Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    That didn't seem to help you last year.
    Perhaps this year we can have a group expedition to find my room?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
      The link to the forum etc. i just get a box with a tiny square in it. Also is there a link for the comments on meeting AT? If so that does not show. In other words any buttons.

Yep another thing on my <b> to do </b> list crossed off. The problem is for every 1 i cross off I add 3 more!!

279 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you see the big buttons on the left hand side taking you to the various pages? The "Meet Amanda" button is a pink bar underneath her picture with the puppy on the front page. I will ask the Webmaster (aka hubby) tonight and see what he comes up with. Could be your browser or something. Will get back to you here.

Julia
      G4
      To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Well done Mal. Of course, you do realise you'll need a GPS thingy to actually find the room!
        Oh I had no trouble last time Of course SeaBee was with me!

Comment

Ah yes. The wonderful logic of the English nubmering system. Though normally there is odd on one side, even on the other, the English find it hilarious to randomly miss out numbers, insert the wrong ones in the wrong place, or have rooms 20-56 on a random corridor that is hidden behind the broom cupboard door. Of course, when it says 20-56, that means rooms 20, 33 and 56..... room 54 is in a completely different building on the other side of the road.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR
            Do you see the big buttons on the left hand side taking you to the various pages? The "Meet Amanda" button is a pink bar underneath her picture with the puppy on the front page. I will ask the Webmaster (aka hubby) tonight and see what he comes up with. Could be your browser or something. Will get back to you here.

Julia
            G4
            I see no buttons at all :-( I get 3 pictures. thats all

Comment

Oh I had no trouble last time Of course SeaBee was with me!
              You let SeaBee accompany you to your room!!!

I can now understand why you had the hotel room plan tatooed on your forearm and you beat the four minute mile to arrive there!
              sigpic

Comment

Hmmm....I think the best way to solve this problem is by resorting to *cough* tools!
                sigpic

Comment

I found the "Meet Amanda" button and read all the wonderful words people had to say about AT...the stories just reinforce the tingly factor.

Comment

Why would we want to find your room from last year; surely somebody is using it now. *confused*

.... unless RDA is in your room from last year; Lets go!
                    sigpic

Comment

Why would we want to find your room from last year; surely somebody is using it now. *confused*
                      *thwaps Kliggy*

.... unless RDA is in your room from last year; Lets go!
                      No...no...no...he's all mine!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

add me to the cocktail party list
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

*thwaps Kliggy*

Can we at least pet him? Please??!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Can we at least pet him? Please??!?!?!?
                            LOL! You are allowed one ruffle of his sticky-up hair. *ruffle* *ruffle*
                            sigpic

Comment

Went and spoke to hubby and he asked what browser are you using? If your browser does not have a "flash plug in" or it's not working then that would be the most likely cause of the problems because you need a flash plug in to see the buttons. He suggests if this is the case you load down the newest version of I.E with it's flash plug in and use that as your browser. Hope that makes sense. If that isn't your problem then let me know.

Julia
                              G4
                              To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

*thwaps Kliggy*
                                Owwwwwwww! What? You know thwapping me isn't going to help.

Hog!
                                Last edited by Kliggins; 10 February 2006, 02:53 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X