No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooh im E14! which i assume is the 5th row back or something?
    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

I'm G06
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*peeks in*

H13 here.

With all these numbers and letters it seems like we should be playing BINGO or something!

*waves at scarimor and AmberMoon*
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

i'm A10

i still need to print that out too and add it to the sheaf of stuff i'm bringing with me
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'll post an updated schedule soon with everyone's seating. There's been a few changes thanks to Julia informing me of a few errors I had.
            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 29 October 2006, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I'm in J6
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

17 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm I09 Can't belive it's only 17 days

SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!

XXX

Comment

D4 and 5

LizWhite.net

Comment

L13 and L14 for me and Liv (not sure if she's registered here...)

I can't believe how close it's getting!

BTW we're not quite sure what all the Curly Wurly business was about last year, but we were wondering if we should bring some?
                      Last edited by myblackrose; 30 October 2006, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
                        L13 and L14 for me and Liv (not sure if she's registered here...)

I can't believe how close it's getting!

BTW we're not quite sure what all the Curly Wurly business was about last year, but we were wondering if we should bring some?

The Gabit guys haven't said anything but I wouldn't bring them if I were you, although they are good if you get hungry so....

Basically, the Gabit guys ran a suprise event. They had invited a representative from the Guiness Book of records along to witness a record attempt. Gabit supplied us each with a Curly Wurly and we tried to break the record for the most people Curly Wurly stretching at once as well as trying for the record of the longest stretched Curly Wurly (Both records where broken!). We all had lots of fun doing it and the representative used AT to demonstrate how it was done. It was hilarious. If you go to a book shop and can find a copy of it, there is a photo on pg 87 (I think) with Amanda just in the corner.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                          .. Gabit supplied us each with a Curly Wurly and we tried to break the record for the most people Curly Wurly stretching at once as well as trying for the record of the longest stretched Curly Wurly (Both records where broken!)...
                          Did the Curly Wurlies remain edible?
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                            Basically, the Gabit guys ran a suprise event. They had invited a representative from the Guiness Book of records along to witness a record attempt. Gabit supplied us each with a Curly Wurly and we tried to break the record for the most people Curly Wurly stretching at once as well as trying for the record of the longest stretched Curly Wurly (Both records where broken!). We all had lots of fun doing it and the representative used AT to demonstrate how it was done. It was hilarious. If you go to a book shop and can find a copy of it, there is a photo on pg 87 (I think) with Amanda just in the corner.
                            OMG that's brilliant!

I'm definitely looking that up the next time I have a Guinness Book of Records to hand... go GABIT!

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                              Did the Curly Wurlies remain edible?
                              Technically they would have been edible, but I personally wouldn't have wanted to eat mine. When you start stretching most of the chocolate breaks off and the rest gets smeared across your hands, and then you have to rub the toffee between your palms to heat it and stretch it. It was extreemly messy and the queue for the toilets after was huge!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose View Post
                                OMG that's brilliant!

I'm definitely looking that up the next time I have a Guinness Book of Records to hand... go GABIT!
                                They are half price in WHS. LOL i'm in the photo, but very small. I'm going to be bringing my copy of the book to AT2, so you can look then if you dont wat to buy the book.

Comment

Working...
                                X