GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    Happiness is a Brit, a Dutchie, an American and a Canadian all razzing on another Canadian. Loving the fact that I had something to do with bringing you all together! (((Huggles my kids)))

Mumsey
    Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Aaawwww!
    Not forgetting, of course, my Kids from the Southern Hemisphere! (((More huggles)))

Mumsey
    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Happiness is a Brit, a Dutchie, an American and a Canadian all razzing on another Canadian. Loving the fact that I had something to do with bringing you all together! (((Huggles my kids)))

Mumsey
      I feel all warm and fuzzy. Nothing beats a huggle from Mumsey.

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

(I got my mum to. How sad is that?)
      Shocked, yet proud.

I'd suggest we all have Antoa help, since she seems to have expertise. But, that might be a wee bit awkward.
      Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
      William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
      Anon

Comment

199 days til AT6 Ripples!

We're below the 200 mark! Yippee!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
          Oh, so you're trying to take over Mandy's job as manure agitator? *quirks eyebrow*
          ...I think I approve! LOL
          No one could ever replace Mandy.

Mumsey
          Nice, eh? We thank you for bringing us all together. Huggles back.

I am shocked. SHOCKED.

(I got my mum to. How sad is that?)
          OK, I've agree to wear stripper shoes and yet this is what shocks you?

P.S. Very sad.

Originally posted by antoa View Post
          Is it strange that I know my measurements off hand... I blame it on the fact that I make my own dance dresses and costumes.
          You are strange.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

Heh. I'm mostly shocked about this, but different strokes for different folks, eh?
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oh, so you're trying to take over Mandy's job as manure agitator? *quirks eyebrow*
              ...I think I approve! LOL
              No one could ever replace Mandy.

Um, thanks I think

Mumsey
              Nice, eh? We thank you for bringing us all together. Huggles back.
              What EH-T said but which Canadian am I

P.S. Very sad.
              Is it wrong I am glad not be sharing a room with EH-T again?
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                Heh. I'm mostly shocked about this, but different strokes for different folks, eh?
                Shocks me too.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Um, thanks I think

What EH-T said but which Canadian am I

Is it wrong I am glad not be sharing a room with EH-T again?
                No, not wrong. Honestly can`t say i blame you.

Comment

EH-T are you going to wear those shoes for the entire event? i'll have to be sure to get some video of you walking in them. if i tried it, i'd kill myself. even if i was using my cane at the time. should the G4 take out any special kind of insurance for when you wear them. or maybe the Ren should do that.

Comment

Debating while waiting for holidays to be approved (or not, as the case may be) ... do I go with really short visits plus Paris, with AT6 in the middle ... or longer visits and no Paris because AT6 is at the end of the trip? Hmmmm....

*continues to debate with myself as I await my boss' decision re: time off*

BTW: Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else, but I came across this little interview with Amanda, and thought I sharing would be good

http://www.healthyatnbcu.com/what-mo...manda-tapping/
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Debating while waiting for holidays to be approved (or not, as the case may be) ... do I go with really short visits plus Paris, with AT6 in the middle ... or longer visits and no Paris because AT6 is at the end of the trip? Hmmmm....
                      *continues to debate with myself as I await my boss' decision re: time off*
                      BTW: Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else, but I came across this little interview with Amanda, and thought I sharing would be good
                      http://www.healthyatnbcu.com/what-mo...manda-tapping/
                      Loved that interview - read it a while back but still get a giggle out of her answers to her workout partner & accessories.

So does that mean you're not coming to Paris with us after AT6 Amy? *cries in the corner*
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        Loved that interview - read it a while back but still get a giggle out of her answers to her workout partner & accessories.

So does that mean you're not coming to Paris with us after AT6 Amy? *cries in the corner*
                        I honestly don't know. It depends on how the holiday allotment goes down. Long story. Well ... not-so-long story, but irksome one. Once that decision has been made, then I have to crunch some semi-realistic numbers to ensure I can afford the Paris trip. I ran short on money on my last visit due to crunching out-of-date numbers, do NOT want to be in that situation again if at all possible!! The high probability is that I'll get the weeks off that I've asked for, as November isn't typically highly requested timeframe... and if that's the case, then the number-crunching comes into play! I'm really hoping to still be able to swing it though!!! We shall see...
                        ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                        ames on facebook
                        ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

ya know, being disabled is not usually fun, but it does have it's perks. one of them is no boss. another is not having to get vacation time approved. i definitely don't miss any of those things from before i had to stopped working. number crunching is still a problem tho.

Comment

well, took a 3 1/2 hour road trip (due to construction and detours) today to a hardwood specialty shop to find just the right piece of wood to make a puzzle box for the AT6 auction. so when the weather makes up it's mind and stays in a nice range- i can clean out the garage and start working on this chunk of wood and with a lot of prayer turn it into a really cool work of art. a puzzle box with ______________carved on the lid and a ________________in one of the compartments. sorry, i can't give away my secret plans, because then i'd have to shoot each of you. and besides, then if it doesn't turn out right, nobody will never know. can't wait to get started on it. taking a carving class in a few weeks to hone my skills(and learn how to not cut myself in the process).

Comment

196 Days til AT6 Ripples.

Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by lame moose (mocha) View Post
                                EH-T are you going to wear those shoes for the entire event? i'll have to be sure to get some video of you walking in them. if i tried it, i'd kill myself. even if i was using my cane at the time. should the G4 take out any special kind of insurance for when you wear them. or maybe the Ren should do that.
                                I can't imaging my feet or knees could handle a full weekend in them but we will have to wait and see. I have visions (nightmares?) of people putting pound coins in them and the weight making it impossible for me to walk. May need to hitch a ride on your scooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X