GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ V ^ V ^ V ^... *pogos in*

hearing about shore leave going so well certainly whet the appetite ... not that it needed much whetting though!

*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

*pogos out *...^ V ^ V ^ V ^ V

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

hearing about shore leave going so well certainly whet the appetite ... not that it needed much whetting though!

Pogos? What are you 10? Never mind, bad question.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey! Watch out for my toes.......................ouch!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Pogos? What are you 10? Never mind, bad question.
          Pffft, jealousy again, you wish you could be so youthful

Originally posted by Bev
          Hey! Watch out for my toes.......................ouch!
          Blame Kliggy, she put me off my rhythm.

Tomorrow - the space hopper! And Kliggy might ride her penny farthing bicycle for us!

Comment

Pffft, jealousy again, you wish you could be so youthful

Blame Kliggy, she put me off my rhythm.

Tomorrow - the space hopper! And Kliggy might ride her penny farthing bicycle for us!
            I am not jealous. I was not that youthful even when I was that age.

There ya go blaming me again! I can't help it if you can't pogo without tromping on people's feet.

What the heck is a space hopper and a penny farthing bicycle, which I am not riding, by the way
            sigpic

Comment

I am not jealous. I was not that youthful even when I was that age.

There ya go blaming me again! I can't help it if you can't pogo without tromping on people's feet.

What the heck is a space hopper and a penny farthing bicycle, which I am not riding, by the way
              A space hopper is a small alien head. Its full of air. it has 2 ears that you use as handles. Sit on it and hop.
              http://uk.shopping.com/xGS-space_hop...kin_id-3068669

A penny farthing is one of the original bicycles. It has 1 huge wheel that has a seat and handles. You sit on that. Thats the "farthing".

The "penny" is the tiny back wheel.

http://educ.queensu.ca/~fmc/june2003...thingBike.html

Comment

129 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

((((Mal)))) thanks for explaining it to ye olde dense one.

My, my, my Kliggy, what a sheltered life you've lead ...*~boing~*~boing~*~boing~*

I bet Amanda would like a go on one of these at Gabit

The Space Hopper is -and I quote - *puts on official voice* - 'a 1970's style bouncing icon'.

I guess you haven't heard of it 'cos it's from the 1970s and not the 1870s! *~boing~*~boing~*~boing~*

And please Kliggy, enough 'what's that?' fibsd with the penny farthing, I've seen a picture of you with yours from when you were a child .. uh, when you were smaller. Deny it if you call - mwahaha!

Last edited by Rune; 10 July 2006, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                    A space hopper is a small alien head. Its full of air. it has 2 ears that you use as handles. Sit on it and hop.
                    http://uk.shopping.com/xGS-space_hop...kin_id-3068669

A penny farthing is one of the original bicycles. It has 1 huge wheel that has a seat and handles. You sit on that. Thats the "farthing".

The "penny" is the tiny back wheel.

http://educ.queensu.ca/~fmc/june2003...thingBike.html
                    Thank you Mal, I am much too young to remember either of those things. Holding out on us about your age, huh.
                    sigpic

Comment

you guys are soooooooo lucky !
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

((((Mal)))) thanks for explaining it to ye olde dense one.

My, my, my Kliggy, what a sheltered life you've lead ...*~boing~*~boing~*~boing~*

I bet Amanda would like a go on one of these at Gabit

The Space Hopper is -and I quote - *puts on official voice* - 'a 1970's style bouncing icon'.

I guess you haven't heard of it 'cos it's from the 1970s and not the 1870s! *~boing~*~boing~*~boing~*

And please Kliggy, enough 'what's that?' fibsd with the penny farthing, I've seen a picture of you with yours from when you were a child .. uh, when you were smaller. Deny it if you call - mwahaha!

Since I am very young, I knew about neither of these things, but I did notice you knew about them. Obviously that is a self portrait that you posted. You were so cute; whatever happened?
                        sigpic

Comment

Since I am very young, I knew about neither of these things, but I did notice you knew about them. Obviously that is a self portrait that you posted. You were so cute; whatever happened?
                          Excuse me, but I never had blonde hair Ms Fibby-Pants ... unlike someone we know. Plus those long striped socks and kitten heels plus the stance & coy look are all giveaways that it's you

Didn't we see you in Alice in Wonderland BTW?

Comment

Excuse me, but I never had blonde hair Ms Fibby-Pants ... unlike someone we know. Plus those long striped socks and kitten heels plus the stance & coy look are all giveaways that it's you

Didn't we see you in Alice in Wonderland BTW?
                            No, I was not in Alice in Wonderland.

I may have had the blonde hair

but we know who wears the cat shoes in this thread Missy!

as evidenced by a picture from last year's Gabit.

Thanks to Gatebee for Gabit pic
                            sigpic

Comment

No, I was not in Alice in Wonderland.
                              I may have had the blonde hair

Awww, I bet you were the original Goldilocks then

Comment

Awww, I bet you were the original Goldilocks then
                                [/CENTER]
                                No, I was not the original Goldilocks either!

You can't distract me, we know you are the cat shoe lady of Gabit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X