GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Liquid black latex may look lovely with Bev's spangly pink, but not in this lifetime on me. I think you would be very attractive in liquid black latex and it would complement your hair so nicely.
    I thought I'd just dress up in a bunch of purple feathers & black leather, same as usual y'know

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      I thought I'd just dress up in a bunch of purple feathers & black leather, same as usual y'know
      *yawn* so boring and in a rut. I hope you are going to restripe your hair at least.
      sigpic

Comment

**SSSQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!**

The passport came today! Only took 4 weeks -- not too shabby! *suppresses another squee*
        Now I have no excuse to make some plans do I?

Uh oh. Now I don't have no excuse!!!!!

*runs off*

SSSSSSSQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

*eye K's sig*

We will be doing the Kliggiley Wiggley at the disco?
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            *eye K's sig*

We will be doing the Kliggiley Wiggley at the disco?
            I don't know, will you?
            sigpic

Comment

Looks easy enough....

*wiggles bottom around a few times*

Yeah, I think I can handle it! Don't know about the bunny ears and cotton tail though!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Well, considering I don't own a skirt or a dress and haven't worn such an item for over 20 years, it'll have to be trousers for me. Of course, I'm still thinking about wearing the bright pink spangly catsuit!
                I think I'll wear my spangly pant suit. Gosh I hope I'm understanding the word spangly correctly otherwise I'm going to be very embarrased.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,FLIPPY!!!

Hope you have a great day ^_^
                  Kliggy will now perform for you

(and no, I don't know where her hair went either!)

Comment

Happy Birthday Flippy!

sigpic

Comment

121 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Aww, thank you
                        LizWhite.net

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLIPPY!

Comment

Hey youse guys, I need some advice...I'm heading to Avalon after GABIT2 and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get there. Do I use BritRail? Is there another train system that would get me to Bristol? If I do take the train, what kind of pass do I buy? I'll need round trip cause I'll have to return to London to catch my flight home cause leaving out of Bristol will cost a heck of lot more. I tried looking up the train schedule on the internet but I got really confused. Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                              Hey youse guys, I need some advice...I'm heading to Avalon after GABIT2 and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get there. Do I use BritRail? Is there another train system that would get me to Bristol? If I do take the train, what kind of pass do I buy? I'll need round trip cause I'll have to return to London to catch my flight home cause leaving out of Bristol will cost a heck of lot more. I tried looking up the train schedule on the internet but I got really confused. Please help.
                              Amber, this site will help you plan the rail journey, you just type in where you want to go ie London to Bristol and say what time you want to leave / arrive and it will give you options as well as telling you where you will need to change trains if applicable.

British Rail as an 'entity' doesn't exist any more, it's all different networks and companies but they will still all come up on the site. It only shows up to 3 months in advance but since you have time that's not a problem, you can also book via the site I believe

Shortest time to Bristol - assuming trains run of time is under 90 minutes.

Also there's the option of going via coach with National Express it's slower (fastest is 2hrs, slowest is 4) but it might be cheaper plus the coach will pick up from central London and Heathrow.

With which ticket to get a return will probably be cheaper but oncce it gets closer to the time it might be worth checking all the options.

I'd be happy to poke about online for you later and dig up any other info on travel n stuff if that helps at all, drop me a PM if you like

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                                Amber, this site will help you plan the rail journey, you just type in where you want to go ie London to Bristol and say what time you want to leave / arrive and it will give you options as well as telling you where you will need to change trains if applicable.

British Rail as an 'entity' doesn't exist any more, it's all different networks and companies but they will still all come up on the site. It only shows up to 3 months in advance but since you have time that's not a problem, you can also book via the site I believe

Shortest time to Bristol - assuming trains run of time is under 90 minutes.

Also there's the option of going via coach with National Express it's slower (fastest is 2hrs, slowest is 4) but it might be cheaper plus the coach will pick up from central London and Heathrow.

With which ticket to get a return will probably be cheaper but oncce it gets closer to the time it might be worth checking all the options.

I'd be happy to poke about online for you later and dig up any other info on travel n stuff if that helps at all, drop me a PM if you like
                                Amber thanks for asking and Rune for answering the very question I had, too!
                                In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                                so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                                Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                                Hic Comitas Regit
                                Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Working...
                                X