Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    What a pretty name Amber!
    Why thank you (((Kliggs))). You can call me Maggie or Mags, alot easier to say and it's what I usually answer to. My grandmother was the only one that called me by my first name. "Hey you" works too.

Comment

No, I know ABC. Please start with D.

Coming along just fine....not!
      Okay, as you can see here we have a nice big letter D on this cone shaped hat, pop it on now and go sit in the corner *grin*

Originally posted by AmberMoon
      BTW, the sexy-voiced gentleman I talked to couldn't find the room rate for GABIT so he asked if I knew someone else who had already booked a room at the double occupancy rate. Well it's a good thing I know ForeverSG1 by her real name cause I would have to have them verify the rate.

SQUEE!!! (((Amber))) (((Kat))) So glad you're all booked at ready to roll

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
        Okay, as you can see here we have a nice big letter D on this cone shaped hat, pop it on now and go sit in the corner *grin*

SQUEE!!! (((Amber))) (((Kat))) So glad you're all booked at ready to roll
        *stares at letter D* No, not sitting corner.

Great to know hotel arrangements are getting worked out for everybody.
        sigpic

Comment

Stroppy!

*runs in circle* I haven't worked anything out! Whoohoo for living dangerously!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Thanks, Sofie. I'm sure it'll be great. I'm very excited. Sorry if not many people reply, but this thread has kinda evolved into the Rune, Kliggs and Bev show. The rest of us are just honoured spectators.

Speaking of which, guys... I did suggest to the G4 that Kliggs be the honoured guest, doing the Q & A sessions.
            You managed to leave out a few people who have contributed to this "show" 1speed4Sam, Ambermoon, Becky, Coley, Dani76, ,Feli, Flippy, F.H. Bagpuss ForeverSg1, GateGipsy, Julia R, Lady Jeep, Mal, Mosie, Minkgeek, JR, Kelspook, Nem, rderoach, Seabee, SS, Skydiver, Sofie, Strivaria, Mumsey, Tracy.
            sigpic

Comment

Why thank you (((Kliggs))). You can call me Maggie or Mags, alot easier to say and it's what I usually answer to. My grandmother was the only one that called me by my first name. "Hey you" works too.
              head-desk. You guys with gorgeous first names that use nicknames. Don't get me wrong; Maggie is nice too, but Marguerite is sooooooooo pretty. *whines*

Okay, I will shut up now. Sorry dad, my real name is lovely.
              Last edited by Kliggins; 26 January 2006, 12:29 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Hang on... I thought you hadn't reached the letter D yet?
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

You managed to leave out a few people who have contributed to this "show" 1speed4Sam, Ambermoon, Becky, Coley, Dani76, ,Feli, Flippy, F.H. Bagpuss ForeverSg1, GateGipsy, Julia R, Lady Jeep, Mal, Mosie, Minkgeek, JR, Kelspook, Nem, rderoach, Seabee, SS, Skydiver, Sofie, Strivaria, Mumsey, Tracy.
                  I feel honoured that you class me as part of the show!!!! I still maintain that it's you three plus special guests.

Comment

head-desk. You guys with gorgeous first names that use nicknames. Don't get me wrong; Maggie is nice too, but Marguerite is sooooooooo pretty. *whines*
                    I agree with you, for once. Marguerite is a gorgeous name. I wish my name was as pretty as that! You should use it, Amber, it's lovely.

Comment

LOL only if you don't have to write it a million times. When I joined the Air Force, I got a hand cramp from having to sign my "official payroll signature" to all that paperwork.

Comment

*smacks sense into Kliggs* you have a lovely first name yourself, now stop whining - don't make me get the rolled up newspaper and bonk you on the nose again!

Comment

LOL only if you don't have to write it a million times. When I joined the Air Force, I got a hand cramp from having to sign my "official payroll signature" to all that paperwork.
                          Hmmmm. Hadn't thought of that. Okay, Maggie, Mags or hey you it is.

My whole name consists of 13 letters. Makes signing stuff easy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I will shut up now. Sorry dad, my real name is lovely.
                            I agree. Some of us aren't so lucky and share our names with hurricanes.

Comment

Stroppy!

*runs in circle* I haven't worked anything out! Whoohoo for living dangerously!
                              Now why am I not surprised. That's my roommate folks.

*smacks sense into Kliggs* you have a lovely first name yourself, now stop whining - don't make me get the rolled up newspaper and bonk you on the nose again!
                              What am I; a dog? Wait...don't answer that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                I agree. Some of us aren't so lucky and share our names with hurricanes.
                                At least ours start with the same letter Kat!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X