63 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
    [/SIZE]

Comment

62 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
      [/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
        LOL i like the expression OLIVIA time
        Olivia time; that is great. Poor Alan, doesn't he get any time?
        sigpic

Comment

Good point.I assume he'll get some "Holding-Olivia" time.

Only 62 days to go.No luck finding orange tees,but plenty time yet.

Hope plans are going fine for everyone else too.

*Sneaks back into thread*

Happy Birthday,and best wishes to Amanda !

*Sidles out of thread,whistling innocently*
          Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 August 2005, 09:46 AM. Reason: Felt the need to add a banner..and this seemed a good place to do it !
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

61 dAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Comment

Oh Rune, I know you have a day pass for Gabit. Please drop in, introduce yourself, let us know if you can join us for dinner and if so, get your drink order in. The first round of drinks is on me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Oh Rune, I know you have a day pass for Gabit. Please drop in, introduce yourself, let us know if you can join us for dinner and if so, get your drink order in. The first round of drinks is on me.
                *de-lurks at Kliggs' request and waves to everyone*

Hello, yes, I do have a day pass for Saturday and so if it's okay with everyone here I'd love to join you all for dinner in the evening

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

Hello, yes, I do have a day pass for Saturday and so if it's okay with everyone here I'd love to join you all for dinner in the evening
                  So you will be drinking water then? Cool.
                  Last edited by Kliggins; 29 August 2005, 03:32 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Revised Drink List; GW Gabit Dinner

Bev: Guinness, rum and coke.
                    ForeverSG1 (Kat): Iced mocha, tea, lemonade, water.
                    FHB: DC with ice, iced mocha.
                    Mal: Coke, orange juice, lemonade.
                    CG: Rum, diet coke, wine.
                    Seabee: Cider, Strongbow; iced coffee.
                    Rune: Water.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      So you will be drinking water then? Cool.
                      Water? Well yes, water if you insist but only if it's been imported from the farthest flung oasis - none of yer old tap stuff

Actually, 'cos I'll be driving home afterwards it'll be strictly diet Coke / orange juice here

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                        For those of you with Cocktail Party tickets.

Please e-mail me off board with your seting preferences and any special dietary requirements. I am trying to do the seating plan.

[email protected]

Becks
                        GABIT EVENTS
                        Sigh, I just got a little misty eyed thinking how sad I'm going to be sitting in the lobby wishing I were at the Cocktail party. I'd like to volunteer my services as a water girl or maybe ya need a few extra cocktail hostess' for the evening?

Comment

Olivia Time. That's so cute. I totally understand how baby/mommy time can be so unpredicatable. Sometimes it seems as if the only pair of arms that offer any comfort at all is a mommies.

Oh man... I don't think I can think of another color that I look worse in than orange. Ok, maybe chartreuse and lime green. I know orange is Amanda's favorite color, but the woman looks good in everything. Guess I better start looking for some kind of orange hat. Hmm what about a white shirt with orange writing, would that do?

*Shivers at the thought of herself in orange*
                          Kat

Comment

Everybodies gonna be wearing orange? I think I'll just check that no England football fans will be passing through Heathrow that weekend! I can just see the headlines:
                            RIOT AT AIRPORT AFTER CON GOERS MISTAKEN FOR DUTCH FOOTBALL FANS.

sigpic

Comment

*Waves back *
                              (((((((((((((((Rune))))))))))))))
                              Yay ! Another vic....*cough* Gabiteer !
                              Duly adding you to both lists....

Attending the Convention :

Mal
                              F.H.Bagpuss
                              SeaBee
                              ChopinGal
                              dipsofjazz
                              1speed4Sam
                              Coley
                              ForeverSg1
                              Kliggins
                              Sue_the_Lurker
                              Polosmoothie
                              MajorSamFan
                              Rowan
                              GateGipsy & Baby Gipsy
                              Rune

Attending the GW Gabiteer Get-together on the Saturday evening.Venue/time to be decided :
                              Kliggins
                              F.H.Bagpuss
                              dipsofjazz
                              SeaBee
                              gatebee
                              Rowan
                              ForeverSg1
                              Mr.ForeverSg-1
                              Rune
                              Mal (subject to commitments)

Venue : Hotel Bistro,time to be agreed later.(N.B. After Saturday pm events are over,and pre-evening disco.Where's that handy Tardis when you need it ? )[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Oh man... I don't think I can think of another color that I look worse in than orange. Ok, maybe chartreuse and lime green. I know orange is Amanda's favorite color, but the woman looks good in everything. Guess I better start looking for some kind of orange hat. Hmm what about a white shirt with orange writing, would that do?

*Shivers at the thought of herself in orange*
                                Kat
                                There ,there,deep breaths,...relax. Don't worry..Becky said it can be a little or a lot of orange .You'll find your hat/other item ,I'm sure.

(Jolly,optimistic colour, but I tend to look like an explosion in a paint factory .I'm just grateful it's not pink-theme,as I'd look like a blancmange ! )

There was something on the Yahoo Gabit Events site about Gabit t-shirts we can preorder.I think they're black with orange lettering.
                                Only snag is,Yahoo keeps insisting "the program is unresponsive",so I didn't get a chance to read it all,or post on the message list. I think we have to let Becky know the size we want (up to XXXL).

More later,if I can access everything again....I can't even edit my posts here atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X