X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the side car!!

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
      There'll be photos of things in the shop.

But more importantly Mocha - I sent you snail mail Norman Normal Lol
      hooray for photos.
      oh boy! i like getting mail.

Originally posted by starsong101 View Post
      I get the side car!!
      ok, but only if the sidecar isn't in the way of the wings.

Originally posted by Trindajae View Post
      Mocha, you know me. I'm always up for crazy adventures. Can I get one of those old school aviator hats and goggles like they wore when biplanes were the norm?
      passengers are responsible for their own gear, including oxygen,

Comment

Borrowed this from the Chevron thread:

So here it is, the new S4K campaign "Beginning of a Ripple" - will start at Chevron along with the launch of the merchandise.

The idea is quite simple actually, to help spread the word about Sanctuary for Kids by sending postcards. At the event Sanctuary for Kids postcards will be handed out for free. Here's a view of how they will look (spoilered for size)

Spoiler:

Also if anyone would be willing to repost this at the Massive Events Chevron forum that would be much appreciated, as I don't have access to it.

Thank you!

First, Sanna, have I mentioned lately what an awesome young woman you are?

Second, will these postcards be available for purchase at AT6? I actually have a tradition with friends and family that we send each other postcards from our travels(my fridge is covered with them) so it would be perfect for me to send these home. Although it won't raise awareness in my case, they all know about S4K from my birthday party. Still, fun to do.
        Last edited by EH-T; 12 February 2012, 12:46 PM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

The postcards look fabulous! I do hope they will be available either online or at AT6...what a cool way to spread the word...quite literally really.
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post

First, Sanna, have I mentioned lately what an awesome young woman you are?
            Aww, thank you! You're pretty awesome yourself

And for those asking, Yes I absolutely intend to bring a batch of cards to AT6 as well.
            For those that haven't seen it, this is the pic I put on the Chevron thread. See it as a preview of what's to come at AT6

And while I'm here I just wanted to give my biggest THANK YOU to Julia, Keely and the rest of the GABIT crew that have been working behind the scenes to make the merchandise a reality. <3

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
              Aww, thank you! You're pretty awesome yourself

And for those asking, Yes I absolutely intend to bring a batch of cards to AT6 as well.
              For those that haven't seen it, this is the pic I put on the Chevron thread. See it as a preview of what's to come at AT6

And while I'm here I just wanted to give my biggest THANK YOU to Julia, Keely and the rest of the GABIT crew that have been working behind the scenes to make the merchandise a reality. <3
              Aww, thanks (lovefest! )

I think that you, Julia, Keely, the Gabit crew and Jill all deserve a pat on the back. Well done all, can't wait to buy new stuff (and that's saying a lot from someone who is not much of a consumer).

Comment

Originally posted by 2Shy View Post
                Why thank you! We've been working with Sanctuary for kids for quite a few months
                on a manufacture/distribution model for them. We are very happy that it's all finally come together!
                My thanks to Keely for being my right hand while I was knee deep in emails flying across
                to Canada in the pre-manufacture stage and if I just say that
                a large pallet of merchandise arrived at my work place Friday
                causing blocked car park chaos! I think it's fair to say that now
                everyone in my workplace is now aware of who Sanctuary for kids is, as coworkers
                loaded a bazillion boxes into their cars and followed
                my Smart car home! That's team work!
                Yesterday the G4 spent a happy Sunday sorting, cataloging, and labelling.

The online shop opens in March. It will be a real team effort!

I have to admit to being in fundraising heaven (my happy place) yesterday!

Julia
                xo

Oh and Jill will be getting images and prices up soon.
                To influence the quality of another's day. That is the essence of life.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
                  Why thank you! We've been working with Sanctuary for kids for quite a few months
                  on a manufacture/distribution model for them. We are very happy that it's all finally come together! My thanks to Keely for being my right hand while I was knee deep in emails flying across to Canada in the pre-manufacture stage and if I just say that a large pallet of merchandise arrived at my work place Friday causing blocked car park chaos! I think it's fair to say that now everyone in my workplace is now aware of who Sanctuary for kids is, as coworkers loaded a bazillion boxes into their cars and followed my Smart car home! That's team work! Yesterday the G4 spent a happy Sunday sorting, cataloging, and labelling. The online shop opens in March. It will be a real team effort! I have to admit to being in fundraising heaven (my happy place) yesterday!

Julia
                  xo

Julia, I always thought you and your organizational talents were amazing! Now I realize you are the model for being amazing giving everyone something to aspire to! So thank you everything you have done and are about to do! You go girl!
                  sigpic

Comment

270 days til AT6 Ripples!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh and Julia - you & the G4 and all those who make it all happen - you all rock!
                      Thank you xoxoxo
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                        Oh and Julia - you & the G4 and all those who make it all happen - you all rock!
                        Thank you xoxoxo
                        I second this!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

on a manufacture/distribution model for them. We are very happy that it's all finally come together!
                          My thanks to Keely for being my right hand while I was knee deep in emails flying across
                          everyone in my workplace is now aware of who Sanctuary for kids is, as coworkers

Julia
                          xo

I have this wonderful mental image of the blocked car park, and then the convoy back to your place with boxes upon boxes of S4K stuffs It's great to have understanding and helpful co-workers, eh?

I can only imagine the wonderful chaotic atmosphere at gabitry central atm ...
                          Thanks to all y'all for your hard work and dedication - can't wait to see the results!!!
                          *hugs*
                          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                          ames on facebook
                          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Julia
                            xo

So, forget the postcards, let's have pallets of merchandise delivered to everyone's workplace to raise awareness of S4K!

You must have wonderful co-workers for them to have pitched in like that. Cheers to them. Cheers to the G4 (again).

Comment

Aww, SyFy donated to S4K

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...eason-20120214

I can almost forgive some of their bad programming choices... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by MayoGate View Post
                                Aww, SyFy donated to S4K

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/...eason-20120214

I can almost forgive some of their bad programming choices... Lol
                                Good for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X