X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

277 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

Just curious but where do you, Rune and Kliggin find all these great gifs and emoticons?

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        You are sounding more and more like a true hussy. Are you sure you don't visit the gutter?
        A hussy me? I slip into the gutter a few times each year just to get my Jack fix; but it's quite addicting so I have to limit my stay. I'm sure my husband tires of hearing about Stargate, Sam/Amanda, but he kindly puts up with it. However, I have a feeling if he had to listen to me gush about how hot Jack was all the time he'd probably boot me out of the house!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Just curious but where do you, Rune and Kliggin find all these great gifs and emoticons?
          Well, I can only answer for myself, but I have far too much time on my hands at the moment. I've been off work since the new year as I've injured my knee, so I wander through cyber space and occasionally find something that amuses me. (and hopefully you)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            A hussy me? I slip into the gutter a few times each year just to get my Jack fix; but it's quite addicting so I have to limit my stay. I'm sure my husband tires of hearing about Stargate, Sam/Amanda, but he kindly puts up with it. However, I have a feeling if he had to listen to me gush about how hot Jack was all the time he'd probably boot me out of the house!
            LOL! I agree. Once you've dipped your toes into the shallow end of the gutter, your life is never the same! You are very wise to just visit occasionally.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!!

Didn't even know this thread existed! D'oh!

Looks like I actually get to the Cocktail party after all (yay me!). Was wondering ... anyone have room at their table? I'd love to sit with some of my GW buddies, seeing as how I'll be going solo to this one. GEEK needs some friends?

minigeek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

And so will Tracy..... Mumsey just sent an email offering a cocktail ticket Not confirmed yet, but I'm bounding all round the house, so there you go.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Sweet! That's three new people going to the cocktail party!! I'm not sure how many that makes us now, but I'm sure if we begged sweetly the G4 ladies would make sure we were placed at two tables next to one another.

Comment

I hope so... I'd really love to sit with you guys, Kat and Tracy, Sky, (is Strix going?) - all of you !!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                      I hope so... I'd really love to sit with you guys, Kat and Tracy, Sky, (is Strix going?) - all of you !!
                      Alas, I thought there was no hope of getting in, and so did not ask to be put on the waiting list. Which is probably okay, seeing as the term "cocktail party" is enough to make me hide in fear anyway.

My LJ

Comment

Gabit 2 Attendees:
                        1speed4Sam
                        Ambermoon
                        Becky Preen
                        Coley
                        Dani76
                        Dipsofjazz
                        Feli
                        Flippy
                        F.H. Bagpuss
                        ForeverSg1
                        GateGipsy
                        Julia R
                        J.R.
                        Kelspook
                        Kliggins
                        LadyJeep
                        Lida
                        Mal
                        Mousie
                        Minigeek
                        Nem2k
                        rderoch
                        Rune
                        Seabee
                        ShimmeringStar
                        Skydiver
                        Sofie
                        St@rbuck
                        Strix varia
                        SWMBOTGSG
                        t 2
                        Tracy Jane

Cocktail Party Attendees:
                        Dipsofjazz
                        Flippy18
                        ForeverSg1
                        GateGipsy
                        J.R.
                        Kliggins
                        Mal
                        Minigeek
                        Nem2k
                        rderoch
                        Rune
                        Skydiver
                        Sofie
                        Tracy Jane
                        sigpic

Comment

There are 14 of you now from GW n the list.

Nearer the time I will ask people about who they want to sit with. if you all want to sit together you'll need two tables ( remember it's nine per table).

I can put you on ajoining tables, no problem but you'll need extras to fill in. I think some of you may have partners to consider but that's an issue for later!

You actually didn't have to ask to be put on the waiting list. Because some people didn't know there was one, we offer the tickets to people in the order that they regged.

The batch Mumsey just sent out is the last one so unless someone can't attend that will be it.

Becks

Comment

276 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i know she can't go on the GW list since she doesn't play here. but i'm traveling with Sue (you guys might 'know' her, sue corkill....queen of sam and jack smut ) anyway she's gonna meet me at the con and we're rooming together so.....there is another person

like i said, i know she can't go on the 'official' gw list, but she will be there
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I have no issues of her being put on the Official GW List if Sue and the others don't mind.

LoL, I can't believe I'll get to meet so many SG-fic writers this year. A year ago, before I actually found GW, I started reading fic by all of these wonderful authors and I've been amazed to find out how many of them belong to GW. Never dreamed of meeting any of you. Too cool.

Kat

Comment

Working...
                                X