Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    You have a troop?
    Don't 3 constitute a troop? Maybe gang would be better. Course, we're all related, so maybe a tribe or a clan.

We need a word to describe "a group of Amanda Tapping fans". Like a gaggle, school, etc.
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
      Don't 3 constitute a troop? Maybe gang would be better. Course, we're all related, so maybe a tribe or a clan.

We need a word to describe "a group of Amanda Tapping fans". Like a gaggle, school, etc.
      Troop works for me. Amanda's troop.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post

A squee of Amanda Tapping fans? A giggle of them?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          I am so happy for you, but of course my teeth are prettier.
          That's only because being made of wood you can polish them up a treat with beeswax

Of course you may remind me, go right ahead, I admit I wimped out and would probably do it again.
          bok bok bok
          <---kliggy

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
            bok bok bok
            <---kliggy

Well that is a pretty accurate picture of how much hair I have left, but my nose is not quite that pointy.
            sigpic

Comment

Whoohoo! It's 1130pm, wonder what we'll all be doing in 2 weeks time? Dancing on the tables? Propping up the bar? Fighting jet-lag? Giggling in the corner? Planning a big blowout at the Legends stand? Talking ourselves hoarse? Going nuts for Amanda? (duh)

Here's to the fun & bring on the dancing hamsters ^^

Comment

Well that is a pretty accurate picture of how much hair I have left, but my nose is not quite that pointy.
                Your nose may not be pointy but your tongue's sharp enough to make up for it

Comment

Your nose may not be pointy but your tongue's sharp enough to make up for it
                  ROFL! Point to you. I would have to agree with that. I will try to keep it under control at Gabit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Whoohoo! It's 1130pm, wonder what we'll all be doing in 2 weeks time? Dancing on the tables? Propping up the bar? Fighting jet-lag? Giggling in the corner? Planning a big blowout at the Legends stand? Talking ourselves hoarse? Going nuts for Amanda? (duh)

I'll probably still be looking for my room.

sigpic

Comment

ROFL! Point to you. I would have to agree with that. I will try to keep it under control at Gabit.
                      *adds scolds bridle for Kliggy to the list, or failing that a cute little muzzle*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

What time shall we send out the search parties for you?

And does that mean you didn't get the GPS implant yet?

Comment

Yes, two weeks from now I am sure you will be propping up the bar and dancing on the tables. I didn't know you could get jet lag driving in from your house; that's amazing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post

I thought you were bringing string or bread crumbs or something similar to find your way back to your room.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes, two weeks from now I am sure you will be propping up the bar and dancing on the tables. I didn't know you could get jet lag driving in from your house; that's amazing.

It's not so much jetlag on my part as the sheer mental exhaustion and trauma that come with being your roomie!

Comment

What time shall we send out the search parties for you?
                                As long as it's before the bar closes I don't mind.

Originally posted by Rune
                                And does that mean you didn't get the GPS implant yet?
                                LOL. Now I hear voices in my head *turn left, go 300 yards, turn right*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X