GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    MAL : Thanks for keeping us all up to date with your colourful countdowns. By October ,we'll all be counting down the hours and minutes too,I think !
    I'll leave the minutes/hours for you to work out

Comment

Hi ChopinGal! Thanks for sorting that out! I'll look forward to meeting you!
      My 100 Mile Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
        I'll leave the minutes/hours for you to work out
        Lol ! I can do that,I think..and it's only fair for me to help out a bit ,where possible .
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Lol ! I can do that,I think..and it's only fair for me to help out a bit ,where possible .
          Well its only fair!
          77 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!

Comment

Drinks List at Gabit:

CG: Anything she wants
            FHB: DC with ice (holy cow, a Brit that wants ice)

Anybody else?

Note to self: Bring pounds
            sigpic

Comment

Drinks List at Gabit:

CG: Anything she wants
              FHB: DC with ice (holy cow, a Brit that wants ice)
              mal: Coke, orange juice, lemonade (though I dout it will be ice as the lemonade at Gatecon!)with ice in coke or lemonade!

Anybody else?[/SIZE]
              Last edited by SEREN LWCH (MAL); 13 August 2005, 02:43 AM. Reason: forgot to include ice!

Comment

So where is that hours and minutes countdown? Perhaps someone is sleeping on the job. *taps fingers*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  So where is that hours and minutes countdown? Perhaps someone is sleeping on the job. *taps fingers*
                  ROTFL!! i think we need the opening time first?

Comment

LOL ! I'll begin the hours/mins,once we know the exact time Gabit gives for "doors open" on 28th Oct.
                    (The seconds are a mere piffle and I'm not that good at math...)

As for drinkies,I like ice in most things,or I just chill the bottles....got to be cold !

Comment

LOL ! I'll begin the hours/mins,once we know the exact time Gabit gives for "doors open" on 28th Oct.
                      (The seconds are a mere piffleand I'm not that good at math...

As for drinkies,I like ice in most things,or I just chill the bottles....got to be cold !
                      Great minds think alike

Comment

FHB and i've decided that she can take over with hours and minutes when the countdown is down to 2 days or so. it will be to hard untill then

Comment

Great minds think alike
                          They do indeed ,MAL.
                          The reply "Fools seldom differ" does not apply.We're all sensible,and wise A.T./Sam fans here .Lucky to get tickets too,imo.

*Adds bottles of DC,Irn Bru,a Cool Bag,ice pack,and possibly the kitchen sink to the packing list*

Kliggs: Re funding for the bar/snack bills : we won't run short.
                          (I've been collecting every £2 coin,I can,for ages,so best I either change 'em up for notes in Mid October..or wear a saddlebag ! )

FHB and i've decided that she can take over with hours and minutes when the countdown is down to 2 days or so. it will be to hard untill then
                          LOL ! Easier job,in other words.Hubby just asked if I intend to countdown the h/mins according to everyone's time zone...I won't repeat what I thought of attempting that task ...GMT will stay as the thread's measure of "Amanda Time "!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seren Lwch (Mal)
                            I'm sorry Mal, I should have been more specific. I won't make that mistake again.

Originally posted by FHB
                            *Adds bottles of DC,Irn Bru,a Cool Bag,ice pack,and possibly the kitchen sink to the packing list*
                            Have you thought of trading that car in for a truck?

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss
                            Kliggs: Re funding for the bar/snack bills : we won't run short.
                            (I've been collecting every £2 coin,I can,for ages,so best I either change 'em up for notes in Mid October..or wear a saddlebag ! )
                            No please keep them; I want to see you wearing a saddlebag. What a great picture to bring back and post on GW!

LOL ! Easier job,in other words.Hubby just asked if I intend to countdown the h/mins according to everyone's time zone...I won't repeat what I thought of attempting that task ...GMT will stay as the thread's measure of "Amanda Time "!!
                            I can live with that. I will just move all hours and minutes ahead by eight.

(wait, does that work? Guess it is a good thing I do not work with numbers for a living)
                            sigpic

Comment

Have you thought of trading that car in for a truck?
                              Frequently !
                              No please keep them; I want to see you wearing a saddlebag. What a great picture to bring back and post on GW!
                              Hmm...Interesting imagery I must admit.
                              *Shudders*
                              Mustn't forget to wear a mask...or a large brown paper bag on my head !

Seriously though,we've got to get some group piccies at least ,to give CG (AKA Lois Lane) for her reports, and to frame lovingly and keep as mementoes !

I can live with that. I will just move all hours and minutes ahead by eight.

(wait, does that work? Guess it is a good thing I do not work with numbers for a living)
                              Er..your timezone is 8 hours behind GMT,I think,but the minutes stay the same ,lol !
                              (eg,it's getting on for 2pm Saturday,here,but in your zone,it's getting on for 6 am Sat,yes ?)

Comment

Frequently !

Hmm...Interesting imagery I must admit.
                                *Shudders*
                                Mustn't forget to wear a mask...or a large brown paper bag on my head !

Seriously though,we've got to get some group piccies at least ,to give CG (AKA Lois Lane) for her reports, and to frame lovingly and keep as mementoes !
                                I agree we need a group picture. I volunteer to take it!

Er..your timezone is 8 hours behind GMT,I think,but the minutes stay the same ,lol !
                                (eg,it's getting on for 2pm Saturday,here,but in your zone,it's getting on for 6 am Sat,yes ?)
                                Yes, it is almost 6:00 a.m. Saturday here. *yawn*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X