Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    You beat me to it. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
    yes! ive been sat here counting down the seconds just so i could make that post ....yeah, pretty boring saturday night on my end lol
    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      You'll be safe talking me me SS, I am certified accent free!
      Me neither. No accent. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zippo. I enjoy listening to other people's, though.

Comment

As hard as it is to entertain the thought of trusting you, Kliggs, the idea of Bev being sane seemed just as foreign to me, hence the change of heat.

I have a feeling that, for the first time in my life, I'm going to be seen as the sane, reserved member of the group.
        Don't worry Tracy, I'm actually quite boring compared to Rune, Kliggins, Bev and Bags. Hmm, now that I think about I'm rather boring even when not compared to them. So when you get bored hanging around in the spotlight with the others, you can come sit in a darkened corner with me

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          Don't worry Tracy, I'm actually quite boring compared to Rune, Kliggins, Bev and Bags. Hmm, now that I think about I'm rather boring even when not compared to them. So when you get bored hanging around in the spotlight with the others, you can come sit in a darkened corner with me
          I can't imagine what you mean; I am really quite shy, demure and very boring and you are definitely not boring.
          sigpic

Comment

298 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sheesh..If this thread is hyper now,I expect some true farce including custard pies and water-squirting buttonholes from the 100-day mark onwards !
              I lack time to do my usual post-combining replies,but I'll do a quick recap,if I may :

Kat : Thanks for defining "BFE"...and you are not boring at all,ok ?

Bev : TJ got the "r in the month" thing right...but yes,as a fellow Scot (emigr&#233,I agree with your claim that Scots accents are cool.I like most accents though.Different=interesting,imo !

Just don't expect me to play a didgeridoo.Rolf Harris may be the musician (?) you seek.I'm more of a "didgeri-don't" !

Rune : Don't forget the wonderful cat shoes..or the saucer !
              Boa's already packed,btw,so I can sashay around impressing nobody but myself with my sartorial elegance .

Kliggs : Leave poor widdle Rune alone and give her the glasses back you smooth meanie !

*Cackles at the notion of Kliggs or Rune being "demure" etc.*

ShimmeringStar : I promised not to nag about the form-filling ,so I'll just shut my yap ! For now...

Tracy Jane : I'm nosy and feel the need to ask : Why pencils for Skydiver ,and what type/"make" is she after ?
              (No need to tell if it's a secret .)
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                Honey, I NEVER tire of the spotlight. I just don't think that there'll be enough limelight for us all to share! I'll keep you company though, no doubt. If you don't run away scared first.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                  Sheesh..If this thread is hyper now,I expect some true farce including custard pies and water-squirting buttonholes from the 100-day mark onwards !
                  Yasureyabetcha... well, the water squirting may be out. I don't fancy the electrocution. But insane slapstick madness is out forte.

Bev : TJ got the "r in the month" thing right...but yes,as a fellow Scot (emigré),I agree with your claim that Scots accents are cool.I like most accents though.Different=interesting,imo !
                  I was right!!!! Whoooot!!! Oh, wait. Calm down. Act all smug. I'm *always* right.

Tracy Jane : I'm nosy and feel the need to ask : Why pencils for Skydiver ,and what type/"make" is she after ?
                  (No need to tell if it's a secret .)
                  Skydiver did a caption on the Samandan thread, about British Pencils being special. So I've decided to ply her with British pencils (she may be disappointed when she realises they're all made in China, though)

Comment

Yasureyabetcha... well, the water squirting may be out. I don't fancy the electrocution. But insane slapstick madness is out forte.
                    Hang on..electrocution?? Righto..no circus clowns on thread then .Especially if the beggars are carrying Zat Nickatells.
                    I was right!!!! Whoooot!!! Oh, wait. Calm down. Act all smug. I'm *always* right.
                    *Awards Smug moment to TJ *.
                    Skydiver did a caption on the Samandan thread, about British Pencils being special. So I've decided to ply her with British pencils (she may be disappointed when she realises they're all made in China, though)
                    ROTFL ! Most are ,I agree.However, I own several nice sharp Staedtler pencils.Made in Great Britain.(Type Noris 120 : HB)
                    I think I got them at WH Smith ,or my local stationery shop.Must be available near you too,hopefully ?
                    I'd offer you the ones I have ,but it seems they've been nibbled at by my daughter ! Eeww !

Comment

I'm sure she'd ADORE daughter nibbled pencils. Oh, wow. I never knew Staedtler made their stuff in Britain. Ok, that's my shopping for Sky sorted. Lion Bars for Ooober.... what's next on the list????

As for electrocution. Dunno if anyone told you, but water near electrical equiptment (i.e. a computer) is pretty darn dangerous.

Comment

I'm sure she'd ADORE daughter nibbled pencils. Oh, wow. I never knew Staedtler made their stuff in Britain. Ok, that's my shopping for Sky sorted. Lion Bars for Ooober.... what's next on the list????
                        I think Sky would much prefer non-pitted Staedtlers.So do I..these sorry specimens can go in the bin ,once I restock !

Lion Bars..*Thunks*

Watch your list doesn't get too long,especially with bulkier stuff,and leave plenty luggage space for returning with goodies and merchandise. Last time I most def overpacked for the outward bound part of the w/e ,lol !
                        (Then forgot my camera.Grr ! Hubs' digital one didn't get us far.Useless stupid inefficient thing.....I think we got about 6 decent pics,and none were of Amanda. )

As for electrocution. Dunno if anyone told you, but water near electrical equiptment (i.e. a computer) is pretty darn dangerous.
                        *Dons rubber gloves and wellingtons ,just in case*

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                          I think Sky would much prefer non-pitted Staedtlers.So do I..these sorry specimens can go in the bin ,once I restock !

Lion Bars..*Thunks*

Watch your list doesn't get too long,especially with bulkier stuff,and leave plenty luggage space for returning with goodies and merchandise. Last time I most def overpacked for the outward bound part of the w/e ,lol !
                          (Then forgot my camera.Grr ! Hubs' digital one didn't get us far.Useless stupid inefficient thing.....I think we got about 6 decent pics,and none were of Amanda. )

*Dons rubber gloves and wellingtons ,just in case*
                          Ahhh... but the good thing about packing my bags with gifts, is that my bag is miraculously empty on the return journey! Plenty of room for merchandise.

Comment

Not if you recieve gifts and food in return to take home !

Oh boy..the cookies,Peanut Butter Twixes,and choc spread were delicious.

I didn't get a chance to scoff the lot though.I had to share.Drat the kids.Cookies,pencils,Cola,..makes no difference.They were into my case,and away with the best snacks before I had a chance to hide anything !

Comment

Peanut butter twixes? Ooooh. Yum.

Make sure you hide a few bits down your bra this year, then

Comment

The PBTs were lovely and were carefully rationed as they don't seem to be obtainable in the UK.
                                (NB To lurkers : PBTs are not to be confused with the PTB ..I don't go round trying to scoff people .Will accept chocs as offerings/swaps though. )

I think chocolate down me bra would be a bit smeary,lol ...but I have a cunning plan to take a backpack to stow any goodies in for the return journey.
                                Stick some clean laundry round any chocs and the kids won't even think to look in there !

Comment

Working...
                                X