Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    i seem to have that effect on people.
    I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing you again ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Comment

you too mal

it's gonna be fun
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna be looking forward to seeing you the first time! It's gonna be awesome
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

After FINALLY meeting our queen in Vancouver on Sunday, I'm sooooo looking forward to GABIT. She spoke about it, and told us a few funny stories from last year. She loved it and the fans!

I'm also looking forward to meeting more of you from Sam's thread. You are the GREATEST!!!!!
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

you're welcome!!!

Happy to warn ahead of time.
            Would you like to tell me about any scary features or tactics you have that I can be on the lookout for?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Would you like to tell me about any scary features or tactics you have that I can be on the lookout for?
              i'm just an annoying yank

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                I'm gonna be looking forward to seeing you the first time! It's gonna be awesome
                it is. i'm really looking forward to it.

i need to get shoreleave under my belt first, then it'll be all gabit all the time

sigpic

Comment

i'm just an annoying yank
                  LOL. Well, I am one of those, that's no help, and I am from California to boot.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well.... us annoying Yanks'll represent the country pretty well. K from one coast, me from the other, Kat is from the southern end, Sky from the middle.... now anyone coming from Minnesota... Anyone?
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Well.... us annoying Yanks'll represent the country pretty well. K from one coast, me from the other, Kat is from the southern end, Sky from the middle.... now anyone coming from Minnesota... Anyone?
                      Bueller?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Bueller?
                        LOL! I soooo wanted to say that, but wondered how many would *get* it!

(Didn't I hear recently that it's been 20 years since that movie was released??! )
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

RUthie!!!!!!!!!!

woohoo, it's gonna be good to finally meet you

no, wait, dont' run away

DENISE!!!!!!!!

I have a vague memory of possibly meeting you at Gatecon 2002/2003?? There's a picture of someone in a pink apron...??

But yes, will be great to meet you and hopefully have the time to chat Squee, can't wait till November now, although that will mean I no longer live in Vancouver.

Comment

Pink apron..... My Goodness! We could all dress up as Jonas from The Changeling for the theme disco!!!
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by fairygnomes
                              DENISE!!!!!!!!

I have a vague memory of possibly meeting you at Gatecon 2002/2003?? There's a picture of someone in a pink apron...??

But yes, will be great to meet you and hopefully have the time to chat Squee, can't wait till November now, although that will mean I no longer live in Vancouver.
                              yes, pink apron. i was one of the pink apron brigade

sigpic

Comment

yes, pink apron. i was one of the pink apron brigade
                                Well darn it, there ya go! Your GABIT disco outfit's already in the bag!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X