

PengYn put those flyers down!

Huge thanks to the G4.......can't wait til May!
                      sigpic

Comment

Regular pass here.

::tries not to turn green with jealousy at charmed passholders::

suse
                        sigpic
                        Mourning Sanctuary.
                        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                          OK Mandy we have Charmed Passes...you can breathe now....hmm what was that name you wanted on the badge, well since you didn't say guess it was up to me to decide...

Oh and T....see I didn't back out, you'll have to put up with me now.

PengYn put those flyers down!

Huge thanks to the G4.......can't wait til May!
                          Woot, does happy dance
                          ....ooops sorry about your foot Jan

now all I have to worry about is figuring out which of many names Jan put for my badge
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Charmed Pass Ticket Checked!
                            Ok. Next order of bussiness:
                            To anyone who attended previous events:
                            How much does the hotel accomodations cost?

Comment

WHOO HOO! (Double WhooHoo! (on roomie’s behalf!) Two charmed passes coming right up! (Now all I have to do is start planning the Scotland part of my May holiday… any suggestions, Bev?)

But OMG…. Right after I got to the end of the registration payment part and had finished printing the two pages – my ‘Net connection died! (That truck a few miles up the road must not have been phone company then!) I’d have died if it’d been 2 minutes earlier!! It’s been spotty ever since, but I did manage to get back in and print the e-mail confirms that were sent. Well, guess it’s trying to tell me get back to work, huh?!

Congrats to everyone! ((((ALL))))
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                                Charmed Pass Ticket Checked!
                                Ok. Next order of bussiness:
                                To anyone who attended previous events:
                                How much does the hotel accomodations cost?
                                Last year - IIRC 70 pounds single 80 double, with breakfast included. Very reasonable when splitting the cost of the double, even compared to the wee flat I had in central London for a few days before the con.
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X