Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
      Whack!!!

we mods are an annoying bunch
      Not touching that one.
      sigpic

Comment

Lol ! Me neither..btw,You need to add J.R. into both roll calls ,Kliggs .
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          Whack!!!

we mods are an annoying bunch
          Ouch! Yes, you are annoying.....and still very slow!

*creeps away again*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
            Lol ! Me neither..btw,You need to add J.R. into both roll calls ,Kliggs .
            *sigh* can't Kliggy get anything right? Huh?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Is it me or is this thread now going in circles? I distinctly remember this comment.....!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.Bagpuss
                Lol ! Me neither..btw,You need to add J.R. into both roll calls ,Kliggs
                Thanks, added.

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Yes, but apparently not this list.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                Is it me or is this thread now going in circles? I distinctly remember this comment.....!
                And it probably will not be the last time either.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Well I believe I may have actually crossed over that invisible line that separates me from being a mere Stargate fan to that of a wild and quite possibly insane one. I've just bought tickets, plane fares and made hotel reservations to Shore Leave, Gabit and Vancouver Con. Gawd, I hope Amanda doesn't think I'm stalking her by the time Gabit rolls around. Ok, maybe in a way I am, but it's stalking in a good way, right? I can't help myself, it's almost like an addiction. Hopefully, I'll know some of the GW'ers at Vancouver...that's the only one I've been nervous about attending, but I really, really want to see the set. I have to admit, I think Gabit is still the con that is making me the most excited. I get all giddy when I think about going again. On the outside I may look like this but I feel like this on the inside.

Let the games begin!

Kat
                  You'll know more about Amanda than her mother after all these cons!

BTW: I don't wish to alarm you, but there are two...um...gentlemen wishing to...um...talk to you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    Well I believe I may have actually crossed over that invisible line that separates me from being a mere Stargate fan to that of a wild and quite possibly insane one. I've just bought tickets, plane fares and made hotel reservations to Shore Leave, Gabit and Vancouver Con. Gawd, I hope Amanda doesn't think I'm stalking her by the time Gabit rolls around. Ok, maybe in a way I am, but it's stalking in a good way, right? I can't help myself, it's almost like an addiction. Hopefully, I'll know some of the GW'ers at Vancouver...that's the only one I've been nervous about attending, but I really, really want to see the set. I have to admit, I think Gabit is still the con that is making me the most excited. I get all giddy when I think about going again. On the outside I may look like this but I feel like this on the inside.

Let the games begin!

Kat
                    Well Kat, I think I'm standing right there with you, as I've done the same thing. Everything is nailed down for Vancouver and Shore Leave and I just need plane tickets for Gabit to be complete. We'll definitely have to meet up in Vancouver!!
                    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                    Hic Comitas Regit
                    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

295 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm also going to Gabit
                        And i'm very excited, it's always fun to meet other Amanda fans!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sofie
                          I'm also going to Gabit
                          Hi Sofie looking forward to seeing you there.

Comment

I'm also going to Gabit
                            Welcome to the thread Sofie. I look forward to saying 'hi' in November.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm also going to Gabit
                              Sofie,

Hallo en welkom! Wij zijn een betje waanzinnig hier! Ik weet niet welk Taal jij spreekt...!
                              Salut et bienvenue! Nous sommes un peu cinglee ici! Je sais pas quelle langue tu parles...!
                              Hallo und Wilkommen! Hier sind wir ein bisschen verruckt! Ich weiss nicht welche Sprache du sprichst...!

Just for the others... I wanted to welcome Sophie in her mother tongue but in Belgium there are two main official languages (French and Dutch) and a German community near the German border. So I welcomed in all three languages. And I only said good things about the people here

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Sofie,

Hallo en welkom! Wij zijn een betje waanzinnig hier! Ik weet niet welk Taal jij spreekt...!
                                Salut et bienvenue! Nous sommes un peu cinglee ici! Je sais pas quelle langue tu parles...!
                                Hallo und Wilkommen! Hier sind wir ein bisschen verruckt! Ich weiss nicht welche Sprache du sprichst...!

Just for the others... I wanted to welcome Sophie in her mother tongue but in Belgium there are two main official languages (French and Dutch) and a German community near the German border. So I welcomed in all three languages. And I only said good things about the people here
                                Thanks, I actually speak all 3 languages but my mother tongue is Dutch.
                                I'm also looking forward to seeing you guys, how many of you are actually going to the cocktailparty??
                                Just wondering

Comment

Working...
                                X