Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
    Hey all!

Can anyone tell me whether there will be pictures available for Amanda to sign at AT7?

Looking forward to meeting you all
    Yes there will be photos available.

Mumsey (with her G4 hat on)
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
      Hey all!

Can anyone tell me whether there will be pictures available for Amanda to sign at AT7?

Looking forward to meeting you all
      There are always legal ones to buy plus don't forget you will also get a picture taken of the two of you. They are usually very nice pictures.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I love my Gabit photos

Oh, my mum. She's sad that I took my nose ring out, after being so upset when I got it done- she's also sad that I'm growing out my pixie cut... but the way she went on when I cut all my hair off? See, I can't possibly be a grown up because I don't understand their logic yet.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
          Yes there will be photos available.

Mumsey (with her G4 hat on)
          Originally posted by llp View Post
          There are always legal ones to buy plus don't forget you will also get a picture taken of the two of you. They are usually very nice pictures.
          Thanks for that!
          sigpic
          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Really - just got me a new (ordinary) cell phone a few weeks ago. But only after my old one was no longer useable.
            I finally had to give in and get a cell phone because being on the board of music camp, I needed one to stay in contact with others at camp. I hardly ever use it otherwise, but it does give me a secure feeling when my regular VoIP phone goes out or when traveling (in my car) it would be handy if I had car trouble. I got the most basic phone I could at Best Buy.

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Yeah, I love my Gabit photos

Oh, my mum. She's sad that I took my nose ring out, after being so upset when I got it done- she's also sad that I'm growing out my pixie cut... but the way she went on when I cut all my hair off? See, I can't possibly be a grown up because I don't understand their logic yet.
              Never grow up--it's much more fun not acting your age. I've been doing it for many MANY years.

Comment

I carried a very basic flip phone for years (my husband has had 7 heart attacks, I have to be accessible) In August I got my first smart phone. It's nice to play game when I have to do lunch duty, and to check my email...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                  I finally had to give in and get a cell phone because being on the board of music camp, I needed one to stay in contact with others at camp. I hardly ever use it otherwise, but it does give me a secure feeling when my regular VoIP phone goes out or when traveling (in my car) it would be handy if I had car trouble. I got the most basic phone I could at Best Buy.
                  Ah, we shop in the same stores - where mine came from this time. Yes it is nice to have it if car breaks down, but that never happens (so far)! I think I text about 3 or 4 times a year and personally use the phone maybe a dozen times a year. But still have the "basic" cell phone model with thousands of accumulated hours!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                    Never grow up--it's much more fun not acting your age. I've been doing it for many MANY years.
                    Me too! Ask my kids!!

Mumsey
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Can we have our photo at AT7 taken as a three? I'd like murrinholi to be in my photo with Amanda, it would be a proper keepsake then.
                      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
                        Can we have our photo at AT7 taken as a three? I'd like murrinholi to be in my photo with Amanda, it would be a proper keepsake then.
                        We do have a "small group of attendees with Amanda" shot option that we will announce/ clarify shortly but who or what is "murrinholi"???? as elaborate props sets ups are not permitted due the time constraints.

yeah I am still alive...just

best Becks
                        Director of Operations
                        GABIT Events Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen View Post
                          We do have a "small group of attendees with Amanda" shot option that we will announce/ clarify shortly but who or what is "murrinholi"???? as elaborate props sets ups are not permitted due the time constraints.

yeah I am still alive...just

best Becks
                          Director of Operations
                          GABIT Events Ltd
                          She's my human friend that I am attending with. Her username here is murrinholi, lol.
                          Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Haha, I will have to tell my friend Erika. Her FACE is an elaborate prop set up. Hehehehe

Oh wow I'm getting so excited.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

My S4K beanie arrived today, either I'm wearing it wrong or my head is too small because it looks enormous on me.

Edit: Pretty sure I was wearing it wrong, it looks pretty good now I've got it flopping back not sticking up like a tower lol
                              Last edited by neverendingimagination; 04 December 2013, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Christmas Greetings For Amanda!

Okely dokely folks, time to let your fingers do the talking and send a Christmas greeting/message to Amanda.

On behalf of JuliaR, web-mistress extraordinaire, I will be collecting and collating Christmas greetings/messages from you to Amanda.
                                It's easy. All you have to do is email me your message by December 22nd and I will pass them on to Julia who will then send them all directly onto Amanda on Christmas eve.
                                As Julia said, "it’s the guaranteed “christmas card” to her".
                                Just please do not send images.

Send emails to:
                                [email protected]

You can also send them via PM here in GW.
                                Last edited by Chelle DB; 05 December 2013, 12:27 AM.
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X