GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Hey! I have a Scottish accent....was it not cool?
    Yeah, it was okay

Originally posted by Dipsofjazz
    All Scottish accents are cool!
    Some more so than others.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
      NB.Baggie personally dispatched the offending headgear through the Gate.Relax Kliggs and Co.
      Thank you so much. No more talk of that monstrosity.

The new avatar is great!
      sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately there wasn't one, but I did come across a picture of us all in the hotel foyer. I'm the one on the left, practising for the trip back to my room. That looks very much like Seabee on the right, all dressed up for the disco.

(Wipes eyes and hugs aching ribs) Oh plerleeeze! Don't do that to me! That tickled my funny bone unmercifully. I laughed so hard I started to cough and brought No. 1 son down stairs in a panic.

I have to say it was the comment about Seabee that set me off...Ooooo, here I go again!!!! (anyone got a rolling about on the floor smiley I can borrow?)

Mumsey
        For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG
          (Wipes eyes and hugs aching ribs) Oh plerleeeze! Don't do that to me! That tickled my funny bone unmercifully. I laughed so hard I started to cough and brought No. 1 son down stairs in a panic.

I have to say it was the comment about Seabee that set me off...Ooooo, here I go again!!!! (anyone got a rolling about on the floor smiley I can borrow?)

Mumsey

One ROFL smiley coming up.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

One ROFL smiley coming up.

Thankee ma'am. I needed that!

Mumsey
            For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
              Fingers crossed you can find something or make your own, you have 303 days to do it
              Thanks Rune. I'll keep looking on ebay.
              I still wonder what my room looks like, since I never found it!
              Well,we kept telling you that the cleaner's cupboard couldn't possibly be the right place to lay your weary head..but you wouldn't listen !
              Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              Just for you....

Nine Lives by iamdragonrider

If it doesn't work, the fic is on fanfiction.net. Happy reading (warning, it is addictive, all 68 chapters of it)
              Thankees Tracy ! I like longer fics, so that'll keep me happy for a while.
              (Went to ff.net and bookmarked it.)

Now just need to get time to actually read it.

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Well... I can see about enlarging it to decal sized & then you could do the printing on the transfer stuff. An easier route is definitely the badge - it'd be easy enough to get it badge-sized. Hmmm... wonder if my aunt still has her old badge maker.... Or could print it out on those 2x4" labels..... Lots of possibilities. And lots of time to work within.
              I love the word "possibilities". (also loving these ideas,lol )

Unfortunately there wasn't one, but I did come across a picture of us all in the hotel foyer. I'm the one on the left, practising for the trip back to my room. That looks very much like Seabee on the right, all dressed up for the disco.

Oh..my..word !
              *Doubles up in hysterics *

ETA reply to Kliggins . Bev : that pic is hilarious,but deadly to my concentration span !
              Originally posted by Kliggins
              Thank you so much. No more talk of that monstrosity.

The new avatar is great!
              Glad you enjoyed the demise of the Hat ,and like the Avs.
              (Going to be hilarious if I go into the "Hotter" threads with my Baggie looking all cute,while I try to be serious though...)
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Mumsey
                Cleanup in aisle...um...I mean..Mumsey's living room.
                sigpic

Comment

Mumsey
                  Good to see you had a good laugh,Mumsey !

Anyone got a Rolling Pin I can borrow to use on SeaBee ? The Shameless ..thing !

Comment

Good to see you had a good laugh,Mumsey !

Anyone got a Rolling Pin I can borrow to use on SeaBee ? The Shameless ..thing !
                    I thought it was a rather conservative outfit, considering his usual attire!
                    sigpic

Comment

*Shakes head sadly*
                      Just goes to show...
                      (Speaking of "showing",I hope everyone was wearing their vests and thermals ! )

Comment

*Shakes head sadly*
                        Just goes to show...
                        Um....mine were in the wash.

sigpic

Comment

Mumsey
                          I don't even know Seebee but found it hilarious.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

*Shakes head sadly*
                            Just goes to show...
                            We were supposed to wear vests and thermals?

Originally posted by Dipsofjazz
                            I thought it was a rather conservative outfit, considering his usual attire!
                            Weren't we supposed to keep his usual attire a secret?
                            sigpic

Comment

*ahem*

If you're not wearing it this year Seabee, perhaps you'll loan it out this year? It'd save me the bother of packing a fancy dress that would just get all wrinkley on the trip over....
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                *ahem*

If you're not wearing it this year Seabee, perhaps you'll loan it out this year? It'd save me the bother of packing a fancy dress that would just get all wrinkley on the trip over....
                                And the scary thing is.... I think that could be a serious request.
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X