GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    absolutely! we frumps will stick together!!

we can wear blue to coordinate with all the pinkies. maybe put pink ribbons in our hair or something
    Oh I just lurve blue. An itsy bitsy pink ribbon works for me.

Comment

mmhm, maybe i should hit the fabric store and get a spool or two of pink ribbon
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Pink?! When did Pink happen? I don't think I've ever owned anything in pink! What is all this pink about?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
          I don't think pink goes with my red hair
          You and me both, kiddo. Sometimes I do it anyway, but that's not to say it's a pretty sight! lol I'm thinkin' Sky's ribbon idea might not be so bad.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            *Sings*
            Da dum da dum, da dum, da dum da dum de dum ...
            (Now try to get that theme out of your brain,SS !)
            *shakes fist at FHB*

Darn you! (Guess there could be worse themes running through my head though...)
            Blue is cool,not frumpy,imo.Just add a pink ribbon or a belt or something,and you'll satisfy the reqs and look stylish too.
            I wholeheartedly agree. Right now my work wardrobe is tending towards black (that wonderfully slimming color!!!), but when I find a piece I like, I've done bright cobalt blue (actually a lot of various strong blues, including turquoise....), tans, pale mint green, burgundies, amethysts....

I hope to find some nice tops/sweaters in a pale pink or rose. Think I've already got a 3/4 sleeve burgundy sleeved v-neck sweater... Though like Kat *grins* I'd be hopeful it'd be too big by GABIT!

Ah well... we'll see. (Took another peek at the passport app over the weekend. Slid it back into nightstand drawer for safekeeping again....)
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
              Pink?! When did Pink happen? I don't think I've ever owned anything in pink! What is all this pink about?
              The disco will have a pink theme. You need to wear something pink .

Last year it was orange.

Wondering about pink wigs Baggie

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                The disco will have a pink theme. You need to wear something pink .

Last year it was orange.

Wondering about pink wigs Baggie
                and us frumps that don't have/won't wear/don't look good in pink are gonna wear blue....with a pink ribbon somewhere so that we fit in
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well hopefully next year's gabit theme will be True Blue. That's my favorite color and Amanda looks lovely in blue.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    Well hopefully next year's gabit theme will be True Blue. That's my favorite color and Amanda looks lovely in blue.
                    She actually goes to the disco thing?

And OH! I forgot - I just got my new cell phone three days ago - it's pink - does it count?!

-
                    Last edited by minigeek; 22 March 2006, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Nice try, Mini! Actually, I think I might make my dress anyway. I know exactly what I want, and I'm never going to find it in the shops.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

NEXT YEAR!!!!!!! <thud>

Julia
                        <looking in horror at the piles of Gabit paperwork and "AT2 surprises" in the Gabitry and wondering where people's minds are going, thinking of AT3!!!!!>

(and no, Amanda doesn't go to the Disco)
                        To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
                          I didn't figure. She'd be mobbed! Adoringly. Yet mobbed none the less. Owie.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                            I didn't figure. She'd be mobbed! Adoringly. Yet mobbed none the less. Owie.
                            Yes, but she does look lovely in blue. Come on, go with me here... I'm trying to suggest a color that I look decent in. Pink is better than orange though I'm sure it probably clashes with my auburn hair; but maybe I'll just add pink highlights to for Gabit. ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
                              NEXT YEAR!!!!!!! <thud>

Julia
                              <looking in horror at the piles of Gabit paperwork and "AT2 surprises" in the Gabitry and wondering where people's minds are going, thinking of AT3!!!!!>

Awwww, by the time AT2 is over you four will be old pros at running a convention.

Hmm, maybe the G4's can take the con on the road in 2007. Some place exotic would be nice. Oooo, how about a weekend cruise with Amanda. That would be fun!!! No?!? Too much??? I'll keep thinkin.

Comment

Awwww, by the time AT2 is over you four will be old pros at running a convention.

Hmm, maybe the G4's can take the con on the road in 2007. Some place exotic would be nice. Oooo, how about a weekend cruise with Amanda. That would be fun!!! No?!? Too much??? I'll keep thinkin.
                                Oye, Poor Amanda. Trap the poor woman on a floating barge with 300 drooling mooks.

Comment

Working...
                                X