GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
    Yeah, can't think of anyone I would trust to not mess it up (I'm a control freak). I also don't want to hand out my credit card number.
    I hope i'm not working. If I am I might ask my parents to do it for me.

If got from know untill then to decide wether I want a charmed ticket. I've done the cocktail party at AT1 and AT2. Do I really need to do it again??

I could really do with saving the money and going for the cheaper ticket....

Comment

285 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Is it May yet?
        Jenni

Comment

*slips in, tidies up, and leaves cookies and milk before Mal gets here and slips out*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
            *slips in, tidies up, and leaves cookies and milk before Mal gets here and slips out*
            Can I have a nice warm bed ready next time pleaseeeee???????

Comment

284 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL) View Post
                Can I have a nice warm bed ready next time pleaseeeee???????
                Um....Sure. *makes note, bring bed next time*
                sigpic

Comment

Kliggy got really bossy and threatened me if I didn't post in this thread again

So...

'Hi, I' Rune and I am nuts.'

Happy now Kliggy? *snaps off a smart salute*

BTW the typo was a Kliggins yahoo messenger original, I'm just obeying orders *chokes*

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post

So...

BTW the typo was a Kliggins yahoo messenger original, I'm just obeying orders *chokes*
                    Yes, very happy now. Thank you. It looks good with the typo.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                      Yes, very happy now. Thank you. It looks good with the typo.
                      Yeah the typo makes it a genuine Kliggy! Glad you're happy, I know you luuuurve this tread threaddthread

Comment

Yeah the typo makes it a genuine Kliggy! Glad you're happy, I know you luuuurve this tread threaddthread
                        There is nothing wrong with unike unique ways of spelling.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                          In preparation for the opening of Registration for AT3, We have been working on a re-vamp of the GABIT events website. The new look site is now live.

www.gabitevents.co.uk

Please check the FAQ as there are a couple of minor changes to note in possible timings and the gift policy.

Registration will open shortly. We are aiming for the second week in August. But we will give everyone 7 days notice of the exact date and time. We apologise for the delay but there have been some technical issues outside of our control that have taken longer to solve that we ever dreamed of!!! So stay tuned for the Registration Date announcement.

May we take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continued support of GABIT Events, Amanda and our chosen charities. The G4 and GABIT staff would also like to extend a personal thank you to everyone for their kind words, encouragement and most of all patience and understanding as we took a much needed break. As you will see we have not been idle!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Renaissance Hotel in Heathrow for our threepeat!

Best Wishes
                          Becky, Kay, Julia & John
                          G4
                          w00t!

Comment

So...

*gasps in shock*

You're obeying orders? Oh boy, the blackmail material Kliggs has on you must be even better than I thought...!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                              *gasps in shock*

You're obeying orders? Oh boy, the blackmail material Kliggs has on you must be even better than I thought...!
                              Just wait until you see what I have on Rune! Pictures may be involved.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                                Just wait until you see what I have on Rune! Pictures may be involved.
                                Sounds promising! Can't wait to see what you'll have her do... *eg*

Comment

Working...
                                X