Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
    I'm really looking forward to announcing 200 and 100
    (((Mal))) I love checking in in the mornings and seeing that countdown, can't wait for these landmarks ^_^

Comment

We all know how efficient the G4 are and if you have any questions or queries they will reply within 24 hours. This is just to let you know that they are very busy at the moment, therefore if you PM them or post a query here don't expect them to get back to you that quickly, it could take a little while. Kel and I read the forum here as you know, and both being on the staff team if we can answer we will.

Is it really almost at the 200 days mark?? Are we getting excited yet? You betcha!

Tracy

Comment

Oh, Tracy! Every time you post you confuse me! Heh? What? I posted? Oh noooo, it's Tracy North. The one who claims she can out trouble me!!!
        Last edited by Tracy Jane; 23 April 2006, 02:59 PM.
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          Oh noooo, it's Tracy North. The other pain in the butt
          oh i dunno if i can handle 2 tracys
          - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Uh, I hate to put a damper on the thread, but I'm not sure you should really call someone you've never met a pain in the butt, to be honest- we're all up for a laugh, but that could be seen as a bit hurtful and disrespectful.

As t2 said, if there are any queries, post them here- although the G4 are snowed under at the minute, the staff are still lurking. Any questions, give us a yell, and we'll do our utmost to sort them out.

AT4- coming in 2009

'Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons.' - General MacArthur

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
              207 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!
              Oh. My. God. I'm just too excited for any more words than that!!!!!
              In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
              so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
              Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
              Hic Comitas Regit
              Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

206 DAYS TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The Spring/Summer edition of 'Favour' the Hearing Dogs magazine popped through my letter box today. It has the interview with Amanda and a little sidebar on Gabbie and her new owner. Have scanned and put the files here - be warned that each jpeg is 300kb.

Interview Pt One
                  Interview Pt Two with Gabbie info and Amanda/Iris pic

Apologies if these have already been posted somewhere but I don't have time at the mo to go through all the posts.
                  LizWhite.net

Comment

Ohhh, thanks for that Flippy, it brought back a lot of happy memories and it's got me even more excited for November. Awww and Gabbie looks so sweet there, bless her ^_^

Comment

Lovely article, thanks for posting it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
                        The Spring/Summer edition of 'Favour' the Hearing Dogs magazine popped through my letter box today. It has the interview with Amanda and a little sidebar on Gabbie and her new owner. Have scanned and put the files here - be warned that each jpeg is 300kb.

Interview Pt One

Apologies if these have already been posted somewhere but I don't have time at the mo to go through all the posts.
                        Thanks for sharing this interview with us Flippy! It was lovely.

It just makes me even more excited about Gabit, because the auction was a blast!

Comment

Interview Pt One

What a wonderful article. Thank you Flippy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Interview Pt One

Woohoo! This is a great article. Thanks for posting it for us flippy.

Is it November yet??? I can't wait!
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Mousie!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Is it November yet??? I can't wait!
                                I suppose there is no chance of HSG getting pooped out before November is there?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X