No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please send prayers and thoughts for Erin, one of our senior stewards, who may be a victim of the terrible tornado in Oklahoma City. It passed over her vicinity and we haven't heard from her yet.

Mumsey
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
      Please send prayers and thoughts for Erin, one of our senior stewards, who may be a victim of the terrible tornado in Oklahoma City. It passed over her vicinity and we haven't heard from her yet.

Mumsey
      Sending my love and prayers to her and her family. I hope they are okay!
      xoxo
      sigpic
      Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Love and hugs to Erin!
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Mumsey
          I was thinking of her as well. Spent much time with her over the past few AT events. Sending my thoughts and prayers that she and her family are all OK. My heart goes out to all the victims.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Just heard from Erin. She's okay! Along with her Mom and furry Sadie. She has some damage to her house, but was shocked to see another home nearby completely gone!. She was lucky. She thanks everyone for their prayers.

Mumsey
            Much relieved!
            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Just heard from Erin. She's okay! Along with her Mom and furry Sadie. She has some damage to her house, but was shocked to see another home nearby completely gone!. She was lucky. She thanks everyone for their prayers.

Mumsey
              Much relieved!
              I am very relieved as well! Thank you so much for passing on the info. So scary.

Comment

Mumsey
                Much relieved!
                Originally posted by antoa View Post
                I am very relieved as well! Thank you so much for passing on the info. So scary.
                I'll echo Amanda's comments.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG

Mumsey
                  Much relieved!
                  Originally posted by antoa

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  I'll echo Amanda's comments.
                  And I third that. The devastation I see on the TV is horrific!
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear they are okay! Such a relief!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Thanks for the update, Mumsey. I'm really glad to hear that Erin and her family are okay.
                      sigpic

Comment

Pengyn, saw some vit-a-min water at the store the other day and thought of you.

Comment

They stock Vit-a-min water here at work so I get my little PegYn reminder almost daily

I even called it Vit-a-min water the other day and got strange looks from my co-workers.

Comment

they stock vit-a-min water here at work so i get my little pegyn reminder almost daily

i even called it vit-a-min water the other day and got strange looks from my co-workers.
                            :d

Comment

They stock Vit-a-min water here at work so I get my little PegYn reminder almost daily

I even called it Vit-a-min water the other day and got strange looks from my co-workers.
                              hehehehehehehe. It feels good to know I'm remembered so fondly. I don't drink them at all anymore because - hello yikes hidden sugars - but I get very nostalgic when I see them in a supermarket and I remember you gals makin' fun of me. Good Vangroovy times xoxox
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                                hehehehehehehe. It feels good to know I'm remembered so fondly. I don't drink them at all anymore because - hello yikes hidden sugars - but I get very nostalgic when I see them in a supermarket and I remember you gals makin' fun of me. Good Vangroovy times xoxox
                                Very fondly little one.

I have been thinking about the Vangroovy times recently. In addition to the tour it was my first Creation event. Even though I am not their biggest fan, I bit the bullet and bought cheap day tickets to the Creation event in Chicago. Still haven't seen CJ and it is the only Stargate event left so I decided to go. AT is an added bonus as is the opportunity to see Chicago. Anyone else planning to attend?

Comment

Working...
                                X