Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tsaxlady

< snip-a-dee-doo-dah >

Well did you guess? YES that is right the weekend of GABIT is the only free weekend in Nov. So I checked flights and there is a flight out of LA that would allow me to fly Thursday night and fly back Monday so I only need to miss two days of work.

Bottom line add another Californian to the list.
    Woohoo!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      I just had to stop in to make a quick post to thank the G4 for utterly ruining my future con experiences. Gabit was my introduction to Stargate cons and I had such an amazing time that I didn't truly realize what a unique experience it was until this past weekend when I attended the Vancouver Creation Con. As much as I loved seeing Amanda again, the one thing that kept going through my head was, 'What's going on??? The lines didn't look like a Disneyland ride at Gabit!'

I even tried clicking my heels together three times and chanting,
      "There's no place like Gabit. There's no place like Gabit," but it didn't work.

I'm ruined I tell you.

Kat
      Some dame named Dorothy handed me these. I thought they may help.....
      sigpic

Comment

230 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Some dame named Dorothy handed me these. I thought they may help.....
          Cute, very cute.
          sigpic

Comment

Pink????
            LizWhite.net

Comment

Originally posted by flippy18
              Pink????
              Flippy!!!!!!

The theme for this year's Saturday disco is "Think Pink"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Flippy!!!!!!

Hullo

The theme for this year's Saturday disco is "Think Pink"
                It is? Good job I don't really do the disco then, will stick with propping up the bar this year

Hope everyone here is well. Have been popping into the 'Life on Mars' thread but there's always too much to keep up with over here!!
                LizWhite.net

Comment

Hullo

It is? Good job I don't really do the disco then, will stick with propping up the bar this year

Hope everyone here is well. Have been popping into the 'Life on Mars' thread but there's always too much to keep up with over here!!
                  I think a few of us are planning to skip the disco this year and prop up the bar. I do think Bev is going to dance for us though.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think a few of us are planning to skip the disco this year and prop up the bar. I do think Bev is going to dance for us though.
                    Ooh, well that could almost be worth braving the disco to see

This year I will be able to have a drink or three as I won't be so poor as at the last Gabit, may even be able to afford to eat at the hotel! There are some advantages to planning ahead instead of leaving decisions to the last minute
                    LizWhite.net

Comment

Wha....????
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooh, well that could almost be worth braving the disco to see
                        I'm working on my backward flip as we speak!

This year I will be able to have a drink or three as I won't be so poor as at the last Gabit, may even be able to afford to eat at the hotel! There are some advantages to planning ahead instead of leaving decisions to the last minute
                        *tosses 50 pence and an old threepenny bit* Put this towards your bar bill.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wha....????
                          You know you bought that special pink-sequined cat suit just for the occasion.

Originally posted by Flippy18
                          Ooh, well that could almost be worth braving the disco to see.
                          Don't forget your camera.

Originally posted by Flippy18
                          How very nice. You can buy then.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm working on my backward flip as we speak!
                            *is impressed*

*tosses 50 pence and an old threepenny bit* Put this towards your bar bill.
                            *tugs forelock*
                            Bless you Guv'nor!

Being as I'm getting a lift down to Londres this time around, there's a whole boot that can be stuffed with drinkandmunchables, not enough to rival the Baggie Seabee Emporium though
                            LizWhite.net

Comment

Being as I'm getting a lift down to Londres this time around, there's a whole boot that can be stuffed with drinkandmunchables, not enough to rival the Baggie Seabee Emporium though
                              Is there anything that can rival the Baggie-Seabee Emporium?
                              sigpic

Comment

Is there anything that can rival the Baggie-Seabee Emporium?
                                Doubt it

I noticed an advert for peanut butter flavour kit kats the other day and thought of Seabee and Baggie...wonder if the peanutbutter flavour twixes will make it into our shops as well?
                                LizWhite.net

Comment

Working...
                                X