GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    That's as far as we got. My friends managed to write this in between reenacting the lift scene from Chimera (yes, I know we're sad!!!!)
    Pretty good adaptation,actually. I own the Talk On Corners CD and your lyrics fit in with the tune.
    Did you all remember to hum the SG theme ?

*ETA : Got to ask : Who's Gambetta ? I don't know the McGyver show very well.Assume the hate mail line is an anti S10 joke,er,right ?

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Not exactly orange paint, but just for you.
    Small spoiler for Moebius
    Spoiler:
    "Close enough", á la Jack ...

Originally posted by Rune
    *shrieks* my eyes!!!!
    *Sends some shades over to Rune*
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 04 February 2006, 05:10 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      *Sends some shades over to Rune*
      *whimpering pathetically*
      thank you

Comment

My pleasure !

The Orange Dust Bunnies of Gabit have elected that Avatar as their King,btw.

I'm deposed !
        *Sniffles*

Serve them right if/when the colour theme changes for AT2.I'll repaint them with car paint...
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

thank you
          I am immune to anything the Kligster throws my way. I'll offer to be your personal shield at Gabit to ward off her evilness.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I am immune to anything the Kligster throws my way. I'll offer to be your personal shield at Gabit to ward off her evilness.
            *snivelling with gratitude* oh thank you Bev, she scares me so, you won't let her get me will you?

Comment

*snivelling with gratitude* oh thank you Bev, she scares me so, you won't let her get me will you?
              It's okay. I've got Jacks super weapon......no......no......his big honkin' gun, you hussy!
              sigpic

Comment

It's okay. I've got Jacks super weapon......no......no......his big honkin' gun, you hussy!
                Darn, for a moment there I didn't know whether to be jealous or hopeful. It's kept fully charged I hope? You know what a persistant nuisance Kliggy was last year.

Comment

Darn, for a moment there I didn't know whether to be jealous or hopeful. It's kept fully charged I hope? You know what a persistant nuisance Kliggy was last year.
                  I have a zat for back up, so we'll be safe!
                  sigpic

Comment

ooooooooooooooooo.... what a big gun... Does that mean that Jack will be in the vicinity?
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      ooooooooooooooooo.... what a big gun... Does that mean that Jack will be in the vicinity?
                      One can but hope!
                      sigpic

Comment

One can but hope!
                        And beg a little....

Tax returns were dropped off at the post office this a.m. Refunds from both the state and the feds. So there's my ---divides refund roughly in half due to exchange rate--- Well.... there's my airline ticket for sure and a bit extra. Have found some interesting leads for places to stay, eat, and sightsee in London. Will have to narrow the sightseeing thing down and figure out what I *really* want to see and try to get a loose schedule going...

Don't be surprised to see me running all over London the week before GABIT...

(well... maybe the week before... I know I want to get into London a few days before G2, but don't know if I want to do everything before it & then leave from G2 to home, or stay some afterwards.... decisions, decisions, decisions......)
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by J.R.
                          Sorry to hear you had a bad experience in hospital. Hope the results make it worthwhile
                          Seconds JR's sentiments. It is a terrible thing to have blood drawn when you're a "hard stick" as they say. My mom's that way & we always warn them - small needles & get someone over here who knows what they're doing. Her arms look terrible every time she's come out of the hospital.....

((((Mal))))

Comment

*shrieks* my eyes!!!!

So cute n fluffy n so like Kliggy
                            What the heck are you shrieking about; you made it.

Cute and fluffy, describes me to a T, not.

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss

The Orange Dust Bunnies of Gabit have elected that Avatar as their King,btw.

I'm deposed !
                            *Sniffles*

Serve them right if/when the colour theme changes for AT2.I'll repaint them with car paint...
                            You could never be deposed Baggie. He can be their prince. (((((Baggie)))))
                            sigpic

Comment

thank you

Whiner

I have a zat for back up, so we'll be safe!
                              And you guys call me evil. Sheesh. I am not a nuisance, just misunderstood.
                              Last edited by Kliggins; 04 February 2006, 05:58 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                Tax returns were dropped off at the post office this a.m. Refunds from both the state and the feds. So there's my ---divides refund roughly in half due to exchange rate--- Well.... there's my airline ticket for sure and a bit extra. Have found some interesting leads for places to stay, eat, and sightsee in London. Will have to narrow the sightseeing thing down and figure out what I *really* want to see and try to get a loose schedule going...
                                Congrats SS! Hopefully I will be that fortunate.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X