GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    Pyjama party in my room (and yes my PJs have penguins on them)

*squishes* I've had an MRI but my follow up isn't until the 14th Feb, so at least by AT7 I should know what's wrong with me...

Extra gentle hugs. Here's hoping for good news and a quick fix. Love ya little PengYn.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

anybody hear anything about a chocolate party at the Ren? haven't heard anything.

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
        anybody hear anything about a chocolate party at the Ren? haven't heard anything.
        I don't think there is one this time 'round as there has been no mention of a party IIRC. Makes me think I need to be careful in protecting my stash of Fazermints!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to attend! I enjoyed all the stories, pictures, videos and the virtual scavenger hunt last time, and look forward to more of the same this time around.

Safe travels everyone! I would say to give Amanda a hug on my behalf, but I'm sure she'll get enough just the same.

Comment

Many thanks to Becky and the team for the free wifi.

Murrinholi's brother has requested a full photo journal of the whole weekend - we're going to have our work cut out for us.
            Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
            If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Remember me? Lol. How's everyone? I haven't been here for a while. Hi to everyone I've not met before. So its been a busy time lately but I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone in London, I can show you all my new hairdo! I'm shaving it again not for S4K this time though, just because I quite enjoyed it!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

No chocolate party?

Comment

It usually are people in this thread arranging the chocolate party. I guess this time around nobody did. Personally I'm fine with it, there will be enough to do.
                  sigpic

Comment

I agree, plus we've all just been on January diets lol

Julia(samcarterrules)
                    sigpic

Comment

At the last one only a few people showed up, there was just so much on. Some people even dropped off chocolate and ran away again! Which I totally understand. If someone else woud like to organise something a wee bit formal that's fine with me but I'm drifting towards casual chocolate swaps this time.
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

You definitely have a point there, Julia. I am avoiding chocolate as much as possible--it is my downfall. Right now I'm trying very hard to be good. :0

Dona (mac)

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                          I agree, plus we've all just been on January diets lol

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          bad excuse. everyone knows that all january diets end by jan. 3. figured there wouldn't be one. it seems to have dwindled out. i only went once, but since i'm diabetic, i won't really miss it.

Comment

I think there's just so much going on, its sometimes hard to fit it all in.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic

Comment

Chocolate might be good the night of the abnormals ball to keep the energy up for dancing I would not pass up a Tim Tam or two if they were sitting on a table in the lobby, but I agree that organizing something would be too much.

I already picked up a couple bags of Peanut butter M&Ms for certain people. I might pick up another bag to nom during the event.

Comment

Originally posted by antoa View Post

i already picked up a couple bags of peanut butter m&ms for certain people. I might pick up another bag to nom during the event.
                                :d
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X