GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Ha - when you catch up with me - then you can call yourself old! You young whipper snapper you!
    Bless you.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    *Nudges Eh-T just because it's fun*
    Nudges back.

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    How many nudges do you think she can handle?
    A lot. I have 3 older brothers.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I think my calendar is broken. Supposed to be first day of spring but we just had a blizzard and this morning it was -23C (-35C with the windchill). last year it was plus 23 and people were out on the golf course. Looking forward to February in London!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        I think my calendar is broken. Supposed to be first day of spring but we just had a blizzard and this morning it was -23C (-35C with the windchill). last year it was plus 23 and people were out on the golf course. Looking forward to February in London!
        Living in the tropics of Australia I have to say I'm not looking forward to February in London. We went down to Adelaide at the weekend of Oz comic con and although it was 26 during the day, we were cold!!!! I'll be easy to spot at AT7 I'll be the one with a blanket and a hot water bottle...lol
        sigpic
        Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
          Same over this way - I think Mother Nature has taken a holiday coz it's meant to be autumn but summer lingers.
          In fact the weather is so eratic we have heaters on one day and the a/c on the next - it's insane.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
            Living in the tropics of Australia I have to say I'm not looking forward to February in London. We went down to Adelaide at the weekend of Oz comic con and although it was 26 during the day, we were cold!!!! I'll be easy to spot at AT7 I'll be the one with a blanket and a hot water bottle...lol
            Relax, they have central heating at the hotel. Just need to stay inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Horse View Post
              Relax, they have central heating at the hotel. Just need to stay inside.
              Good!!! Because this Brisbane girl will need it too! Suzi we are so going to have to crank up the heating in our room
              sigpic
              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

NUDGE HER TO THE GROUND!

Hi guys, I know everyone is fundraising hard for Sanctuary for Kids but is it ok to point your direction to one other thing? I was going to ask Michael from Nepal Orphans Home if he could help, but he's a bit busy at the moment (read always) so I figured I would do it myself.

Aabashek is a little dude in a baby orphanage about 30 minutes drive from NOH and I spent a lot of time there while the NOH kids were at school. I want to send him to a dentist and pay for any work he needs done. https://www.givealittle.co.nz/cause/Aabashek

Thanks! I'm really sorry if anyone considers this spamming the thread.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Is it February yet??????

Seriously now Oz comic con is over AT7 is my next big thing and I'm not liking the 300 odd days my countdown says
                  sigpic

Comment

we have 146 days till the stargate con in chicago. that seems like an aweful long way off.

Comment

I noticed snow on some cars last night. It's usually spring in Seattle by March and now it's the END of March. I can't wait for the 60s to arrive. Or even 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                        Is it February yet??????

Seriously now Oz comic con is over AT7 is my next big thing and I'm not liking the 300 odd days my countdown says
                        But tomorrow it will only 299 days

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
                          But tomorrow it will only 299 days
                          its a bit longer than that, 335 i think my countodwn says
                          sigpic

Comment

(Mumsey sticks nose into thread for the umpteenth time and sees no traffic. Blows enormous RASPBERRY - and sneaks out again.)

Hehehehehe!

Mumsey
                            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Why did that make me think of this...

The radar has been jammed.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                                (Mumsey sticks nose into thread for the umpteenth time and sees no traffic. Blows enormous RASPBERRY - and sneaks out again.)

Hehehehehe!

Mumsey
                                I'm here I can think of lots of questions to ask if you like???

Suzi xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X