No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always nice to hear about GABIT having "discussions at and with the Ren. Means AT9 is on its way to us (probably next year!)
    sigpic

Comment

HINTS from Gabit Event for @amandatapping fans: AT9 will be Autumn 2016.
      Exact date to be released within next couple of months.
      sigpic

Comment

So excited to see/hear this! I had such a wonderful time this year that I'm stoked to see everyone again and meet new folks, too!
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

So quiet around here these days. I have a feeling this portion is going to dye-out fairly soon. We need Stargate to start rerunning episodes on the SyFy channel again!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            So quiet around here these days. I have a feeling this portion is going to dye-out fairly soon. We need Stargate to start rerunning episodes on the SyFy channel again!
            Hey llp! Bless you for keeping it going. Haven't been here to post much. Life is hectic. And lately I have been struggling with a decision which may mean I do not get to AT9 whenever it is. Guess posting that here makes it more of a possibility and I was trying to avoid that.

Hope all is well with you and all the others still contributing to this thread.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Hey llp! Bless you for keeping it going. Haven't been here to post much. Life is hectic. And lately I have been struggling with a decision which may mean I do not get to AT9 whenever it is. Guess posting that here makes it more of a possibility and I was trying to avoid that.

Hope all is well with you and all the others still contributing to this thread.
              That would be a shame if you can't make it EH-T, but I totally understand. Right now I'm not sure either, however I am hopeful. But plenty of time for plans, my health, and circumstances to change. Whatever you decide - I am sure you will reasonably think it through and then make the best decision for you! I am just hoping that AT9 isn't the last one. The Gabit people need a certain amount of cash to make it financially neutral for them. We can't expect them to support this out of their own pockets.
              sigpic

Comment

Hoping to see the both of you again, I wish you all the best

Comment

Well it has been almost a month since last I posted here. Now I've been very ill, but still - someone has to keep this post going at least until after AT9 has come (and gone = sadly)! Still hoping for AT10, AT11, AT12 and even AT13 and AT14. After that, not sure I would be capable of going to any more but if they are there - I will do my best! (or come as a ghost? hehe)!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                    Hoping to see the both of you again, I wish you all the best
                    Thanks. Hope so too. Just need to work out some priorities.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Well it has been almost a month since last I posted here. Now I've been very ill, but still - someone has to keep this post going at least until after AT9 has come (and gone = sadly)! Still hoping for AT10, AT11, AT12 and even AT13 and AT14. After that, not sure I would be capable of going to any more but if they are there - I will do my best! (or come as a ghost? hehe)!
                    Sorry to hear you have been ill. Hope you are back to normal now. Sending healing hugs!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Wot.....you mean we aren't a top priority? I'm crushed

Hugs and best wishes to you Sharon!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear you have been ill. Hope you are back to normal now. Sending healing hugs!
                        Thanks Sharon - I am hoping also. I got bronchitis and then a relapse (twice). Decided I had to just do NOTHING for as long as it took. And I am now just starting to do well. Still coughing but no where near what it was like before. Have a doctors appt next week and hoping for the all clear. Meanwhile, I stare at the walls, out the windows and at night - the TV! (and some computer time as well) Oh and once a week I drag myself to the grocery store. Not a very exciting life but necessary if I want to get well. Haven't had a bad case like this since I was a kid - and then I had my Mommy to make me better!

However - I am healing!
                        sigpic

Comment

AT9 on 21-23 October 2016 at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Woot!!
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              AT9 on 21-23 October 2016 at the Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel

Whoa, I couldn't have guessed better. Only, what, a 1 years and 2 months and a few days! OY!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay!! I have notified daughter - she has to organise her placements for next year and she's coming with!! I'm so exited - it's going to be so much fun having Niki with me. You're all gonna love her!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X