No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was in Dutch, I would say sign me up immediatly but English...not sure about it...but anyway I can watch and take pics and who knows eh...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
      Ditto. Go improv games! If I go, I'm definitely in.
      I think I'll sit in my little chair in a darkened corner and root you all on. That is should I happen to make it, but I prefer to leave acting, singing and writing to people who do it well.

Comment

LOL oh c'mon Kat! You'd have so much fun!
        Watching is OK too, however. And Repli - you may not even have to *speak* if you don't want to. This is improv - everything goes! I've seen entire scenes done without a word. I say join the fun and go with it!
        PS-> No one's going to be directed, it's improv, you direct yourself, I can just teach everyone how to participate (depending on what we're doing), and we'll take it from there, if we're allowed to!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
          Dude. I haven't done that stuff since highschool. I think I might be game
          Tha last time I acted was in the sixth grade, and I screamed so loud I scared my best friend.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
          Improv is always welcome. I did a few musical improv workshops when I lived in Germany. Even more fun improvising in a foreign language
          I thought managing to string together sentences in German was improvising enough. I was acting like I knew what I was doing though.

If that counts as acting, I've been acting my entire life!

I'm still up for karaoke, though.
          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Comes in to hug the Gabit thread
            (((Gabit)))

I went to the London Expo today... *sigh*... smootheness and organisation - not so much.

*bows at the feet of the G4*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
              LOL oh c'mon Kat! You'd have so much fun!
              Watching is OK too, however. And Repli - you may not even have to *speak* if you don't want to. This is improv - everything goes! I've seen entire scenes done without a word. I say join the fun and go with it!
              PS-> No one's going to be directed, it's improv, you direct yourself, I can just teach everyone how to participate (depending on what we're doing), and we'll take it from there, if we're allowed to!
              But but we also need a photographer and I don't mind being it...and I might join actually. played mime for more then 10 years so

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
              Tha last time I acted was in the sixth grade, and I screamed so loud I scared my best friend.
              Nothing to worry about that, we will just scream back and louder

I'm still up for karaoke, though.
              Good

So what a free podium eh...cause that is how it sounds like what is going to happen.

I am up for it...I'll join... just so I can make a total fool of myself

Comment

341 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

340 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

339 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Stopping off to share a pretty, in case some of you don't make it to the Samandan thread:

It's my first attempt at drawing AT.
                      Last edited by antoa; 30 May 2007, 06:37 AM.

Comment

338 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                          Stopping off to share a pretty, in case some of you don't make it to the Samandan thread:

It's my first attempt at darwing AT.

NICE!!

Comment

337 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

336 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

335 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X