No announcement yet.

GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY thought was the same, only 5 years. Bet he won't actually have to do the entire 5 years either.

Mocha, you're right although NZ prisons aren't quite as hard as US ones. Depends where he gets sent I guess.

ETA: I wonder if the school gates will stay up. They are a beautiful piece of art but tainted now. Another thought- where they local girls who have now spent years walking past his public sculptures? Eurgh.
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Booking my tickets to foreign next week! It's official... In 3 months I will be setting off to spend 6 weeks in Nepal with my mother and sister, 2 weeks in England with my sister and best friend (and you guys!), 2 weeks in Italy and Spain with my sister (twin or not, will be ready to kill her by then I'm sure) and then 3 more months in Nepal all bbyyy my seeeelf.
      Hey Neep - whatcha gonna be doing in Nepal??
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
        Volunteering in Nepal Orphans Home mainly, but hope to take some other placements in some of the other areas Michael and the gang support.

Leaving is going to be so hard.
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
          Volunteering in Nepal Orphans Home mainly, but hope to take some other placements in some of the other areas Michael and the gang support.

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

That is a very generous thing to do.....you are quite a lady!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
              lola is 3. we want one that is 2-3 years old. will hopefully have one in about 2 weeks. those X-large doggie doors are expensive.the door costs more than the dog will.
              just to clarify, Lola is his adopted dog, not one that is up for adoption.
              Is it puppy-time yet?

Also, there'll be a small message re: Julia's Torch escapades in a little while... just in case anyone wants to avoid my spam

Comment

Booking my tickets to foreign next week! It's official... In 3 months I will be setting off to spend 6 weeks in Nepal with my mother and sister, 2 weeks in England with my sister and best friend (and you guys!), 2 weeks in Italy and Spain with my sister (twin or not, will be ready to kill her by then I'm sure) and then 3 more months in Nepal all bbyyy my seeeelf.
                That's going to be a life-altering experience. So happy you are getting to do it! Can't wait to hear about it at AT6!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Haha, you will hear of nothing else
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                    Is it puppy-time yet?

Also, there'll be a small message re: Julia's Torch escapades in a little while... just in case anyone wants to avoid my spam
                    not yet. still waiting for their call. house check went ok, guess they check with all their foster parents to see which dog will be a good match. my brother brought my nephew Jack here a little while ago, so at least we have a cold nose and warm heart running around the house for a week. the minute i hear from the rescue people i'll let you know.

Comment

Happy Birthday Celandine!
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Celandine!
                        Hope you have a wonderful day!
                        sigpic

Comment

134 days til AT6 Ripples!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Happy birthday Cel!!!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                              not yet. still waiting for their call. house check went ok, guess they check with all their foster parents to see which dog will be a good match. my brother brought my nephew Jack here a little while ago, so at least we have a cold nose and warm heart running around the house for a week. the minute i hear from the rescue people i'll let you know.
                              Couldn't resist this:

sigpic

Comment

Ooh, flight prices are going down a bit! *does wee happy dance*
                                ...the only potential problem is HR *still* hasn't let me know if I was successful in my bid to change shifts, so I don't know if I'm going from the 29th to the 22nd, or the 1st to the 19th. Kinda makes a significant difference, and I sure as heck don't want to buy one and then find out I have to change to the other one, as change fees seem to have gone up more than the flights have come down. Gargh!!! *takes calming breath*

PS: Happy Bday Cel *huge hugs*
                                ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                                ames on facebook
                                ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Working...
                                X