GABIT attendees thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by t_2
    LOL You're never going to let me forget that Simon are you? I was just making you feel welcome
    lol its ok, i love you really

*gets out abacus* And soon it'll be less than 300!
    omgooose less than 300?? that is quite a scary thought actually

and I just figured out today that by november ill be off my gap year and ill be at uni which means the friday cocktail party could be a problem noooooooooooo

meh, ok, ill just take the day off, unis not important anyway
    - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Photographic evidence and rumour would suggest otherwise!
      Pfffft!

That's like an invitation on the old frayed rope bridge over the abyss y'know.
      You gonna accept?

*recoils from thwacking* Ow! OW! See? Proof she's a closet megalomaniac too! Sit down Kliggy, time for your blue rinse.
      At least I don't need a total dye job to cover the gray like some I know.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by t_2
        So you were on your meds at the tea party??? Actually we were all well behaved, Amanda didn't even have to get the duck tape out that she threatened me with!

Tracy
        LOL at your sig Tracy.

Yes, we were well behaved and I didn't even spill anything on Amanda. Medication must have been working great that day.
        sigpic

Comment

You resemble many things, that remark was just one of them

Ooooooooo Peeps! I love the purple ones. Thanks. You know I don't look like them at all.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            1 plus 3....divided by...subtract the amount of sane people....add Kliggy's I.Q. (26!)......Wow! You're right...not long to go now!
            Shows what you know; I will have you know my IQ is 28. So there
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by t_2
              Amanda didn't even have to get the duck tape out that she threatened me with!

Tracy
              Now here, ladies and gentlemen, is a fine example of the difference between the two Tracys. Threatened with being tied up by Amanda, I would have squealed "Oooh, kinky!" and done everything in my power to make it a reality.

Originally posted by Nem2k
              lol well an elephant wearing a pink skirt playing the banjo could be considered sane compared to this lot!
              How did you know? *Looks round for the cameras*
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Shows what you know; I will have you know my IQ is 28. So there
                <------ Kliggy-Wiggy.
                28? I'm surprised you can count that much.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  <------ Kliggy-Wiggy.
                  28? I'm surprised you can count that much.
                  I can count at least as high as my IQ
                  sigpic

Comment

I can count at least as high as my IQ
                    You see, this is how she got such a high post count. It was all an experiment to find out what number came next.

Comment

*Shakes head to clear the cobwebs*
                      After reading through the past 12 pages in an effort to catch up properly,I can only draw one conclusion.

This Event is going to be even zanier than last time,lol !

Now to find Fruitips (if possible) and Wimpy outlet addresses for AmberMoon,some duct tape for T.J.,*waves Hi to t_2 and lobs a VR salmon sandwich her way*,some hair dye for Kliggsy and Rune ,(or was it Hare dye,as we still have the "Orange Dust Bunnies" to attend to from time to time ? )

Nem : You may be lucky enough to have a free or light day at Uni amyway ,come Con Friday.
                      Note to self : Do not feed this man any OJ !

Flippy : WTG . Not sure about the next project.I admire your bravery though !

ShimmeringStar : Passport forms.ASAP ! (Btw : the sack Bev sent you contained Choc coins,I think ! )

Welcome ATcarter and J.R.. Hope to meet you to say hi .

Anyone I missed : Apologies..I really must straighten my aim.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                        *Shakes head to clear the cobwebs*
                        After reading through the past 12 pages in an effort to catch up properly,I can only draw one conclusion.

This Event is going to be even zanier than last time,lol !

Now to find Fruitips (if possible) and Wimpy outlet addresses for AmberMoon,some duct tape for T.J.,*waves Hi to t_2 and lobs a VR salmon sandwich her way*,some hair dye for Kliggsy and Rune ,(or was it Hare dye,as we still have the "Orange Dust Bunnies" to attend to from time to time ? )

Nem : You may be lucky enough to have a free or light day at Uni amyway ,come Con Friday.
                        Note to self : Do not feed this man any OJ !

Flippy : WTG . Not sure about the next project.I admire your bravery though !

ShimmeringStar : Passport forms.ASAP ! (Btw : the sack Bev sent you contained Choc coins,I think ! )

Welcome ATcarter and J.R.. Hope to meet you to say hi .

Anyone I missed : Apologies..I really must straighten my aim.
                        I'm up for the duct tape..... as long as Amanda is in some way involved. Even if she causes immense pain by ripping it off my mouth.... still worth it.

Comment

Ripping it off your mouth..Ow ! That would be extreme,even if Amanda was the one doing that to you ,lol !

Tbh,if anyone walks up to me with tape and bubblewrap in hand,I'm legging it !
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Ripping it off your mouth..Ow ! That would be extreme,even if Amanda was the one doing that to you ,lol !

Tbh,if anyone walks up to me with tape and bubblewrap in hand,I'm legging it !
                            Trust me.... it'd be worth it. Even if I did become the butt of every joke at GABIT. It's a title I could live with.

Comment

*some hair dye for Kliggsy and Rune ,(or was it Hare dye,as we still have the "Orange Dust Bunnies" to attend to from time to time ? )
                              Shhhh Baggie; you don't want to let Rune's secret out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Shhhh Baggie; you don't want to let Rune's secret out.
                                LMAO.

Hair Dye? Do I want to know?

Comment

Working...
                                X