Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    Is this what you will be wearing Bev? *readies camera*
    Maybe..........or perhaps I'll go for the bright red spangly boob-tube and pelmet skirt.

I also think you should bring along your glass stargate... you can leave it in my room for safe keeping
    Oh yeah......as if I'm going to let you anywhere near my glass Stargate.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      Maybe..........or perhaps I'll go for the bright red spangly boob-tube and pelmet skirt.
      Now I would pay serious money to see that.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      Oh yeah......as if I'm going to let you anywhere near my glass Stargate.
      I'm sure I don't know what you mean. I am completely innocent. *blink, blink*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        Hey I do that too walking barefeet everywhere I love that, I love to do it in the snow
        But then I also do it in the center of Gent... I know I am strange

Okay I know I haven't posted here in ages, sorry but I was doubting about going to AT3 or not... and am still not out of it actually, the fact is I have been having some panickattacks in crowded spaces again, and I am not sure if I can make a traintrip to London and be in a crowded, closed envirment and not to mention being nervous, but I am going to see my doc on Monday about it again, and make a disccion then...
        But a few questions, who might be extremly silly, but I don't mind that I look like a silly girl:
        1) are some people coming from Europe and going with the Eurostar??
        2) anyone here who doesn't mind sitting next to me?? or stuff like that, to calm me down a bit...

I would ask a friend but she isn't sure yet if she is going so...
        Well Eve, my mom and I are going by Eurostar and would love to keep you company
        I remember us sitting in the Eurostar, she trying to sleep and I, talking all the way to London lol I dare to talk really fast when I'm nervous...
        just warning you

Comment

*wanders in to hoover cookie crumbs off floor and eyeballs tuxedo-clad strawberries*

Hmmmmm......

*resists temptation, dusts quickly & runs*
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            Funny that. It's not the thought of Amanda or the thought of seeing Mandy that gets scari excited. It's the prospect of thigh high boots
            Originally posted by scarimor View Post
            Maybe I could combo it: persuade Mandy to steal the thigh high boots and put them on Amanda. Woo.
            Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
            I suppose this hinges on if I bring thigh high boots... I don't know *backs away* I may just stick to my steady combat looking/emergency personnel boots... *eyes exits for quick, dodging moves*
            Originally posted by becky_preen View Post

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask so no dumb questions here.

Any more questions, just shout...

Oh THANKS for those cookies, mmmmmmm yum yum...

Hugs
            Becks
            G4
            Ok, but remember you asked

Now, given the task I've asked to do, I don't see any problem with stealing the thigh high boots from rebelwriter03 But the hard part will be getting Amanda to wear them...any suggestions
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Ok, but remember you asked

Now, given the task I've asked to do, I don't see any problem with stealing the thigh high boots from rebelwriter03 But the hard part will be getting Amanda to wear them...any suggestions
              Tell her it's that or the Trollop Wig.

Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

264 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                  Tell her it's that or the Trollop Wig.

*snorts morning cuppa tea up nose*

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                    *snorts morning cuppa tea up nose*

The girlfriend suggested duct tape, but I was worried that might get scari even further excited.

Comment

The questions are screened at Gabit?

Comment

Folks just sort of wave their arm in the air and let the Gabit stewards get some exercise. They'll field the questions because of time constraints, but as there are a number of Q&A sessions as long as you're persistent and latch on to a microphone you should get your question answered.
                        sigpic

Comment

And you do have to be persistant! I started putting my hand up during the first Q&A session last year. I didn't get picked til near the very end of the fourth. I actually didn't think I'd get to ask because I could see Julia getting agitated about time!

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                            The questions are screened at Gabit?
                            Questions are not screened ahead of time, but there are guidelines. For example, Attendees are asked not to Ask Amanda Personal questions and Please don't ask the GABIT staff or stewards about Amanda's, or her families Travel arrangements. You would be surprised how many people think we will actually tell them where Amanda is staying. We won't and please do't be offended when we refuse to tell you!!!

Becks
                            G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                              Questions are not screened ahead of time, but there are guidelines. For example, Attendees are asked not to Ask Amanda Personal questions and Please don't ask the GABIT staff or stewards about Amanda's, or her families Travel arrangements. You would be surprised how many people think we will actually tell them where Amanda is staying. We won't and please do't be offended when we refuse to tell you!!!

Becks
                              G4
                              D'oh!

Comment

i can never think of a question but one guideline i'd use.....before you ask it ask yourself....would I like it if someone asked me that?

if a question is too personal for you to answer, it's too personal for her
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X