Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    SQUEE!!!!

Seeing the countdown and the attendees list just makes it seem like it's even closer. I was digging about in the closet under the stairs at the weekend and found my gabit pass on the orange lanyard and all the fun memorioes came flooding back ^_^

Sooooo, have you decided what to wear yet Bev? Going for the pink lycra this year? I hear Kliggy is wearing the platform boots and glittery spandex with the Elton Johnesque 'Zoom' glasses and a tam'o'shanter and where is Baggie, will she be sporting a pink feather boa?

*sits down quick and polishes up the cat shoes before she can get told to shut up*

BTW anyone heard from Flippy if she is doing her charity thing again this year?
    Maybe in your dreams, but not in real life.
    sigpic

Comment

And there I was hoping....
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

SQUEE!!!!

Seeing the countdown and the attendees list just makes it seem like it's even closer. I was digging about in the closet under the stairs at the weekend and found my gabit pass on the orange lanyard and all the fun memorioes came flooding back ^_^

Sooooo, have you decided what to wear yet Bev? Going for the pink lycra this year? I hear Kliggy is wearing the platform boots and glittery spandex with the Elton Johnesque 'Zoom' glasses and a tam'o'shanter and where is Baggie, will she be sporting a pink feather boa?

*sits down quick and polishes up the cat shoes before she can get told to shut up*

*raises hand* The pink feather boa shall be in my suitcase.

(I'm sure customs will look at me a bit cross-eyed.... "So *what* kind of convention are you going to?")

In other news - finally had the passport pic taken/app sent in this past Friday... so 5-6 weeks shall have it in hand and I will have one more thing to scratch off the 'To Do' list. And purchased a nice digital camera (Canon Rebel XT) so..... I can take all kinds of hard evidence wonderful pictures of my GABIT-eering friends. Will do a test run on the camera at GABIT, hopefully the pix of AT, CA, & CN will turn out good.
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
          150 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Another BIG milestone passed!!!!!!!!!!!!

150 days 'till we get to see
          The amazing, wonderful, beautiful AT
          My suitcase is ready yes, I'm all set
          Please tell me, is it November yet?
          sigpic

Comment

SQUEE!!!!

My catsuit's lycra, it's all in pink
            With tassels. Sounds great, don't ya think?
            With your cat shoes, Baggie's boa she'll shake
            Plus Kliggy in spandex - what a sight we'll make!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              And there I was hoping....
              Be thankful, for it's not a pretty sight! <---me seeing Kliggy the first time! (and second...and third...)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                My catsuit's lycra, it's all in pink
                With tassels. Sounds great, don't ya think?
                With your cat shoes, Baggie's boa she'll shake
                Plus Kliggy in spandex - what a sight we'll make!
                There is no spandex for me this year
                I told Rune that, but she doesn't hear
                With Baggie's boa shaking and Bev in her catsuit
                I will just sit in the audience and woot, woot, woot.
                sigpic

Comment

Be thankful, for it's not a pretty sight! <---me seeing Kliggy the first time! (and second...and third...)
                  G'wan, you loved it, you know you did.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    G'wan, you loved it, you know you did.
                    I have the perfect outfit for you...
                    sigpic

Comment

I have the perfect outfit for you...
                      *laughing* Sold!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        (I'm sure customs will look at me a bit cross-eyed.... "So *what* kind of convention are you going to?")
                        Could have been worse if you were going to Sekh's Party......

Comment

149 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey, nice sticky up hair Bev *giggles* this is me, traumatised after spending prolonged time in Kliggy's company ---> *whimper* don't make me come out of the closet yet

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                              149 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!
                              whoopwhoopwhoop!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                *raises hand* The pink feather boa shall be in my suitcase.

I brought a pink feather boa to Gatecon two years ago - customs in Vancouver didn't even blink an eye...

Comment

Working...
                                X