GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Hi Coley. I look forward to meeting you again at Gabit. This time you'll be talking with a Scottish accent.
    I may even be able to speak a few words of Gaelic!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
      Yeah it will be pretty soon!! 7 of August i'll be anouncing 100 days

Just thought i'd mention it now. In August i'll be away for a long weekend (Gatecon UK) and i'm away 8 days at the end of September. So someone will need to take charge of the Countdown for those times please
      I'd be happy to take care of it Mal. Just give the exact dates you want me to do it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
        I may even be able to speak a few words of Gaelic!!
        What? You mean apart from "Slainte Mhath!"?

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
          That's very good news LadyJeep . I've posted this on the Avalon attendees thread also, I know London attractions can more than fill the 5 days between AT2 and Avalon but if you want to visit the South East ( Kent and East Sussex) I can show you around . Tonbridge is 45 minutes from London by train and is home to the Samanda castle and there are lots of other interesting places around here. And since I have a 9 seater minibus the offer is open to others .
          Meeting fellow GW this way would sort of minimise the disapointment of not beeing able to make either of the cons
          Perhaps we could do a GW dinner one night and you could attend?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Perhaps we could do a GW dinner one night and you could attend?
            Did someone say GW dinner? I'm magically drawn to these things, I just love them!!!
            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
            Hic Comitas Regit
            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              I'd be happy to take care of it Mal. Just give the exact dates you want me to do it.
              The August dates are Friday 11th to Monday 14th. Thats for Gatecon.

I'm going to Vermont in September. Flying on the Friday 22nd coming back on Monday 2nd of October. I should be able to do the Friday 22nd update though.

Thanks for this! I'll post a headsup closer to the times as well though

138 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                What? You mean apart from "Slainte Mhath!"?
                Well you told me it wasn't complimentaryt, but you didn't tell me I wouldn't understand it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                  Well you told me it wasn't complimentaryt, but you didn't tell me I wouldn't understand it!!
                  For future reference, it's pronounced "schlaunty vaaa", and means "Good Health!" or "Cheers!"...

Comment

The August dates are Friday 11th to Monday 14th. Thats for Gatecon.

I'm going to Vermont in September. Flying on the Friday 22nd coming back on Monday 2nd of October. I should be able to do the Friday 22nd update though.

Thanks for this! I'll post a headsup closer to the times as well though

138 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Got the dates noted, but a reminder would be extremely welcome.
                    sigpic

Comment

137 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by SEREN LWCH (MAL); 02 July 2006, 06:27 AM.

Comment

>>>> runs in

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>>> runs out

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                          >>>> runs in

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>>> runs out
                          **Goes to fetch a large net in order to catch Rune next time**

Comment

**Goes to fetch a large net in order to catch Rune next time**
                            *grin* a trail of Froot Loops leading under an artfully propped-up-by-a-stick cardboard box would probably do just as well

Comment

136 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

***************************------------>(fruitloop trail!)

Comment

136 Days to go!!!!!!!!!!!

***************************------------>(fruitloop trail!)
                                *naively following trail* well I wonder where this goes to?

Comment

Working...
                                X