No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

82 days to go till Gabit,and about time I reposted the "Roll Call".

Attending the Convention :

Mal
    F.H.Bagpuss
    SeaBee
    ChopinGal
    dipsofjazz
    1speed4Sam
    Coley
    ForeverSg1
    Kliggins
    Sue_the_Lurker
    Polosmoothie
    MajorSamFan
    GateGipsy & Baby Gipsy (maybe )
    Rowan (maybe)

Attending the Gabiteer Get-together on the Saturday evening.Venue/time to be decided :
    Kliggins
    F.H.Bagpuss
    dipsofjazz
    SeaBee
    gatebee
    ForeverSg1 (to be decided)
    Mal (to be decided)

gatebee :At the moment,this is just a "loose" list for a get-together. We haven't got a confirmed schedule for Gabit to work from yet.Therefore,we haven't decided where we'll eat dinner ,or set a time.
    Like Mal said,we will let you know.
    Ok ?
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 August 2005, 01:56 AM. Reason: not telling ! ;)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      About time I reposted the "Roll Call".

Attending the Convention :

Mal
      F.H.Bagpuss
      SeaBee
      ChopinGal
      dipsofjazz
      1speed4Sam
      Coley
      ForeverSg1
      Kliggins
      Sue_the_Lurker
      Polosmoothie
      MajorSamFan
      Rowan (maybe)

Attending the Gabiteer Get-together on the Saturday evening.Venue/time to be decided :
      Kliggins
      F.H.Bagpuss
      dipsofjazz
      SeaBee
      gatebee
      Mal (to be decided)

gatebee :At the moment,this is just a "loose" list for a get-together. We haven't got a confirmed schedule for Gabit to work from yet.Therefore,we haven't decided where we'll eat dinner ,or set a time.
      Like Mal said,we will let you know.
      Ok ?
      Woohoo! Updated roll call.

Hi Seebee.

Hey Gatebee; sorry you can't make con, but glad you can stop by for dinner.
      Last edited by Kliggins; 09 August 2005, 02:05 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

81 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
        Last edited by SEREN LWCH (MAL); 09 August 2005, 01:41 AM. Reason: because i cant count :P :P thankfully fhb gave me the right number!!

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
          81 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
          If you quote a post that has the count down in it, please remove the number. It confuses the counter

Comment

OK, I still have my ticket so I guess I'm going! Please everyone keep their fingers crossed the work I'm hoping to get works out or it could be a bad move! LOL

You can also put me down for the get together. And is there a table I could join at the cocktail party?
            My 100 Mile Challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan Green
              OK, I still have my ticket so I guess I'm going! Please everyone keep their fingers crossed the work I'm hoping to get works out or it could be a bad move! LOL

You can also put me down for the get together. And is there a table I could join at the cocktail party?
              Mal
              F.H.Bagpuss
              SeaBee
              ChopinGal
              dipsofjazz
              1speed4Sam
              Coley
              ForeverSg1
              Kliggins
              Sue_the_Lurker
              Polosmoothie
              MajorSamFan
              Rowan

Kliggins
              F.H.Bagpuss
              dipsofjazz
              SeaBee
              gatebee
              Mal (to be decided)
              Rowan

I'm not sure about the cocktail party. Good luck on the job!!!!

Comment

Looking forward to meeting you,Rowan,and good luck from me too !

Comment

Looking forward to meeting you,Rowan,and good luck from me too !
                  .....and she wants to keep ahead of me on posts on this thread!!

Anyone else going to the con!!!

Comment

Well,I had to say something to Rowan as a "welcome" greeting. You nicked my "Shiny Roll Call" job !

(((((((((((((((((MAL))))))))))))))))) Just kidding folks !

I'm not very awake today,so it's actually a case of Thankees,Mal !

Comment

OK the con organisers are asking for music requests for the disco on the saturday night!!

The site to post on is : http://beatniksdisco.proboards40.com/index.cgi

Comment

Hello Rowan, nice to see you have joined our ever growing list of Gabit attendees.
                        It must be a truly amazing feeling for Amanda to know that so many people are converging to this particular convention specifically to see her. I mean at normal conventions, there are always so many other guest to see and meet. Everyone seems to have their favorite Stargate character, but what makes this convention so unique and special to me is that we will all be there to see one person.

AMANDA

It just goes to show what a truly remarkable person she really is.

Comment

Well,I had to say something to Rowan as a "welcome" greeting. You nicked my "Shiny Roll Call" job !

(((((((((((((((((MAL))))))))))))))))) Just kidding folks !

I'm not very awake today,so it's actually a case of Thankees,Mal !

Now, why wouldn't you be awake today?

Hi Rowan!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Hello Rowan, nice to see you have joined our ever growing list of Gabit attendees.
                            It must be a truly amazing feeling for Amanda to know that so many people are converging to this particular convention specifically to see her. I mean at normal conventions, there are always so many other guest to see and meet. Everyone seems to have their favorite Stargate character, but what makes this convention so unique and special to me is that we will all be there to see one person.

AMANDA

LOVE THE SIG PICTURE!!!!

And yes she is the best!!!!!!

Comment

80 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

AMANDA

Yes, I believe this is a "first-of-a-kind" event too. I know the GABIT directors are hoping to use this format in the future for other actors too ... at least that was part of their original intention in forming the company. But, Amanda, is the first (and best) guest of honor!

It will be great to share in such a special weekend! You've said it well!

Comment

Working...
                                X