GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
    Funny that. It's not the thought of Amanda or the thought of seeing Mandy that gets scari excited. It's the prospect of thigh high boots
    And this is a surprise?
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
      Maybe I could combo it: persuade Mandy to steal the thigh high boots and put them on Amanda. Woo.
      On Amanda, geez I thought you wanted me to put them on
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I suppose this hinges on if I bring thigh high boots... I don't know *backs away* I may just stick to my steady combat looking/emergency personnel boots... *eyes exits for quick, dodging moves*
        Hallowed are the ORI!!! And then shoot them!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by rebelwriter03 View Post
          I suppose this hinges on if I bring thigh high boots... I don't know *backs away* I may just stick to my steady combat looking/emergency personnel boots... *eyes exits for quick, dodging moves*
          Are they steel-toed?

Don't worry. I'll let you borrow my costume jewelry and Tammy Faye makeup no matter what type of boots you're wearing.

Heck, I'm feeling magnanimous. I'll let the shoeless borrow them. TJ, are you listening?
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

Wow! Thank you! Are they a UK size ten?
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Wow! Thank you! Are they a UK size ten?
              I'm not offering you shoes, silly. I'm offering you tacky jewelry and makeup you apply with a trowel.
              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.

Comment

Sorry... wrong person.

Hmmmmm... tacky jewellery and credits towards my bricklaying qualifications? Well, they don't call me the trollop for nothing
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  I'm so excited about the tickets too, I hope I can type the info on the registration form fast enough cause I know those tickets will go fast! Maybe I could type the info into Word first and then copy and paste it does anyone know if that would work? I'm hoping to get a "charmed pass" this time maybe *fingers crossed*
                  You will need th names and adresses of everyone in your party. Having it in word can't hurt. I am not sure of the inpout format bt certainly if you have the addresses in word ready to go it will be quicker.

I also have a couple of dumb questions:

1. I want/would like to buy 3 weekend tickets 2 ordinary tickets for my friends/carers and a "charmed pass" for myself but all bought with one credit card, can I do that?
                  Yes you can. there's an option for each person for ticket type.

2. If I do get a "charmed pass" I know it says smart dress for the cocktail party but can someone give me an idea as to what kind of outfit that means cause I'm not entirely sure?
                  There's been a few replies to this alredy but the basic thing is this. This is a POSH do, a chance to really really dress up if you want to. So NO T-Shirts , jeans or trainers, you have the whole of the rest of the weekend to wear those. Business Dress to smart dressy to formal long gowns and cocktail dresses is the way to go. The ladies who didn't want to dress up dress up wore a trouser suit and a nice/ sparkly top and that's fine.

Thanks and sorry again for the dumb questions

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  The only dumb question is the one you don't ask so no dumb questions here.

Any more questions, just shout...

Oh THANKS for those cookies, mmmmmmm yum yum...

Hugs
                  Becks
                  G4

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                    You will need th names and adresses of everyone in your party. Having it in word can't hurt. I am not sure of the inpout format bt certainly if you have the addresses in word ready to go it will be quicker.

Yes you can. there's an option for each person for ticket type.

There's been a few replies to this alredy but the basic thing is this. This is a POSH do, a chance to really really dress up if you want to. So NO T-Shirts , jeans or trainers, you have the whole of the rest of the weekend to wear those. Business Dress to smart dressy to formal long gowns and cocktail dresses is the way to go. The ladies who didn't want to dress up dress up wore a trouser suit and a nice/ sparkly top and that's fine.

The only dumb question is the one you don't ask so no dumb questions here.

Any more questions, just shout...

Oh THANKS for those cookies, mmmmmmm yum yum...

Hugs
                    Becks
                    G4
                    Thanks Becky,

It sounds like a great night, and the dressing up sounds fun too
                    I'm nervously excited about meeting Amanda again, I'm just hoping that I can actually speak this time, last I couldn't even form a coherent sentence and was trying so hard not to cry LOL

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

And LOL on the meeting me, thing! I remember meeting you! I had just been taking the puppies for a walk outside and my feet were freezing! Serves me right for walking outside in November with bare feet! I was in a hurry to get the puppy back to the the rest of the group though, so I didn't stop and chat! I didn't realise it was you til afterwards either.
                      Hey I do that too walking barefeet everywhere I love that, I love to do it in the snow
                      But then I also do it in the center of Gent... I know I am strange

Okay I know I haven't posted here in ages, sorry but I was doubting about going to AT3 or not... and am still not out of it actually, the fact is I have been having some panickattacks in crowded spaces again, and I am not sure if I can make a traintrip to London and be in a crowded, closed envirment and not to mention being nervous, but I am going to see my doc on Monday about it again, and make a disccion then...
                      But a few questions, who might be extremly silly, but I don't mind that I look like a silly girl:
                      1) are some people coming from Europe and going with the Eurostar??
                      2) anyone here who doesn't mind sitting next to me?? or stuff like that, to calm me down a bit...

I would ask a friend but she isn't sure yet if she is going so...

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                        Maybe I could combo it: persuade Mandy to steal the thigh high boots and put them on Amanda. Woo.

*cough*

Comment

265 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is sort of healthy eating; there are strawberries under those tuxedos.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                              This is sort of healthy eating; there are strawberries under those tuxedos.

*dies* Mmm they're like boy strawberries.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              Of course, there's nothing to stop you from wearing that little off-the-shoulder-split-to-the-waist sparkly outfit, if you wish.
                              Is this what you will be wearing Bev? *readies camera* I also think you should bring along your glass stargate... you can leave it in my room for safe keeping
                              sigpic

Comment

to the cocktail party, i wore black slacks and a shiny satiny shirt and dress shoes. other ladies wore cocktail dresses, others, like tracy j ane said, wore their work clothes, pants suits and the like

tsax wore a beautiful kaftan type dress.

like they said, no jeans, no tennis shoes, no shorts.

what would you wear to a wedding? or a graduation?

that level of dressing up
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X